Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Loophole fix in building rules.

Loophole fix in building rules. 9 years 10 months ago #51936

Server Name: Dark RP servers 1 and 2.

Suggestion Title: Adding a rule to prevent a possible loophole.

How would it benefit the server:

Earlier this week, I had a F1 asking staff to check the base and make sure it was within the rules. The keypads were fine, fading doors, the safes and he blocked off a door that wasn't being used. Only thing I was troubled is that the space between 2 fading doors when entering was too small. When I asked him about that, he said that he made sure it only fit one player when raiding. Knowing the motd, there's nothing that prevents that, but to prevent future F1s, I told him to make the space between the 2 fading doors larger to prevent F1s about players being stuck on raid.

Edit: Gonna explain a situation that also happened today:

A player made a base with fading door and such, but what he did was instantly set 2 doors next to each other, with 4 keypads total (2 on each side of the fading doors.). The player lied that an admin told it was ok, so I was forced to kick the player for not complying when told to fix the door. Most likely the player that did that was using this loophole I'm talking about.

So I wanted this rule to be added if possible.

- When building an entrance to the base, make sure the space between fading doors is large enough to accommodate a minimum of 4 players at the same time. Do not set 2 fading doors too close to each other, even if the keypad forces the doors to toggle.

Potential Issues/Exploits: Can't think of one, but would get tricky to follow the rules with a small apartment.

Additional notes: None.
  • JayHog1992
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 20
If you guys need me, I'm either doing videos (My username is my Youtube name) or I'm teleporting bread... Most likely teleporting bread...
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by JayHog1992.
Login or register to post a reply.

Loophole fix in building rules. 9 years 10 months ago #51967

Although it is not clearly stated in the rules. Players must build bases that can hold at least 3 or more players between fading doors I think. Something along those lines.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303

Loophole fix in building rules. 9 years 10 months ago #51968

LazyBro wrote:
Although it is not clearly stated in the rules. Players must build bases that can hold at least 3 or more players between fading doors I think. Something along those lines.

Well, then it's best if that is stated in the rules. Again, I'm trying to prevent loopholes in the rules.
  • JayHog1992
  • Junior Boarder
If you guys need me, I'm either doing videos (My username is my Youtube name) or I'm teleporting bread... Most likely teleporting bread...

Loophole fix in building rules. 9 years 10 months ago #52023

Sorry for the bump, but need a bit of more feedback on this to see if this will be though about or denied.
  • JayHog1992
  • Junior Boarder

Loophole fix in building rules. 9 years 10 months ago #52080

Sorry for bumping again, but I added an example situation for further evidence about the need of this loophole fix.
  • JayHog1992
  • Junior Boarder
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32