Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A couple of loopholes to fix

A couple of loopholes to fix 9 years 10 months ago #51480

Server Name:
|1| ZARP|CUSTOM DARKRP|M9K|GANGS|CRAFTING
|2| ZARP|CUSTOM DARKRP|M9K|GANGS|CRAFTING

Suggestion Title:
A couple of loopholes that need to be fixed.

How would it benefit the server:

Here's 2 situations that have happened to me:

1st situation: I was building a sign with props outside a building as a sign to advertise my shop when a sudden mutant just ran at me and killed me with a knife. Wasn't even done building the sign and had to wait for NLR to be over in order to resume building.

2nd situation: I was building a bar, having nothing that makes money before I was done when 2 thiefs just come at me and mug me without being done. I found that disrespecting and denied them, thus causing them to kill me. When I contacted an admin, he sadly said that it wasn't against the rules.

So basically I was hoping the following rules could be added under "Raiding rules"to prevent exploiting this:

- You are not allowed to mug a player inside a building he's working on. Try catching him when outside his building or wait untill he's done building.
- If you see a player building outside (Hobos or shop owners building a store sign), do not attempt to kill the player untill he's done. (Hitmen can be excluded to this rule if the target has a bounty.)

Potential Issues/Exploits:

-Criminals can't get money out of players when they're building, but they can just raid the player later.
-Players may fake building on purpose so they keep criminals away, but like with fake "building" sign rules, if they are seem to abandon the idea or take too long, call an admin.
-Players may camp the people building outside, but frankly, better have the work done before waiting 3 minutes than having to resume and get killed by another player later on. This is more up to admin's choice.

Additional notes:

Basicaly, I just don't like this lack of respect when I try to work hard to get something cool done and people bother me with mugs and RDMs. So was hoping these 2 rules could avoid any further loopholes in the rules.
  • JayHog1992
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 20
If you guys need me, I'm either doing videos (My username is my Youtube name) or I'm teleporting bread... Most likely teleporting bread...
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by JayHog1992.
The topic has been locked.

A couple of loopholes to fix 9 years 10 months ago #51485

Thanks for this, I'll put out an update to them later on.

• Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

218 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT