Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [MC] Suggestion: Factions Spawn/Information Update

[MC] Suggestion: Factions Spawn/Information Update 10 years 2 weeks ago #46996

Server Name: ZARPGaming Minecraft
Suggestion Title: Factions Spawn/Information Update
Suggestion Details: What I would like to see is a new spawn area and more information included at the spawn of the factions map. Currently the spawn on the factions is pretty dreadful; Players can jump out from the spawn and sit in the safe zone after being involved in PvP and not only that but players can easily camp around the small area of spawn and wait for players to come out to kill them. If you could increase the area of the spawn and put some informational signs letting players know which plugins are relevant to the factions map and how to access their help pages then it would increase the amount of new players learning how to create factions of their own as currently there is little to no information on what plugins are present since we cannot do "/plugins".
How would it benefit the server: More knowledge to new players and a more aesthetically pleasing spawn area that is less easy to spawn camp players.
Potential Issues/Exploits: Not any other than needing the builders to spend a little more time on the factions spawn area.
Additional notes: Sort of goes hand in hand with my other suggestion for the MC server that if a shop was to be added then adding it into the spawn would be the best choice since it would have a protection around it and be easy to access.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
Login or register to post a reply.

[MC] Suggestion: Factions Spawn/Information Update 10 years 2 weeks ago #46998

Great idea, I really like it. Thanks for putting effort to prepare suggestion, we really appreciate your help.

ACCEPTED

Regards,
Gregory TW!X
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds