Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Demotion of RP Classes (DarkRP)

Demotion of RP Classes (DarkRP) 10 years 3 months ago #38797

Ingame Name: Matt Harper

Which server is this suggestion for?: DarkRP

What would you like to add?: I would like the rule for demotions to be changed and made more clear.

How would it benefit the server/why do you want this to be added?: It would help with the constant amount of "random" demotes for breaking rules such as PropBlock or FDA.

Could this be exploited in anyway, and if, how could we make it non-exploitable?: It is already exploited this is fixing the exploit.

Additional notes: In the Basic Rules section of the DarkRP rules it states "- Demotions must have a valid reason, they are not a roleplay element, moreso a way of you getting rid of rulebreakers." I think the rule needs to be made more clear because of the demotion requests for PropBlock, FDA, CDM, or RDM. These things should be handled with F1's instead of just demotions. If someone is PropBlocking it isn't going to stop just because you demoted them from an RP class. Demotions should only be there to handle FailRP (If there are no staff online handle it.) or Not doing you job correctly. (Example: Mayors not responding to warrents or Police not arresting wanted players.)
  • riotman248
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by riotman248.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hahzy

Demotion of RP Classes (DarkRP) 10 years 3 months ago #38798

Yeah this would help as Staff have a lot to do and continually doing these bad demotes/demoters...

What about once you click on a demote a set number of reasons come up (variables) for that job. That you must choose from... They can only click RP reasons, but if they click Non RP reasons it will bring them to the F1 window.

Which brings to another subject of being able to edit you f1 post getting it answered. the whole system needs a few tweaks :)

Peace.... :P
  • JamieShields
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: riotman248, TiGzTeR

Demotion of RP Classes (DarkRP) 10 years 2 months ago #40999

I will make this clearer.

Thanks.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931