Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DarkRP GUN DEALER suggestion.

DarkRP GUN DEALER suggestion. 10 years 3 months ago #38584

Ingame Name: I'm a snaaake

Which server is this suggestion for?: DarkRP

What would you like to add?: To be able to freeze ammo boxes and shelves.

How would it benefit the server/why do you want this to be added?: This would benefit the server to decrees trolls and frustration for gun dealers.
I would like this to be added because being a gun dealer can be a very demanding job with players constantly needing weapons and ammo but this is hard to do when shelves get knocked over and ammo boxes chucked around by other players.
It gets very annoying for a gun dealer who constantly has to chase down ammo boxes that have been stolen and shelves that get put out of place. It is also annoying trying to make the shelves stand upright and in the right place.
I have spent most of my time as a gun dealer just trying to set up my shelves and place ammo boxes correct and then having to replace them when someone decides to troll you.
Could this be exploited in anyway, and if, how could we make it non-exploitable?:
I'm not sure if this could be exploited because if it was put in the prop section and not in the shop I fail to see why there would be problems. Any ideas?
Final note: I just think this would save a lot of time and I understand that you can call an admin to freeze them but when the server is very busy it can take awhile.
It would also clear something off the admins list who have to chase down the ammo boxes then place them and freeze them.
Criticism and suggestions welcome.

Thank you for taking time to read this I hope this suggestion is helpful to some people and I hope the admins consider what has been mentioned.

Sincerely
Crazyswiss101
  • Crazyswiss101
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 31
Loyalty is the key to respect
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Crazyswiss101.
Login or register to post a reply.

DarkRP GUN DEALER suggestion. 10 years 3 months ago #38615

I agree. I have never actually seen a gmod server that you can pick up your bought entities with a physics gun other than the Gang Wars servers which allowed users to do so. I think if there was a way to implement this that it would be extremely useful and this suggestion is really good :3

+ Support
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

246 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun