Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dem suggestions!

Dem suggestions! 10 years 6 months ago #31379

Ingame Name: Crowsie (Crowsie Jesse Pinkman)
Which server is this suggestion for?: DarkRP
What would you like to add?:

-Fixing cars to be easier to handle its barely possible to make turns on the map with the current cars

- Add the radio system from Perp where you can buy a radio and it broadcasts random radio channels like in Perp.

- Car customization like in Perp like Underlights car colour

-Being able to purchase upgrades for your inventory For example upgrading your inventory once costs 1M and adds 5(only 5 at each upgrade) second 2.5 third 5 and then 10 M (mainly because its a massive pain to be limited by stamina whic forces you to take damage to level.

-a higher drug plants and drug lab limit for VIp's Like the weed limit is 4 Make it 8 for VIP's or something.

- Black listing people permanently from a job (ive seen that this feature could be useful for those people who just self supply) or make the black list last for 5 Days. (admins only)
-Fixing cars to be easier to handle its barely possible to make turns on the map with the current cars

- Add the radio system from Perp where you can buy a radio and it broadcasts random radio channels like in Perp.

- Car customization like in Perp like Underlights car colour

-Being able to purchase upgrades for your inventory For example upgrading your inventory once costs 1M and adds 5(only 5 at each upgrade) second 2.5 third 5 and then 10 M (mainly because its a massive pain to be limited by stamina whic forces you to take damage to level.

-a higher drug plants limit for VIp's Like the weed limit is 4 Make it 8 for VIP's or something.

- Black listing people permanently from a job (ive seen that this feature could be useful for those people who just self supply) or make the black list last for 5 Days.

How would it benefit the server/why do you want to add this?:
-fixing the cars can fix some of the carDM issues like you cant turn away from a player standing in the middle of the road and hit them whic is very annoying

-adding a radio system could bring a bit more life into RP concidering the fact if you have a base and you're just defending it its dead quiet so why not add some radios to add a bit of background noise

-adding a higher drug limit could benefit VIP players and make them feel like they get more out of being VIP instead of just getting a helium cooler and a few VIP printers

-and adding car customization could also be added for VIP's to make their cars stand out in the crowd its rather silly seeing 5 sports cars that are 100% identical in my view.
Would it be exploitable, and if, how could we make it non-exploitable?:
The only thing i could see being exploited is if people buy radios and just throw them everywhere so perhaps make it VIP?
Additional notes: i think adding these things brings in a bit more of immersion into the RP experience (its a semi serious RP server but still i think it would make a nice addition to the experience.
  • crowsie
  • Fresh Boarder
[size=360:3kjx7zg1]i will walk through the fog as i welcome death.[/size]
Login or register to post a reply.

Dem suggestions! 10 years 6 months ago #31383

[s:1s7go3rm]Could you use the template? If you don't this will eventually get locked.[/s:1s7go3rm]
-a higher drug plants limit for VIp's Like the weed limit is 4 Make it 8 for VIP's or something.
I like that idea, and maybe VIP drug labs too? +Support for this.
- Black listing people permanently from a job (ive seen that this feature could be useful for those people who just self supply) or make the black list last for 5 Days.

Banning from jobs already exists, although it isn't used much.
-fixing the cars can fix some of the carDM issues like you cant turn away from a player standing in the middle of the road and hit them whic is very annoying

If they are standing in the middle of the road and get hit it is their own fault, sidewalks are there for a reason. I think it is fine how it is.
  • BaronVonSchnitzelmeister
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • What are you doing in my swamp?
  • Thanks received: 79

Dem suggestions! 10 years 6 months ago #31386

Using car's are simple, money is tooe easy to make already. Unecessary additions.
-Support
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Dem suggestions! 10 years 6 months ago #31388

Morgan Of Freemans wrote:
Using car's are simple, money is tooe easy to make already. Unecessary additions.
-Support
yes but being able to customize your car changes the fact that you can use tht easy money instead of having 6 mil and just thinking geee what to buy....
  • crowsie
  • Fresh Boarder

Dem suggestions! 10 years 6 months ago #31389

Baron Von Schnitzelmeister wrote:
[s:2vakyuu1]Could you use the template? If you don't this will eventually get locked.[/s:2vakyuu1]
I like that idea, and maybe VIP drug labs too? +Support for this.

^ i never use druglabs so never thought of that gonna add it aswell.
  • crowsie
  • Fresh Boarder
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

241 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
20/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT