Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class?

Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class? 10 years 8 months ago #24612

Account name, steam-id and in-game name?: Account name; Terramorph STEAM_0:0:39900655 | In-Game name; [ZARP]Terramorph [ESP]

Which server is this suggestion for?: DarkRP

What would you like to add?: A SWEP that personally I think it would give some variation to hobos, and make the job a bit funnier EDIT; And also maybe a new class that could make war like things with the hobos using my SWEP if I modify it? Like another one that's The ugly called Tribal that uses corched model, and both Tribals and hobos are enemies and do wars using my swep.

How would it benefit the server/why do you want to add this? I think it would benefit it because as I said it would make the job HOBO a bit funnier and stuff, because practically no one picks the job.
EDIT; And the new class would make hobo a bit more useable.

Would it be exploitable, and if, how could we make it non-exploitable? I dont think it would be exploitable, because it should use breakable props like glass bottles. EDIT; And I'd modify the SWEP for the tribals to make it launch dolls.

Additional notes: I have the coding done for the SWEP, its a glass bottle thrower (I may change it, I'm sure of it) but I dont know how to make the SWEP appear in-game so I'm unable to test it right now, so I dont know which errors it has got and stuff like that. I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to do it (Before day 4 of september) so I can test and change stuff on the code. EDIT; And for the tribals, I think it'd be a nice addition, and it'd be easy as change hobo model in a different class and rename to Tribal and change it's desc a bit. Also I'd change the SWEP as stated before, for hobos and tribals.
  • Terramorphous
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5
Login or register to post a reply.

Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class? 10 years 8 months ago #24614

Oh yay.
I can throw glass bottles.
The hobo class is now meaningful!

I don't think this should be a big priority because of the little addition it has.

[font=courier:2ik4ytdn][size=360:2ik4ytdn]-SUPPORT[/size][/font:2ik4ytdn]

Good effort though.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class? 10 years 8 months ago #24703

Christopher wrote:
Oh yay.

I don't think this should be a big priority because of the little addition it has.

[font=courier:2fq8a25y][size=360:2fq8a25y]-SUPPORT[/size][/font:2fq8a25y]

Good effort though.

I'd understand it if they had to code the SWEP & other shit, but the coding should be totally working now, the only thing is I Dont know how to make it appear in my sandbox SP games to test it out and stuff, so as I said, why -support? It should be as simple as adding it to a tab or two.
  • Terramorphous
  • Junior Boarder

Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class? 10 years 8 months ago #24705

Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Oh yay.

[font=courier:2mfowa1q][size=360:2mfowa1q]-SUPPORT[/size][/font:2mfowa1q]

Good effort though.

I'd understand it if they had to code the SWEP & other shit, but the coding should be totally working now, the only thing is I Dont know how to make it appear in my sandbox SP games to test it out and stuff, so as I said, why -support? It should be as simple as adding it to a tab or two.

I just don't see what the added hype of being able to throw glass bottles is - it's practically a more sharp and glassy modification of bugbait.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class? 10 years 8 months ago #24710

Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Oh yay.

[font=courier:qsv7e1g1][size=360:qsv7e1g1]-SUPPORT[/size][/font:qsv7e1g1]

Good effort though.

I just don't see what the added hype of being able to throw glass bottles is - it's practically a more sharp and glassy modification of bugbait.

What about melons and dolls then?
  • Terramorphous
  • Junior Boarder

Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class? 10 years 8 months ago #24711

Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Oh yay.

[font=courier:2z6ebwtm][size=360:2z6ebwtm]-SUPPORT[/size][/font:2z6ebwtm]

Good effort though.

fapfapfapfap.

No - seriously, I don't think that anything like that would make it more interesting - the bugbait has equal functionality.

If you can think of an objective for the hobos - that might be interesting.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class? 10 years 8 months ago #24712

Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Oh yay.

[font=courier:tgqtx31m][size=360:tgqtx31m]-SUPPORT[/size][/font:tgqtx31m]

Good effort though.

fapfapfapfap.

No - seriously, I don't think that anything like that would make it more interesting - the bugbait has equal functionality.

What do you mean with an objective?
  • Terramorphous
  • Junior Boarder

Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class? 10 years 8 months ago #24713

Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Oh yay.

[font=courier:2mth9jzo][size=360:2mth9jzo]-SUPPORT[/size][/font:2mth9jzo]

Good effort though.

fapfapfapfap.

Something for the role to do other than beg for money, harass players with bugbait and build piss-annoying structures on the sidewalk.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class? 10 years 8 months ago #24714

Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Oh yay.

[font=courier:1lzvv1j1][size=360:1lzvv1j1]-SUPPORT[/size][/font:1lzvv1j1]

Good effort though.

fapfapfapfap.

Something for the role to do other than beg for money, harass players with bugbait and build piss-annoying structures on the sidewalk.
Maybe help mutants (If both agree) to lure people or something down to the sewers or something like that? I cant really think of anything atm. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR Make them if both mutant & hobo agree, exhibit the mutant in the surface in a cage so he cant be killed and stuff!
  • Terramorphous
  • Junior Boarder

Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class? 10 years 8 months ago #24715

Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Oh yay.

[font=courier:2v331zn9][size=360:2v331zn9]-SUPPORT[/size][/font:2v331zn9]

Good effort though.

fapfapfapfap.

Maybe help mutants (If both agree) to lure people or something down to the sewers or something like that? I cant really think of anything atm. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR Make them if both mutant & hobo agree, exhibit the mutant in the surface in a cage so he cant be killed and stuff!

You've really got something for mutants, haven't you?

Not really a suggestion though - more of a gameplay strategy. I was thinking something more frameworked that could perhaps become an integral part of their role (with/without coding)
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class? 10 years 8 months ago #24719

Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Oh yay.

[font=courier:26dlk5cv][size=360:26dlk5cv]-SUPPORT[/size][/font:26dlk5cv]

Good effort though.

fapfapfapfap.

Not really a suggestion though - more of a gameplay strategy. I was thinking something more frameworked that could perhaps become an integral part of their role (with/without coding)

Yes I love mutants and I love BEING a mutant. BTW I cant really see what you're aiming for. I mean I kinda understand the concept. But not the other thing, like in maths; you may understand simple multiplying but when you go deeper in multiplying you may not know how to, you see my point?
  • Terramorphous
  • Junior Boarder

Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class? 10 years 8 months ago #24725

Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Oh yay.

[font=courier:349e72or][size=360:349e72or]-SUPPORT[/size][/font:349e72or]

Good effort though.

fapfapfapfap.

Yes I love mutants and I love BEING a mutant. BTW I cant really see what you're aiming for. I mean I kinda understand the concept. But not the other thing, like in maths; you may understand simple multiplying but when you go deeper in multiplying you may not know how to, you see my point?

Your comparison is confusing.

I'm basically saying:

Guards: Be hired and guard their employer.
CPs: Protect the city and arrest troublemakers.
Mutants: Eliminate the human race.
Godfathers: Lead 'The Bad'
Hitmen: Assassinate those with a bounty.
Hobo: Fuck all.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class? 10 years 8 months ago #24728

Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Oh yay.

[font=courier:2xzhzycq][size=360:2xzhzycq]-SUPPORT[/size][/font:2xzhzycq]

Good effort though.

fapfapfapfap.

Your comparison is confusing.

I'm basically saying:

Guards: Be hired and guard their employer.
CPs: Protect the city and arrest troublemakers.
Mutants: Eliminate the human race.
Godfathers: Lead 'The Bad'
Hitmen: Assassinate those with a bounty.
Hobo: Fuck all.

I see your point... but I cant really think of anything. All I think involves mutant or junk cannons... So yeah... WAIT! I know... Give Rape SWEP the hobos, that will make them less underpowered!
  • Terramorphous
  • Junior Boarder

Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class? 10 years 8 months ago #24729

Terramorphous wrote:
-snip-
Give Rape SWEP the hobos, that will make them less underpowered!

PLEASE. NO.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class? 10 years 8 months ago #24731

Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
-snip-

PLEASE. NO.

PLEASE. YES.
  • Terramorphous
  • Junior Boarder

Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class? 10 years 8 months ago #24734

Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
-snip-

PLEASE. NO.

PLEASE. YES.
Don't make a rape SWEP
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 4

Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class? 10 years 8 months ago #24745

Artyom Barlow wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
-snip-

PLEASE. NO.

PLEASE. YES.
Don't make a rape SWEP

He isn't making one - there already is one.

It is abused profusely.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class? 10 years 8 months ago #24773

So then do I change my swep to throw other junk like cardboards & shit or what? Because I cant really think an objective for them, unless they add like a non-vip new class at The Ugly which is "Tribal" That uses the scarched corpse model thingy, and they do some kind of war or something...
  • Terramorphous
  • Junior Boarder

Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class? 10 years 8 months ago #24779

Terramorphous wrote:
So then do I change my swep to throw other junk like cardboards & shit or what? Because I cant really think an objective for them, unless they add like a non-vip new class at The Ugly which is "Tribal" That uses the scarched corpse model thingy, and they do some kind of war or something...

Same functionality, same argument.
Christopher wrote:
Oh yay.

But, the war idea seems interesting. Perhaps modify your OP to cover this in detail...
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

Suggestion; Funny SWEP For hobo?/EDIT; Or new class? 10 years 8 months ago #24781

Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:

Same functionality, same argument.
Christopher wrote:
Oh yay.

But, the war idea seems interesting. Perhaps modify your OP to cover this in detail...

What do you mean with "Perhaps modify your OP to cover this in detail..."
  • Terramorphous
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

244 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun