Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TRELLO]Job Limits

[TRELLO]Job Limits 10 years 8 months ago #22997

Account name, steam-id and in-game name?:
Trails

Which server is this suggestion for?:
ZARP #1

What would you like to add?:
I'd like new limits on jobs. There's a limit on the amount of police, but how come there can be an unlimited amount of thieves? Not to mention the ability to have 6 godfathers at once.
When the server is full, I'd like a limit of around 10 thieves, 4 master thieves, etc...

How would it benefit the server/why do you want to add this?
It would stop people complaining about how they get raided 24/7 or how there are too many hitmen at once.

Would it be exploitable, and if, how could we make it non-exploitable?
No.

Additional notes:
-
  • Trails
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4
The topic has been locked.

[TRELLO]Job Limits 10 years 8 months ago #22998

+Support

Its really annoying with amount theifs some times there is about 14.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41

[TRELLO]Job Limits 10 years 8 months ago #23000

-Support
Why should people wait to be a thief when that is basically the only raiding class apart from Godfather. If people complain about there bases keep on getting raided by thief's, just make better bases. Maybe 2 godfathers for rival factions.
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked

[TRELLO]Job Limits 10 years 8 months ago #23002

Artyom Barlow wrote:
-Support
Why should people wait to be a thief when that is basically the only raiding class apart from Godfather. If people complain about there bases keep on getting raided by thief's, just make better bases. Maybe 2 godfathers for rival factions.

Gangsters can buy picklocks and keypads.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41

[TRELLO]Job Limits 10 years 8 months ago #23003

Artyom Barlow wrote:
-Support
It's to make the game more enjoyable. Having 30 thieves camping their bases is no fun.
  • Trails
  • Junior Boarder

[TRELLO]Job Limits 10 years 8 months ago #23005

Trails wrote:
Artyom Barlow wrote:
-Support
It's to make the game more enjoyable. Having 30 thieves camping their bases is no fun.
They cannot camp, it is in the rules
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked

[TRELLO]Job Limits 10 years 8 months ago #23006

Artyom Barlow wrote:
-Support
Oh I dont know... To get people to make use of the other non used classes? Or maybe to prevent the serevr turning into a raid off or a basing fest. Maybe to stop people getting angry at random hits, or to maybe make it more RP and less AFK printer lulz.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

[TRELLO]Job Limits 10 years 8 months ago #23007

Exrobite The Rich! wrote:
Artyom Barlow wrote:
-Support
Oh I dont know... To get people to make use of the other non used classes? Or maybe to prevent the serevr turning into a raid off or a basing fest. Maybe to stop people getting angry at random hits, or to maybe make it more RP and less AFK printer lulz.
But if people want to be thieves and gangsters why should we stop them, why should the majority suffer for what the minority want
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked

[TRELLO]Job Limits 10 years 8 months ago #23008

Artyom Barlow wrote:
Artyom Barlow wrote:
-Support
But if people want to be thieves and gangsters why should we stop them, why should the majority suffer for what the minority want
Because the majority want to make money, and not to RP, so the majority will just turn this server into a 'My base is invincible lulululul' affair. Why should the RPers suffer for what the Basers want?
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

[TRELLO]Job Limits 10 years 8 months ago #23009

Artyom Barlow wrote:
Artyom Barlow wrote:
-Support
Because the majority want to make money, and not to RP, so the majority will just turn this server into a 'My base is invincible lulululul' affair. Why should the RPers suffer for what the Basers want?
RP can consist of basing with a gang y'know if you are a gangster
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked

[TRELLO]Job Limits 10 years 8 months ago #23010

Artyom Barlow wrote:
Artyom Barlow wrote:
Artyom Barlow wrote:
-Support
I dont count sitting on your arse afking for money RP.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

[TRELLO]Job Limits 10 years 8 months ago #23011

Artyom Barlow wrote:
Artyom Barlow wrote:
Artyom Barlow wrote:
-Support
Of course it is, if you own a money printing business they can print all day long. Pretty much every class lets you print so...
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked

[TRELLO]Job Limits 10 years 8 months ago #23042

Artyom Barlow wrote:
Artyom Barlow wrote:
Artyom Barlow wrote:
Artyom Barlow wrote:
-Support
Of course it is, if you own a money printing business they can print all day long. Pretty much every class lets you print so...
99.9% of those people camping bases are gangsters and thieves.
  • Trails
  • Junior Boarder

[TRELLO]Job Limits 10 years 8 months ago #23437

-Support
I agree with the fact how annoying it is having so many of one job, but the server at times is so over populated that some people would have to stick with citizen
  • ProOctopus
  • Fresh Boarder

[TRELLO]Job Limits 10 years 8 months ago #24173

BIIGGGG [size=360:3bde8egk][font=impact:3bde8egk]-SUPPORT[/font:3bde8egk][/size]
Worst Suggestion ever
  • JarvanIV
  • User is blocked

[TRELLO]Job Limits 10 years 7 months ago #27573

A solution would be to make job limits percentage based.

Trello Card: s6yiu5eU
Predicted Outcome: Depends on feasibility.
Card Description:
The suggestion is to stop there from being an abundance of popular jobs, thus forcing people to RP as other types.

There were some issues with the original reduction ideas, so a compromise would be to make job limits based on percentage of online players.

[size=360:2pk4qxeh]LOCKED[/size]
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

213 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40