Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Tac cooldown

[SSRP] Tac cooldown 1 year 1 week ago #1409344

Server Name: SSRP

Suggestion Title: tacs should have a cooldown

How would it benefit the server: In a case of a raid you can just spam tacs and the raid cannot stop until one person runs out of tacs (impossible) I suggest a 2-minute cooldown on a tac also tacs should expire like the Hyper suit teleport.


Potential Issues/Exploits: No

Additional notes: No
  • ZaNNie
  • ZaNNie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 312
  • Thanks received: 27
  • Karma: -7
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Tac cooldown 1 year 1 week ago #1409345

I think the implementation of a cooldown would be a decent idea but I feel like 2 minutes is a heck of a long time - At that point you might as well wait out your NLR. I believe that something like ~30 seconds would be a much more reasonable time.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Mr. Richard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Posts: 9415
  • Thanks received: 5418
  • Karma: 183
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by Mr. Richard.
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Tac cooldown 1 year 1 week ago #1409347

Tacs are fine as suit cooldowns still are in effect even in a new life, you still have 30 seconds of push to get the raid over with.
  • Markus
  • Markus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 5347
  • Thanks received: 1638
  • Karma: -337
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator


Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sinzz, speeds_

[SSRP] Tac cooldown 1 year 1 week ago #1409358

Markus wrote:
Tacs are fine as suit cooldowns still are in effect even in a new life, you still have 30 seconds of push to get the raid over with.

1 minute
  • Jawson
  • Jawson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Posts: 2971
  • Thanks received: 1928
  • Karma: 307
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Tac cooldown 1 year 1 week ago #1409359

POV he got raided by me and speed and now he mad and he made this
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9014
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3222
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by sinzz.
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Tac cooldown 1 year 1 week ago #1409360

go destroy their tac
  • Killa Kappa
  • Killa Kappa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 14508
  • Thanks received: 6745
  • Karma: -3121
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, Faithful

[SSRP] Tac cooldown 1 year 1 week ago #1409369

Mr. Richard wrote:
I think the implementation of a cooldown would be a decent idea but I feel like 2 minutes is a heck of a long time - At that point you might as well wait out your NLR. I believe that something like ~30 seconds would be a much more reasonable time.
raid timer
  • Lenny Boy
  • Lenny Boy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 967
  • Thanks received: 236
  • Karma: -11
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Tac cooldown 1 year 1 week ago #1409592

sinzz wrote:
POV he got raided by me and speed and now he mad and he made this
POV ? what POV ? sinz are you ok ? maybe schizo ? time to see doctor :(
im not understand what you say ! pls use chat gpt to help me
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Tac cooldown 1 year 1 week ago #1409602

Lenny Boy wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
I think the implementation of a cooldown would be a decent idea but I feel like 2 minutes is a heck of a long time - At that point you might as well wait out your NLR. I believe that something like ~30 seconds would be a much more reasonable time.
raid timer

IIRC raid timer does not apply to all parties, e.g. defenders.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Mr. Richard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Posts: 9415
  • Thanks received: 5418
  • Karma: 183
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

191 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
1/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
1/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
online
Connect to server Discord
185/802
online
Top