TOPIC: [SSRP] BETTER Rewards for stopping a nuke

[SSRP] BETTER Rewards for stopping a nuke 1 year 8 months ago #1389772

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Markus wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Lefty. wrote:
don't put cases in nukes when they're destroyed so people can blow up their own shit and sell it for half the price of a scu when they bought the nuke for 15m, don't make nuke bp's and shit 100m.

better idea: have different tiers of nukes

Tier 1: shorter nuke, 10 minutes, U get a random gun like Dark Matter, idk something like that 50-100m shit
Tier 2: normal nuke, 15 minutes, SCU - 250m
Tier 3: longer nuke, time (prolly 18-20 min?), Better prize. (More initiative to raid and stop the enemies from getting better items.) (and more initiative to defend heavily.) 350m+, you could get something like materials to craft a new suit that actually has decent stats that you don't get out of a case. or something else around that price players would want idk

instead of new nuclear equipment for each tier these tiers could just be prompted when you're about to launch a normal nuke

I wouldn't change the output of destroying the nuke, I think it's fine as it is but this is a change to the nukes cause they really haven't changed in the past years
3rd tier could also require more cops along with more players as the reward is higher so should the stakes
agreed
its just stupid that people can make 300million scu from a 15mil nuke by just waiting 15 min , there is literally no rivaly right now im really suprised by the owners for letting shit like this happens
In no way can it possibly be the owners fault that people don't counter a nuke, you said it yourself earlier, you're too scared to lose items.
i never said im scared of losing items lmao , i literally dont even have items
its still the owners fault for letting people nuke for free and get 300million scu from a 15 million nuke in 15 mins , there is literally no risk in nuking when you have 11 jugg suits camping in elevator
It used to be 50 mill per SCU, clearly, its the players that are at fault not the "owners"
scu prices gone up because there is literally one group that have them all , you cannot get them anymore from daily missions (the one when u do 7 days in a row and u used to get an scu)
  • EDF Enjoyer
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 390
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] BETTER Rewards for stopping a nuke 1 year 8 months ago #1389773

Mr Red X wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Markus wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Lefty. wrote:
don't put cases in nukes when they're destroyed so people can blow up their own shit and sell it for half the price of a scu when they bought the nuke for 15m, don't make nuke bp's and shit 100m.

Tier 1: shorter nuke, 10 minutes, U get a random gun like Dark Matter, idk something like that 50-100m shit
Tier 3: longer nuke, time (prolly 18-20 min?), Better prize. (More initiative to raid and stop the enemies from getting better items.) (and more initiative to defend heavily.) 350m+, you could get something like materials to craft a new suit that actually has decent stats that you don't get out of a case. or something else around that price players would want idk

instead of new nuclear equipment for each tier these tiers could just be prompted when you're about to launch a normal nuke

I wouldn't change the output of destroying the nuke, I think it's fine as it is but this is a change to the nukes cause they really haven't changed in the past years
3rd tier could also require more cops along with more players as the reward is higher so should the stakes
agreed
its just stupid that people can make 300million scu from a 15mil nuke by just waiting 15 min , there is literally no rivaly right now im really suprised by the owners for letting shit like this happens
In no way can it possibly be the owners fault that people don't counter a nuke, you said it yourself earlier, you're too scared to lose items.
its still the owners fault for letting people nuke for free and get 300million scu from a 15 million nuke in 15 mins , there is literally no risk in nuking when you have 11 jugg suits camping in elevator
It used to be 50 mill per SCU, clearly, its the players that are at fault not the "owners"
scu prices gone up because there is literally one group that have them all , you cannot get them anymore from daily missions (the one when u do 7 days in a row and u used to get an scu)
Do something about it, nuke!
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

[SSRP] BETTER Rewards for stopping a nuke 1 year 8 months ago #1389774

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Markus wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Lefty. wrote:

agreed
nuke and get raided by the only group who have infinity gluons and suits ?
  • EDF Enjoyer
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] BETTER Rewards for stopping a nuke 1 year 8 months ago #1389775

Mr Red X wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Markus wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Lefty. wrote:

agreed
Skill issue.
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
a

3^ the Serb
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson, Lefty.

[SSRP] BETTER Rewards for stopping a nuke 1 year 8 months ago #1389783

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Markus wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Lefty. wrote:

agreed
Skill issue.
i don't think you understand what that word means
  • EDF Enjoyer
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by EDF Enjoyer.

[SSRP] BETTER Rewards for stopping a nuke 1 year 8 months ago #1389784

Mr Red X wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Markus wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Lefty. wrote:

agreed
Skill issue.
it means be better than others.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always

[SSRP] BETTER Rewards for stopping a nuke 1 year 8 months ago #1389785

Mr Red X wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Markus wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Lefty. wrote:

agreed
Skill issue.
Dont have sand in your mouse sensor and maybe you would rip someone :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
a

3^ the Serb
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

[SSRP] BETTER Rewards for stopping a nuke 1 year 8 months ago #1389787

Lefty. wrote:

I said this stuff for 2 years now, I also said about having nukes in dedicated spots like zone captures so no more bullshit in the trees nukes
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[SSRP] BETTER Rewards for stopping a nuke 1 year 8 months ago #1389809

Torie Hater 1939 wrote:
Lefty. wrote:

I said this stuff for 2 years now, I also said about having nukes in dedicated spots like zone captures so no more bullshit in the trees nukes
Okay dedicated nuke spots sounds awful
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] BETTER Rewards for stopping a nuke 1 year 8 months ago #1389810

Torie Hater 1939 wrote:
Lefty. wrote:

Nuking in vans was fun !
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

258 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47