TOPIC: SSRP Suggestion - Hitman and Holstering

SSRP Suggestion - Hitman and Holstering 2 years 11 months ago #1334862

Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
or you could just holster it, especially if its in your hands, you have no excuse not to...

just don't be careless

Doesn't take away from the fact it's a feature of the server. This isn't an argument

the comment section of the post is an argument of whether this suggestion is a needed or not, don't forget that.

Okay? But your comment isn't an arguement against the suggestion? You're just saying "I should've holstered" and it's already a feature.

My argument is to use common sense... It is common sense to holster an item before you change jobs, ya know?

That's not an argument against this suggestion, you're just saying "just holster". If it's the case to "just holster" why was the feature for every other job implemented. Also, should smol dong not be refunded because he should've "just holstered", even though it's a mechanic for it to be refunded after a server restart?

What does that have to do with this suggestion??
Login or register to post a reply.

SSRP Suggestion - Hitman and Holstering 2 years 11 months ago #1334864

-gmini :S :S
  • AtomicLegend
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • leuk nee
  • Thanks received: 192
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lyra

SSRP Suggestion - Hitman and Holstering 2 years 11 months ago #1334872

Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
or you could just holster it, especially if its in your hands, you have no excuse not to...

just don't be careless

Doesn't take away from the fact it's a feature of the server. This isn't an argument

the comment section of the post is an argument of whether this suggestion is a needed or not, don't forget that.

Okay? But your comment isn't an arguement against the suggestion? You're just saying "I should've holstered" and it's already a feature.

My argument is to use common sense... It is common sense to holster an item before you change jobs, ya know?

That's not an argument against this suggestion, you're just saying "just holster". If it's the case to "just holster" why was the feature for every other job implemented. Also, should smol dong not be refunded because he should've "just holstered", even though it's a mechanic for it to be refunded after a server restart?

What does ANYTHING you've said had to do with this suggestion, you've only spouted random crap with no relation to this suggestion. I am making a comparison and a counter argument to bobby.
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 145

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:

SSRP Suggestion - Hitman and Holstering 2 years 11 months ago #1334874

Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:

just don't be careless

What does ANYTHING you've said had to do with this suggestion, you've only spouted random crap with no relation to this suggestion. I am making a comparison and a counter argument to bobby.

You compared a server restart to a job setting lol

SSRP Suggestion - Hitman and Holstering 2 years 11 months ago #1334875

Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:

just don't be careless

Yes, because they have the same feature. They both should holster weapons when they happen. They both refund instant holster items when they occur, what's your point?
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:

SSRP Suggestion - Hitman and Holstering 2 years 11 months ago #1334884

orbadoc wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:

just don't be careless

Yes, because they have the same feature. They both should holster weapons when they happen. They both refund instant holster items when they occur, what's your point?
why are you trying to argue with sam and use logic at the same time
Because he's just arguing with sam
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

SSRP Suggestion - Hitman and Holstering 2 years 11 months ago #1334885

Lewis_is_java wrote:
orbadoc wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:

just don't be careless

Well, I'm trying to argue my point, which means I have to argue with Sam.
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

SSRP Suggestion - Hitman and Holstering 2 years 11 months ago #1334886

Lyra wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
orbadoc wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:

just don't be careless

this is your point "Yes, because they have the same feature. They both should holster weapons when they happen. They both refund instant holster items when they occur, what's your point?"

they obviously don't have the same feature otherwise this wouldn't be a suggestion would it
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

SSRP Suggestion - Hitman and Holstering 2 years 11 months ago #1334887

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
orbadoc wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:

just don't be careless

this is your point "Yes, because they have the same feature. They both should holster weapons when they happen. They both refund instant holster items when they occur, what's your point?"

they obviously don't have the same feature otherwise this wouldn't be a suggestion would it
I said "should" for a reason. Even if people are saying that the hitman thing is "intentional" it's obvious that it isn't intentional. The drug dealer job has the same effect as the hitman, but it holsters weapons as intended, like every single other job. This is a suggestion, because people are saying it's intended, when clearly it isn't.
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

SSRP Suggestion - Hitman and Holstering 2 years 11 months ago #1334888

Lyra wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
orbadoc wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:

just don't be careless

I said "should" for a reason. Even if people are saying that the hitman thing is "intentional" it's obvious that it isn't intentional. The drug dealer job has the same effect as the hitman, but it holsters weapons as intended, like every single other job. This is a suggestion, because people are saying it's intended, when clearly it isn't.
Yeah you say should as if it's meant to, this isn't a suggestion then, it's a bug report.

Did not realise the drug dealer job is also the hitman job
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

SSRP Suggestion - Hitman and Holstering 2 years 11 months ago #1334889

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
orbadoc wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:

just don't be careless

Yeah you say should as if it's meant to, this isn't a suggestion then, it's a bug report.

Okay, so what if it's a suggestion or a bug report? They can handle it the same for either situation.

Also, why should it matter that their different jobs. I go back to my point of consistency and your arguement that "it isn't consistent because this specific spawn tp effect" doesn't hold due to the drug dealer job. So I ask this, why are you so against this being implemented/fixed? What NEGATIVES does this cause?
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

SSRP Suggestion - Hitman and Holstering 2 years 11 months ago #1334890

Lyra wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
orbadoc wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:

just don't be careless

Okay, so what if it's a suggestion or a bug report? They can handle it the same for either situation.

Also, why should it matter that their different jobs. I go back to my point of consistency and your arguement that "it isn't consistent because this specific spawn tp effect" doesn't hold due to the drug dealer job. So I ask this, why are you so against this being implemented/fixed? What NEGATIVES does this cause?
I didn't say the tp thing had anything to do with it, I've said job consistency seems like a shit reason for implementation. and it does make a difference, if it's a suggestion make a good reason for it to be suggested, but you think it's a bug and that's your point for it to be implemented and you only think this because other jobs act differently, have you even bothered to ask a developer or owner if it's a bug like you think, it would save you a lot of time and arguing kidda
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

SSRP Suggestion - Hitman and Holstering 2 years 11 months ago #1334891

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
orbadoc wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:

just don't be careless

I didn't say the tp thing had anything to do with it, I've said job consistency seems like a shit reason for implementation. and it does make a difference, if it's a suggestion make a good reason for it to be suggested, but you think it's a bug and that's your point for it to be implemented and you only think this because other jobs act differently, have you even bothered to ask a developer or owner if it's a bug like you think, it would save you a lot of time and arguing kidda

Okay, so you think that random jobs having the holster feature and others not randomly is a good thing for the server? So, If the theif job didn't holster but the gangster did you wouldn't mind that?

Also the argument isn't really about if it's a bug or not, I'm just interested in this being fixed or implemented. I have talked to them and they say it's intentional, but I can argue that it isn't, but in the end it doesn't matter like I said.
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

SSRP Suggestion - Hitman and Holstering 2 years 11 months ago #1334892

Lyra wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
orbadoc wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:

just don't be careless

Okay, so you think that random jobs having the holster feature and others not randomly is a good thing for the server? So, If the theif job didn't holster but the gangster did you wouldn't mind that?

Also the argument isn't really about if it's a bug or not, I'm just interested in this being fixed or implemented. I have talked to them and they say it's intentional, but I can argue that it isn't, but in the end it doesn't matter like I said.
Yeah I do think it's good if it's intentional then it's for a reason, and I wouldn't mind no but that isn't the case.

and if an owner does say it's intentional then of course it matters because then it's not a bug is it so it doesn't need to be "fixed" :silly:

"This is a suggestion, because people are saying it's intended, when clearly it isn't."

so who's right? you or the owner?
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

SSRP Suggestion - Hitman and Holstering 2 years 11 months ago #1334893

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
orbadoc wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Black Man wrote:

just don't be careless

Yeah I do think it's good if it's intentional then it's for a reason, and I wouldn't mind no but that isn't the case.

and if an owner does say it's intentional then of course it matters because then it's not a bug is it so it doesn't need to be "fixed" :silly:

"This is a suggestion, because people are saying it's intended, when clearly it isn't."

so who's right? you or the owner?

So what's the reason for this being the case? The owners just say "it's intentional" and haven't give no reason. There aren't any clear differences between jobs apart from the respawn effect, which for the drug dealer job still has this feature, so that is also not a reason for this being the case.

For this being a bug or a "intended" feature and it being fixed or implemented, it's just semantics and shouldn't matter. I don't care who's right, I just want this to be fixed or implemented, that's the whole reason I made this post.

EDIT: Also where I say drug dealer i mean drug runner :)
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Lyra.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

244 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
2/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32