Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestion] FBI/Police can make money RPing.

[SSRP Suggestion] FBI/Police can make money RPing. 3 years 1 month ago #1319781

Suggestion Title:
FBI/Police can make money.

For which server is the suggestion?
Semi-Serious Roleplay

How would it benefit the server:
More ways of making money, I mostly play as a cop and I know alot of other people who do as well it'd be awesome if there was weekly objectives for the Goverment/FBI job category such as "Raid 5 Nuclear Launches Successfully" for something every week. and arrest like 50 people or something and you get a reward from your cop weeklies. Loads more objectives/missions just haven't thought of many so far.

Potential Issues/Exploits:
People could arrest there friends with permission RDA them I guess to boost the mission "50 Arrests" so on.

Additional notes:
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Suggestion] FBI/Police can make money RPing. 3 years 1 month ago #1319785

Sam Winchester wrote:
Suggestion Title:

Semi-Serious Roleplay

More ways of making money, I mostly play as a cop and I know alot of other people who do as well it'd be awesome if there was weekly objectives for the Goverment/FBI job category such as "Raid 5 Nuclear Launches Successfully" for something every week. and arrest like 50 people or something and you get a reward from your cop weeklies. Loads more objectives/missions just haven't thought of many so far.

People could arrest there friends with permission RDA them I guess to boost the mission "50 Arrests" so on.

Additional notes:
the salary is already high ass fuck
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

[SSRP Suggestion] FBI/Police can make money RPing. 3 years 1 month ago #1319789

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Suggestion Title:

Semi-Serious Roleplay

Additional notes:
the salary is already high ass fuck

The salary is extremely high yeah but that's the only decent way of making money and you have to be on the server for like 5 - 10 hours to make like a few mil and that's with max level PD, in comparison to the amounts of money you make nuking and such as gangster it's a miniscule amount since it takes a 20m investment and 15 minutes of time to defend a nuke and you get 300m+ from the SCU in cash if you sell it or in additional inventory value. Whereas if you successfully destroy it you get a tiny bit of gang loot and 5 mil cash.

[SSRP Suggestion] FBI/Police can make money RPing. 3 years 1 month ago #1319793

JoshuaIsGreat basically already said what I was gonna imply.

The salaries are extremely high for PD jobs at the current moment, and I see no point in them making any more money through RP means. We are talking about 15k,20k,25k salaries depending on what police job you choose (mayor included) - People can easily make millions just by walking around the map and not doing anything of relevance. I'd rather see the paychecks reduced to ~10k (maximum), and only then should we take into account changes such as the ones you are proposing.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP Suggestion] FBI/Police can make money RPing. 3 years 1 month ago #1319794

We have some planned features (currently planned for the Summer Update, but that's subject to change) which will essentially cover this!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

272 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1