Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pointshop Suggestion - Diamond Bonuses

Pointshop Suggestion - Diamond Bonuses 3 years 1 month ago #1318524

Server Name: Any and all pointshop servers

Suggestion Title: Some form of diamond bonus in packs

How would it benefit the server: So there's three options to this, or both could be used:
  • Set diamond bonuses for completing a map. Example, if you finish a bhop map and that bhop map gives you 50 diamonds normally, this bonus would give you 30, 50 or 100 diamonds (or whatever is balanced) on top of that every time you finished; either for a set amount of finishes or period of time. The 3 increments would be associated with their rarity, so obviously 100 would be legendary or rare etc.
  • Diamond % bonuses for completing a map. Following the above example, 50 diamonds for a map. This bonus would give 1.5x, 2x and 4x (or whatever is balanced) of the maps diamond reward. Again, bonuses would be associated with their rarity and would either have a period of time that the bonus lasts for or a amount of map finishes.
  • Diamond drops of specific amounts (1k, 2.5k, 5k) from packs, nothing to do with map completion.
In both cases these would be available in card packs and would be consumed upon use. Wouldn't be craftable, just consumable. The other option is to make it part of the VIP bonus for bhop/surf etc. I would prefer to see diamond drops as my preference of the three but timed bonuses have over a numbered finish bonus length as this would keep players playing on the server for longer periods to maximise their diamond boost.

Potential Issues/Exploits: Could inflate the trading market but it already seems pretty inflated with the amount of capital some users have (George great guy).

Additional notes: Would just like to see diamond bonuses in the packs in some form. Not sure if this has been suggested before but I couldn't find any mention of it. (maybe I'm blind)
  • euan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • the truth is i miss you
  • Thanks received: 586
Ex Bhop Head Admin
Ex Surf Head Admin
The topic has been locked.

Pointshop Suggestion - Diamond Bonuses 3 years 1 month ago #1318527

Something like this is already on my list of things I want to add to Pointshop, but it depends on another "bigger" feature that needs to be implemented before I can work on this. Although it's not gonna be implemented straight away, for the time being you can consider this accepted!

#Accepted
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine, alit, Mr. Richard, euan
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

133 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1