Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestion] ASCA

[SSRP Suggestion] ASCA 4 years 3 months ago #1238581

Server Name: SSRP

Suggestion Title: ASCA (Affordable Suit Care Act)

How would it benefit the server: Allows new and old players to be able to utilize the original and fun abilities of all suits. This will allow everyone to have a chance on the battlegrounds, a reason to sell and trade making the eco fluid again and to help the destroyed economy of Zarp.

The server is in need of not only a money sink but an actual way to get suits and items. Boosters packs are the only way to achieve these items and it's time to say no more. There are a plethora of ways for all players to have fun. 1 reason why the server is dying at a scary rate is the fact players have to work their asses off to maybe find a seller to buy a suit for either overpriced or for everything they have. These new players do not know how to use these suits, why you might ask? Well, it is simple, no new players have the chance to gain any skill now, no nukes, no bank raids, no normal bases, and no PD raids. These have all severely dropped, even if a player had a suit raiding any of these are not smart for them, they don't have another suit nor do they have the money to buy one, they don't have the skill to combat any old players, and the item difference and the way people with a good inv and a bad inv play shows.

There could be some systems for ways to acquire these items with items like gluons, mini2s, nanos, juggs, and acs's being actually obtainable for new players to get a sense of how these items work and to show all players how great Zarp truly is. We have had 3 too many years of poor choices and this needs to stop, after the mummy where did everyone think the server would go? As fewer and fewer people have suits the less and less Zarp becomes an actual server to have fun on. For a good period of time, Zarp needs a way to get items like suits without out of game and not just a challenge list to have a chance at a shield suit or a 2% chance at a nano. I and the people of Zarp believe there should be a way for everyone to get suits and items, for new and old players, the rich and the poor. This could go multiple ways that everyone can enjoy, multiple events guaranteeing a suit, more airdrops, a level up system that rewards you with actual items and inventory space, better rewards from bank raids, pd raids, and drug runs.

Along with all of these my good friend darling suggested this too me, when nukes are happening cops at any level should be allowed to use a suit for a certain period of time (suits being jugg nano and acs to prevent extremely op/rare suits to go down in value) to allow for better gameplay in multiple aspects and to allow players to at least try out a suit.

The first time I ever got a suit was a Jugg and it was the exact moment I knew I wouldnt leave Zarp. I never knew Zarp would turn out like this and if the fact that new players are treated so poorly until they buy boosters to at least have a chance at a suit is not what dying community should be doing. We should all focus on the state of the economy, the amount of suits in the richest players inventory to hold them accountable for giving nobody a real chance to have fun, and to hold the CC, CMs, LT, and Owners accountable for the current state of Zarp.

The only way to have fun right now is to raid another gangs base and then to argue, players have became sick of this and I was apart of that problem. People left and now the server is going to die out completely. The artificial numbers with alts that are killing the economy every hour and the staff and owners do not care they only see this as a positive because there are numbers. This would be the perfect time to bring an idea like this into reality, multiple new players, a reason for them to stay, and then a new community for everyone to enjoy.

Potential Issues/Exploits: Alt accounts could have the chance at getting these suits as the challenges and ways to get these items and suits should not be for VIP only, with dying economies all around the real world due to Covid-19 nobody wants to fork over 20 dollars on VIP and it is only understandable, even if people were to do this people can be caught and punished or the suits and items can be pushed into the eco if everyone is respectful and sells their uneeded items.

Additional notes: Zarp needs a voice and it is up to the rest of the community to let the staff know that we want Zarp to be great again, more items, more suits, money sinks, fluid gameplay, and a real playerbase.
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1955
Jay House number 1 as always
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Lerpson.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Suggestion] ASCA 4 years 3 months ago #1238582

:plussp: been discussing this idea very pog!
  • Eli
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • impractical cars
  • Thanks received: 23

★Former SSRP Admin★
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

[SSRP Suggestion] ASCA 4 years 3 months ago #1238584

:plussp: What sucks is, people still wont use them. :(
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1994

[SSRP Suggestion] ASCA 4 years 3 months ago #1238586

A very well thought suggestion which will help Zarp and newer/poorer players out a ton, and will help make the server much more fun and maintain a solid, non inflated player base.
:plussp:
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2235
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Suggestion] ASCA 4 years 3 months ago #1238592

For everyone reading this posts and supports the idea of a better server feel free to suggest anything to implement a way for players to get suits and to have much more enjoyment while playing. Zarp should reward us for how much we pay not how much we pay!
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder

[SSRP Suggestion] ASCA 4 years 3 months ago #1238596

Good suggestion, I'd work on the format of your suggestion though as it is a tough read without spacing and your ideas might be lost in translation as its all sort of just mashed together.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP Suggestion] ASCA 4 years 3 months ago #1238597

:plussp: All time the best suggestion ive seen in years very much this is all true and needed the economy is very down as of right now we need to make it either sink or available suits to all so we get new players and keep the community stable atleast!
  • xNate
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP-Admin
  • Thanks received: 70
Ex-SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Suggestion] ASCA 4 years 3 months ago #1238598

Morgan wrote:
Good suggestion, I'd work on the format of your suggestion though as it is a tough read without spacing and your ideas might be lost in translation as its all sort of just mashed together.
Thank you, I broke it up into 5 parts let me know if I should do any more work on the suggestion!
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder

[SSRP Suggestion] ASCA 4 years 3 months ago #1238599

xNate wrote:
:plussp: All time the best suggestion ive seen in years very much this is all true and needed the economy is very down as of right now we need to make it either sink or available suits to all so we get new players and keep the community stable atleast!
Everyone should have a chance to play not to only find enjoyment once you pay!
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder

[SSRP Suggestion] ASCA 4 years 3 months ago #1238603

Please to the people who actually review this don’t brush it off and say everything’s fine as per actually look into it and take it into consideration. The economy and the servers life is fucked big time and something needs doing as soon as possible. Please listen to the community.
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP Suggestion] ASCA 4 years 3 months ago #1238605

I am politely asking the forum staff to not lock this and say "we are planning on adding some of these in the future" or any watered down response that will lead to everyone forgetting that Zarp needs a change. Let the people of Zarp voice how they want the server to be because if the server keeps getting destroyed with no counter to any of these claims such as the eco and no new players having suits we will all leave.
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder

[SSRP Suggestion] ASCA 4 years 3 months ago #1238607

jusu wrote:
Devalues my inventory
:neutralsp:
My offer is better
  • Na1
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 161

[SSRP Suggestion] ASCA 4 years 3 months ago #1238614

:plussp: Very cool talking about this with you, hope to see it!
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • your mom go in the sky
  • Thanks received: 2374

[SSRP Suggestion] ASCA 4 years 3 months ago #1238728

Best suggestion i've ever seen. Great plan to make zarp better again. i see other players with suits and shits raid new players and don't let them have fun in the server.
:plussp:
-Discord-
Bmkzx#0940
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Mohammed RoadtoAllSuits.

[SSRP Suggestion] ASCA 4 years 3 months ago #1238736

Larson you are such a hypocrite, your talking about affordable suits but you go around ripping new players suits and items good job very skilled
  • Kronen
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530

[SSRP Suggestion] ASCA 4 years 3 months ago #1238886

God idea and something does need to be done about it.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Suggestion] ASCA 4 years 3 months ago #1238978

bump
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder

[SSRP Suggestion] ASCA 4 years 3 months ago #1239009

Bump! Would love to see some higher ups with opinions on this.
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder

[SSRP Suggestion] ASCA 4 years 3 months ago #1239013

We have discussed this in detail in the community council meeting and we thank you for your suggestion. The good news is your suggestion is already well under way from ideas given by various CC members over the last year or so. There has been a big focus on getting more items and especially suits in the hands of new players. With additions such as free card packs every day, Drug Runs and to more recently we’ve seen thousands of accounts getting hold of cases and suits from events including Hula Hunt, Carrot Hunt and the new Challenge List. The next thing we are working on in this regard is a new player starter pack which will allow new players to get a hold of some very strong items including a suit which will all be non-tradable to overcome alt accounts.

The Community Council has been working very hard with ideas focused around this and although a lot has already been done more will be coming in the next updates.

Thank you!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, Lerpson
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

138 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127