Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Diamond blocks suggestion

Diamond blocks suggestion 4 years 4 months ago #1231940

Server Name:
TTT 24/7 Minecraft
Suggestion Title:
Diamond blocks
How would it benefit the server:
Make it so that getting the diamond blocks to the furnace gives you diamonds and XP similar to getting a kill so that there is a reason for innocents to want to get a win via diamond block and it will also make traitors more active in getting rid of them
Potential Issues/Exploits:
None
Additional notes:
It would stop a lot of RDM via innocents throwing away diamond blocks cause they don't want to win the boring way. As people call it.
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
  • Thanks received: 277
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!
The topic has been locked.

Diamond blocks suggestion 4 years 4 months ago #1231941

Don't really agree with this because imo the diamond block is way too good already, the innocents are at a big advantage already when collecting these blocks and it will only make matters worse for the T's.
:minussp:
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 238
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Hanz.

Diamond blocks suggestion 4 years 4 months ago #1231943

Hanz wrote:
Don't really agree with this because imo the diamond block is way too good already, the innocents are at a big advantage already when collecting these blocks and it will only make matters worse for the T's.
hear what you are saying but it is quite easy to get rid of the diamond blocks all you have to do is shoot one in nether and its gone
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!

Diamond blocks suggestion 4 years 4 months ago #1231944

Yep exactly what the server needs , more motivation to gather the bloody blocks !! :minussp: let the blocks be as they are. Not causing too much trouble as not a lot of users actually care as long as svan and nhpkm are not on we are good.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 539
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by TheFierceOwl.

Diamond blocks suggestion 4 years 4 months ago #1231945

Exothermic362 wrote:
Hanz wrote:
hear what you are saying but it is quite easy to get rid of the diamond blocks all you have to do is shoot one in nether and its gone
btw this is gonna get denied so save your time . Worst suggestion of the century.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Diamond blocks suggestion 4 years 4 months ago #1231946

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:
Hanz wrote:
btw this is gonna get denied so save your time . Worst suggestion of the century.
Kinda just wanted to see what people thought I quite liked it doe
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!

Diamond blocks suggestion 4 years 4 months ago #1231947

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Although I don't agree with the suggestion it isn't the worst, he's trying to add more meaning to the blocks and I understand his POV.
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Exothermic362

Diamond blocks suggestion 4 years 4 months ago #1231949

Hanz wrote:

Although I don't agree with the suggestion it isn't the worst, he's trying to add more meaning to the blocks and I understand his POV.
ye make it so that people start rdming each other on who gets the block .. bro this is literally the worst suggestion. Sorry exothermic.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Diamond blocks suggestion 4 years 4 months ago #1231950

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Hanz wrote:

ye make it so that people start rdming each other on who gets the block .. bro this is literally the worst suggestion. Sorry exothermic.
Where did the "RDM" come from? It wasn't mentioned at all and I don't think getting a little more exp from a block causes RDM.
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Hanz.

Diamond blocks suggestion 4 years 4 months ago #1231951

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Hanz wrote:

really don't think that they should make the diamonds and xp rewarded from it that good that people would rdm just to get the block, maybe like getting 4 blocks= the same xp and diamonds as 1 kill or someehting
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Exothermic362.

Diamond blocks suggestion 4 years 4 months ago #1231964

Exothermic362 wrote:
Additional notes:
It would stop a lot of RDM via innocents throwing away diamond blocks cause they don't want to win the boring way. As people call it.

imo this doesn't make sense, most of the people who hate the diamond blocks hate it even if they're innocent because it makes playing boring and easy so it won't just cause t's to get rid of the diamond blocks more but also innocents will get rid of them more which means more RDM. I don;t think people need more incentive to do the d blocks and i don't think people being killed because of the diamond blocks is a big issue atm.
  • Ezz
  • Junior Boarder
  • 3 Buffy
  • Thanks received: 77

Diamond blocks suggestion 4 years 4 months ago #1231967

Ezz wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:
Additional notes:

imo this doesn't make sense, most of the people who hate the diamond blocks hate it even if they're innocent because it makes playing boring and easy so it won't just cause t's to get rid of the diamond blocks more but also innocents will get rid of them more which means more RDM. I don;t think people need more incentive to do the d blocks and i don't think people being killed because of the diamond blocks is a big issue atm.
finally a wise staff member
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Diamond blocks suggestion 4 years 4 months ago #1231968

Don't think it will happen. It's a map feature so not sure if possible.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1039
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davidov007

Diamond blocks suggestion 4 years 4 months ago #1231970

Ezz wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:
Additional notes:

I don't think RDM via diamond blocks is a big issue at all but this would cause less innocents to throw away the diamond block as they have an actual reason to use them instead of just getting an innocent win which doesn't really benefit your score.
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!

Diamond blocks suggestion 4 years 4 months ago #1231971

Exothermic362 wrote:
Ezz wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:
Additional notes:

I don't think RDM via diamond blocks is a big issue at all but this would cause less innocents to throw away the diamond block as they have an actual reason to use them instead of just getting an innocent win which doesn't really benefit your score.
If only there was a rule we could enforce to discourage innocents from throwing the blocks away.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davidov007

Diamond blocks suggestion 4 years 4 months ago #1231984

:minussp: Diamonds are so trash and even if this gets added literally no one is gonna win a T round and people gonna abuse the xp/diamonds they get from it
  • KingUniverse
  • Senior Boarder
  • Daddy Vankbros :3
  • Thanks received: 71

Diamond blocks suggestion 4 years 4 months ago #1232002

While I am not against the idea, I don't think the work put into coding this (if at all possible considering its a map feature) is worth the effort. XP isn't really that great of a motivator, and its straight-up useless if you already have the prestige guns. The current reasoning for it, that being actually doing something on your inno rounds while traitors wait for everyone to jump off a cliff, is good enough. God forbid innocent actually take some active part in the round and put pressure on traitors.
deadass

Diamond blocks suggestion 4 years 4 months ago #1232030

please do not give anyone anymore incentive to collect those blocks. Literally the single most boring way to win a game of TTT and it kind of just removes all the investigative features of the game
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2620

Legendary Member

Diamond blocks suggestion 4 years 4 months ago #1232048

Innocents that collect the diamond blocks are already awarded a free win, we won't be giving them EXP too.

Players already complain about diamond bock wins so giving peple more incentive to collect them is a terrible idea.
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3490
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

138 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun