Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestion] Disallow Elevator Bases

[SSRP Suggestion] Disallow Elevator Bases 4 years 5 months ago #1219430

no :minussp:

it's good base men frick u
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Suggestion] Disallow Elevator Bases 4 years 5 months ago #1219431

Add more reliable places to base in, change how Knight Demon works in my previous post I made the other day then I support this
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9579
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Clarky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

[SSRP Suggestion] Disallow Elevator Bases 4 years 5 months ago #1219432

Clarky wrote:
Add more reliable places to base in, change how Knight Demon works in my previous post I made the other day then I support this
so much shit needs to be changed yet it looks like nothing is being done about it.
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1955
Jay House number 1 as always

[SSRP Suggestion] Disallow Elevator Bases 4 years 5 months ago #1219433

Clarky wrote:
Knight demon is fine it makes it so people don't afk in their printer rooms auto collecting and you have to be active and if you aren't active the suit user just gets in the base for free
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist

[SSRP Suggestion] Disallow Elevator Bases 4 years 5 months ago #1219434

Xander wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Xander wrote:
No just no elevator bases aren't that hard to raid and downtown ele isn't even a true elevator base if you remember what basing was like before elevator bases it was horrible and almost non existent in my opinion a change like this would literally hurt the server economy even more as money would not be added to the economy unless it was a update

Why would we even want to add more money to the economy??
More money in economy means cheaper suit prices cheaper suit prices means better pvp better pvp means more fun server
I can’t believe how wrong you are. More money, means that money is valued as less due to the large amount of it. It’s better to explain as a fraction in economies. Say I have a 100g of gold, and each note is worth the 1/how many notes there are. If there are 100 notes, the notes are worth 1g of gold, whereas if there are 1000 notes, it’s only worth 0.1g. So therefore for the same amount of notes it is now worth less, so you need more of it to purchase things, inflating the economy raises prices, not decreasing it. It does exactly the opposite of what you’re saying, it means less suits for the poor players, more for the players who hold the largest amount of money, and makes it worse.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2620

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

[SSRP Suggestion] Disallow Elevator Bases 4 years 5 months ago #1219436

Kyber wrote:
Xander wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Xander wrote:
No just no elevator bases aren't that hard to raid and downtown ele isn't even a true elevator base if you remember what basing was like before elevator bases it was horrible and almost non existent in my opinion a change like this would literally hurt the server economy even more as money would not be added to the economy unless it was a update

More money in economy means cheaper suit prices cheaper suit prices means better pvp better pvp means more fun server
I can’t believe how wrong you are. More money, means that money is valued as less due to the large amount of it. It’s better to explain as a fraction in economies. Say I have a 100g of gold, and each note is worth the 1/how many notes there are. If there are 100 notes, the notes are worth 1g of gold, whereas if there are 1000 notes, it’s only worth 0.1g. So therefore for the same amount of notes it is now worth less, so you need more of it to purchase things, inflating the economy raises prices, not decreasing it. It does exactly the opposite of what you’re saying, it means less suits for the poor players, more for the players who hold the largest amount of money, and makes it worse.
Preach after Jewish Mafia decided to exploit not once but twice the prices of everything skyrocketed. Same thing is happening now with the copious amounts of money being printed. Also xander how can you say with a straight face "more money means cheaper priced" name one example of that ever working
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1955
Jay House number 1 as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[SSRP Suggestion] Disallow Elevator Bases 4 years 5 months ago #1219437

Red_ wrote:
Ele base isn’t hard at all to raid there just is nowhere else to base

Totally not hard to raid, only need to kill some juggs,minigun 2.0 and maybe some acs and holo suits just to get in the main hall afterwards you need to kill those running hard kids taking morphine with a crosshair and spamming PSG's and don't forget those tacs... totally not hard at all
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

[SSRP Suggestion] Disallow Elevator Bases 4 years 5 months ago #1219438

Butterman wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Knight demon is fine it makes it so people don't afk in their printer rooms auto collecting and you have to be active and if you aren't active the suit user just gets in the base for free
The suit have stupid easy access to bases even when they are active in their printer room, there needs to be some sort of indication that a Knight Demon is attempting to enter because all they have to do is instantly take off the suit after teleporting and M202 everything practically. In my discussion post, the night club base that will get added to Downtown is redeemed useless automatically as you will not need to even be inside that base to get teleported inside.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9579

[SSRP Suggestion] Disallow Elevator Bases 4 years 5 months ago #1219479

inflate the economy and inflate my ego :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847

[SSRP Suggestion] Disallow Elevator Bases 4 years 5 months ago #1219686

BuMp
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1185

[SSRP Suggestion] Disallow Elevator Bases 4 years 5 months ago #1219699

Xander wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Xander wrote:

Tiny ass brain
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7911
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, A Good Pianist, Zarpgaming

[SSRP Suggestion] Disallow Elevator Bases 4 years 5 months ago #1219756

Xander wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Xander wrote:

This must be the lowest IQ post I have ever seen on this forums, printing more money will only inflate item prices more have you not noticed how Jamie keeps increasing his prices every time he comes on,

personally I don't think that disallowing these bases will have much impact on the server at least in the short term. But then again I don't actively play the server.
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1144
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by luke_.

[SSRP Suggestion] Disallow Elevator Bases 4 years 5 months ago #1219799

This has been voted on in the Lead Team meeting and we have decided not to disallow elevator bases again.

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...-back-elevator-bases

#Denied
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1887
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Martin.
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.383 seconds

138 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop