Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Should this be added

Yes 3 50%
No 3 50%
Total number of voters: 6 ( OnionRings, Smol, Lerpson, BCAT, Reversed ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: [SSRP] Official Gangs Suggestion

[SSRP] Official Gangs Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1214527

Server Name: SSRP S1 and S3

Suggestion Title: Official Gangs

How would it benefit the server:
Introduction
Bare with me as this is a idea I had and am not sure how to put it into words yet. Currently on SSRP there is 4 prominent gangs (not gonna name any you can figure that out yourself). The issue with the gang system as of now there really isn't a lot to do in gangs. Sure you have things like gang upgrades, bases, allies, and beef with other gangs, but all but one of those things is something that is not regulated on Zarp and is just unofficial..
How it could work
A lot more can be added on to this but this is how it could work. You would apply on the forums to become a official gang. Community Council would vote on if your gang would be accepted or not. There can be requirements for becoming a official gang like a good public standing and little to no active punishments within the gang etc. Once accepted the gang owner would be contacted and a official gang roster and such would be requested. A official gang could have certain perks a regular gang wouldn't. This can be stuff such as a custom job with a custom player model (all stuff required to be provided by the gang to reduce stress on development team) and maybe the ability to participate in official gang only events.
Benefits
Official Gangs could be punished for higher amounts of rule break each month with a gang strike system. It can be a incentive then for a gang to follow rules as you can be punished as a group. Gang members could also receive double the punishment if caught breaking server rules. Gangs could also be punished for taking advantages of new players and raiding new players bases etc. After this system would be added there could also be official gang only events were gangs will battle for a prize (Gang Logo on the map, Cash Prize, ETC).

Potential Issues/Exploits: None

Additional notes: Theres a lot more ideas I have for this system its just hard to type out if a LT member or such would like to contact me and we can talk more about this my discord is poopie#6582. Thanks for reading!
  • Xander
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 97
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Xander.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Official Gangs Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1214548

Sounds like it could be good if executed correctly
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2620

Legendary Member

[SSRP] Official Gangs Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1214590

Okayish idea, but don’t you think it’d be unfair for the newer players coming along and making a gang but other gangs being “official” and more powerful on top of all the upgrades? Or am I wrong ... :?
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656

[SSRP] Official Gangs Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1214620

OnionRings wrote:
Okayish idea, but don’t you think it’d be unfair for the newer players coming along and making a gang but other gangs being “official” and more powerful on top of all the upgrades? Or am I wrong ... :?
It wouldn't be hard to join a official gang as they would be required to be actively recruiting as it would benefit them and if you really think about it what i said with them not being allowed to rob new players it can actually help these new players
  • Xander
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 97
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

[SSRP] Official Gangs Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1219310

We discussed this and we believe it will be a issue where the other gangs will end up being too op,

:denied:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

172 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun