Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestion] New Cars!

[SSRP Suggestion] New Cars! 4 years 5 months ago #1213017

Server Name:

SSRP

Suggestion Title:

A brand new set of vehicles to add to the ones we have!

How would it benefit the server:

Everyone would be able to use brand new vehicles! It would be a cool little addition!

Potential Issues/Exploits:

N/A

Additional notes:

These are just a couple of examples, I'd really love to see some sort of new vehicles added into the car dealer! You could even add a couple of HL2 vehicles!

Hoverboards!
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=150455514

SCars!
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104487316
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 430

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Orang3.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Suggestion] New Cars! 4 years 5 months ago #1213054

Hoverboards are exploitable
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

[SSRP Suggestion] New Cars! 4 years 5 months ago #1213056

who the fuck uses cars
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 742

[SSRP Suggestion] New Cars! 4 years 5 months ago #1213057

Tow Mater wrote:
who the fuck uses cars

I do, so I can move from Point A to Point B in no time!
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Suggestion] New Cars! 4 years 5 months ago #1213092

Like already has been said cars are never getting used so why new cars? if most of the people run around with suits.
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

[SSRP Suggestion] New Cars! 4 years 5 months ago #1213094

Happy wrote:
Like already has been said cars are never getting used so why new cars? if most of the people run around with suits.

Well... I don't have a suit... I'm not that rich... So I still use my car...
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Suggestion] New Cars! 4 years 5 months ago #1213095

Majority of people use amphetamine by the hundreds, cars have never been relevant unless s2 and s3 were in use
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1634
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Suggestion] New Cars! 4 years 5 months ago #1213119

Hoverboards aren’t a good idea
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2620

Legendary Member

[SSRP Suggestion] New Cars! 4 years 5 months ago #1213122

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Majority of people use amphetamine by the hundreds, cars have never been relevant unless s2 and s3 were in use

I understand why you're saying this as I use amphetamine all the time and yes cars may seem irrelevant. Cars actually have a use though... For example if I'm a radio manager I might want to go around in a decent car playing music or in general if I just want to roleplay as a citizen and I simply just want to drive around. Not everything is evolved around running around with drugs or suits. The reason why cars aren't being used as much is clearly because we have the same old ones, why would anyone want to keep driving around in an old car, you'd want to upgrade! Then again, some people do like using cars sometimes, it's just a nice little addition to have on the server when you want to do something different instead of nuking.
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...

Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Orang3.

[SSRP Suggestion] New Cars! 4 years 5 months ago #1213124

Orang3 wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:

I understand why you're saying this as I use amphetamine all the time and yes cars may seem irrelevant. Cars actually have a use though... For example if I'm a radio manager I might want to go around in a decent car playing music or in general if I just want to roleplay as a citizen and I simply just want to drive around. Not everything is evolved around running around with drugs or suits. The reason why cars aren't being used as much is clearly because we have the same old ones, why would anyone want to keep driving around in an old car, you'd want to upgrade! Then again, some people do like using cars sometimes, it's just a nice little addition to have on the server when you want to do something different instead of nuking.
You say that the reason people dont use cars is because we're bored of the same old cars, thats entirely false. If a new car would be added, people would flash it for a few days then go back to normal. People dont use cars because they're shite and useless, especially in the current meta of zarp, the gameplay has evolved much further than cars.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Suggestion] New Cars! 4 years 5 months ago #1213125

Katje wrote:

There are ways to combat this, testing for exploits would have to be done but I'm sure it could be done!
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...

[SSRP Suggestion] New Cars! 4 years 5 months ago #1213127

Orang3 wrote:
Katje wrote:

There are ways to combat this, testing for exploits would have to be done but I'm sure it could be done!
How cute, have you not played any updates since 2018? Exploits everywhere, Their methods of testing include launching the update and letting us tell them
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Suggestion] New Cars! 4 years 5 months ago #1213128

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:

You say that the reason people dont use cars is because we're bored of the same old cars, thats entirely false. If a new car would be added, people would flash it for a few days then go back to normal. People dont use cars because they're shite and useless, especially in the current meta of zarp, the gameplay has evolved much further than cars.

I see people using cars all the time, I use cars all the time. It's a bit like cosmetics, why were they added? No idea, probably as a nice little addition to the server... Cosmetics don't give you any sort of benefit. On the other hand, cars actually have a use instead of just showing a cosmetic appearance. I'd rather like to see updates for original things we've had on the server for a while instead of just adding new content all the time. Yes, I understand everyone loves new content (Not saying it shouldn't be added, its great) I think it would be amazing to have some nice new cars to use, or even update the original ones we have and fix them.
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...

[SSRP Suggestion] New Cars! 4 years 5 months ago #1213129

Orang3 wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:

I see people using cars all the time, I use cars all the time. It's a bit like cosmetics, why were they added? No idea, probably as a nice little addition to the server... Cosmetics don't give you any sort of benefit. On the other hand, cars actually have a use instead of just showing a cosmetic appearance. I'd rather like to see updates for original things we've had on the server for a while instead of just adding new content all the time. Yes, I understand everyone loves new content (Not saying it shouldn't be added, its great) I think it would be amazing to have some nice new cars to use, or even update the original ones we have and fix them.
So you want them to waste their time adding new cars or editing the original ones, just because you like using cars. I dont see anyone using them unless its a very niche use or a brand new player.
The dev team should focus more on new content and new activities for players to do on server, so that its not a sit-at-spawn simulator or a nuclear launch RP server.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Suggestion] New Cars! 4 years 5 months ago #1213130

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Katje wrote:

How cute, have you not played any updates since 2018? Exploits everywhere, Their methods of testing include launching the update and letting us tell them

So basically what you're saying is the development team can't be bothered to test their stuff and technically don't give a shit?
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...

[SSRP Suggestion] New Cars! 4 years 5 months ago #1213131

Orang3 wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Katje wrote:

So basically what you're saying is the development team can't be bothered to test their stuff and technically don't give a shit?
Yes
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Suggestion] New Cars! 4 years 5 months ago #1213136

No point having even more useless cars on such a small map.
Especially when CDM isnt a thing anymore :(
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060

[SSRP Suggestion] New Cars! 4 years 4 months ago #1222613

:denied:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager