Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestion] New Events!

[SSRP Suggestion] New Events! 4 years 4 weeks ago #1204871

Server Name:

SSRP

Suggestion Title:

New Events,

INFECTED

"Infected" is an event where you'd have 2 teams, "Infected" and "Alive". The round would start off with a 10-15 second warm up time where everyone would have time to start running around a user created map avoiding players. After 10-15 seconds a player is chosen as the infected and is given a knife and a small speed boost but with low health, their aim is to try and kill the "alive" players and turn them into "infected" and build a team against the "alive". Every other player is given a random weapon (Would range from SMG's to Rifles), their aim is to try and kill off the "infected" and be the last ones alive. If no one was "infected" within a certain amount of time, someone would be killed and made an "infected" player. Last person alive would obviously win the prize.

TAG

"Tag" is an event like infected where you'd have 2 teams, "Tagger" and "Runners". The round would start off with a 10-15 second warm up time but instead of the use of guns players would run around a user created map. One person would be chosen after the warm up time ends and would have to try and tag players, there would be a 15 second count down for that player to tag another person otherwise they would die. The timer would reset for every person after being tagged. Whoever is the "Tagger" is tagged again by the same person that they tagged before the 15 seconds is up they would die instantly and another random person would be chosen as "Tagger". If you got tagged by someone you'd be frozen for 2 seconds allowing players to start running away. you'd then be unfrozen and the timer would start again. Last person alive would win the prize.

How would it benefit the server:

Bring more fun to the server

Potential Issues/Exploits:

N/A

Additional notes:

I would gladly help make the maps for these events!

These rules are easily changeable so reply with constructive feedback!
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"
Last Edit: 4 years 4 weeks ago by Orang3.
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP Suggestion] New Events! 4 years 4 weeks ago #1204877

I like the TAG idea and can see how it would be scored either based on staying alive the longest or the least time tagged. Would the tagger get a minor speed boost to help catch up to the runners?

For the INFECTED idea, how would the scoring work in terms of not being 1st place cos the person who gets chosen as the infected first would not have a chance to even get 1st place. Is there a certain type of way this could be negated to allow a fair chance for everyone to get 1st place or no?
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section

[SSRP Suggestion] New Events! 4 years 4 weeks ago #1204881

Annie Moonise wrote:
I like the TAG idea and can see how it would be scored either based on staying alive the longest or the least time tagged. Would the tagger get a minor speed boost to help catch up to the runners?

For the INFECTED idea, how would the scoring work in terms of not being 1st place cos the person who gets chosen as the infected first would not have a chance to even get 1st place. Is there a certain type of way this could be negated to allow a fair chance for everyone to get 1st place or no?

Yeah I was thinking about removing the INFECTED idea just based on what you're saying as it's hard to give everyone a fair chance at getting 1st place... Unless someone can bend the rules I made then I don't think it's possible. I thing TAG has a decent chance tho!
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annie Moonise

[SSRP Suggestion] New Events! 4 years 4 weeks ago #1204952

nump
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder