Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: [Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back

[Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back 4 months 1 week ago #1150204

Server Name: Zarp Deathrun

Suggestion Title: Adding old lvl rewards back

How would it benefit the server: Giving different rewards instead of the same assets reskinned (knives), adding more variety and giving people more reason to lvl up and play more on the server to achieve those rewards

Potential Issues/Exploits: None

Additional notes: The knives are getting super boring to look at, adding back the old rewards like Minecraft sword, Mjølner etc.
  • Cookie Banana
  • Cookie Banana's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Make deathrun great again!
  • Posts: 578
  • Thanks received: 128
  • Karma: -12


Make deathrun again!
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe

[Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back 4 months 1 week ago #1150205

forgot to move to suggestions.
  • Cookie Banana
  • Cookie Banana's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Make deathrun great again!
  • Posts: 578
  • Thanks received: 128
  • Karma: -12


Make deathrun again!
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back 4 months 1 week ago #1150206

Adding the knives to the pointshop should be a good way to reduce the amount of points that are in the pointshop economy
  • Junrey Balawing
  • Junrey Balawing's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Zwarte Piet
  • Posts: 2549
  • Thanks received: 694
  • Karma: 35
Ex - CSGO 1v1 admin
Ex - Deathrun admin
Ex - SSRP admin
Ex - Bhop mod
Ex - TTT mod


Ex - CM banned
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back 4 months 1 week ago #1150217

Moved to the correct section.

I'd imagine these items were replaced for some good reason. I'll chat with Xnator cause I quite like having a static content set of weapons like Prophunt/TTT has M9K.
  • .uzi
  • .uzi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Posts: 5700
  • Thanks received: 2196
  • Karma: 125
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back 4 months 1 week ago #1150218

Whilst we are at it add back the feature where a knives right click 2 shot people
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Posts: 13385
  • Thanks received: 3546
  • Karma: -80
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back 4 months 1 week ago #1150226

A Good Pianist wrote:
Whilst we are at it add back the feature where a knives right click 2 shot people
2 hits kill ? That's honestly way too much OP dude. I would be okay to add that if the knife's range wasn't already broken. So maybe first fix the range and then add that but yet no. As I already said knives are actually better than rifles...
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • ImTooFastForYou's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Why am I writing here ?
  • Posts: 2170
  • Thanks received: 538
  • Karma: 3
Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back 4 months 1 week ago #1150227

I preferred the old ones too, knives are boring and I want my diamond pickaxe back :(
  • Jim_Jam
  • Jim_Jam's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lonely Server Owner :(
  • Posts: 7760
  • Thanks received: 2733
  • Karma: -9
TTT Server Owner
Global Moderator
Teamspeak Head Admin

Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cookie Banana

[Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back 4 months 1 week ago #1150228

can we get the deathrun scythe for deaths back aswell!!!!
  • Junrey Balawing
  • Junrey Balawing's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Zwarte Piet
  • Posts: 2549
  • Thanks received: 694
  • Karma: 35
Ex - CSGO 1v1 admin
Ex - Deathrun admin
Ex - SSRP admin
Ex - Bhop mod
Ex - TTT mod


Ex - CM banned
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cookie Banana, Jeppe

[Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back 4 months 1 week ago #1150231

All of the knives are quite useless imo
Fuck knives and just add back the old weapon, they looked 10x better than some blades that is meant for cutting
  • Micky
  • Micky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Divine Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Still legendary btw
  • Posts: 5111
  • Thanks received: 1913
  • Karma: 200
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back 4 months 1 week ago #1150236

ImTooFastForYou wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Whilst we are at it add back the feature where a knives right click 2 shot people
2 hits kill ? That's honestly way too much OP dude. I would be okay to add that if the knife's range wasn't already broken. So maybe first fix the range and then add that but yet no. As I already said knives are actually better than rifles...

It wasnt op when there was only 5 godkings meaning only 5 knives !!!
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Posts: 13385
  • Thanks received: 3546
  • Karma: -80
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back 4 months 1 week ago #1150238

A Good Pianist wrote:
ImTooFastForYou wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Whilst we are at it add back the feature where a knives right click 2 shot people
2 hits kill ? That's honestly way too much OP dude. I would be okay to add that if the knife's range wasn't already broken. So maybe first fix the range and then add that but yet no. As I already said knives are actually better than rifles...

It wasnt op when there was only 5 godkings meaning only 5 knives !!!
Just only allow deaths to use knives and remove their gay speed, ez balance for ending mini games
  • Micky
  • Micky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Divine Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Still legendary btw
  • Posts: 5111
  • Thanks received: 1913
  • Karma: 200
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back 4 months 1 week ago #1150239

Micky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
ImTooFastForYou wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Whilst we are at it add back the feature where a knives right click 2 shot people
2 hits kill ? That's honestly way too much OP dude. I would be okay to add that if the knife's range wasn't already broken. So maybe first fix the range and then add that but yet no. As I already said knives are actually better than rifles...

It wasnt op when there was only 5 godkings meaning only 5 knives !!!
Just only allow deaths to use knives and remove their gay speed, ez balance for ending mini games
They can already can use knife and they don't have their speed anymore. But it doesn't change anything when a knife can hit 25 at 5 meters
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • ImTooFastForYou's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Why am I writing here ?
  • Posts: 2170
  • Thanks received: 538
  • Karma: 3
Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back 4 months 1 week ago #1150240

ImTooFastForYou wrote:
Micky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
ImTooFastForYou wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Whilst we are at it add back the feature where a knives right click 2 shot people
2 hits kill ? That's honestly way too much OP dude. I would be okay to add that if the knife's range wasn't already broken. So maybe first fix the range and then add that but yet no. As I already said knives are actually better than rifles...

It wasnt op when there was only 5 godkings meaning only 5 knives !!!
Just only allow deaths to use knives and remove their gay speed, ez balance for ending mini games
They can already can use knife and they don't have their speed anymore. But it doesn't change anything when a knife can hit 25 at 5 meters

Think he meant guns guerrier33 I think the deaths should be able to pick up a GUN I say gun singular because usually the guns are provided as an m4 or an ak meaning both a runner and death can obtain a gun. Also in doing this remove the death speed although I'm sure that uzi has already made the death speed go after the end teleport
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Posts: 13385
  • Thanks received: 3546
  • Karma: -80
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back 4 months 1 week ago #1150242

I've been thinking about adding this suggestion and I totally think its a good idea.
Most deathrun servers have knifes.
Please bring em back

:plussp:
  • Evan123
  • Evan123's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 470
  • Thanks received: 86
  • Karma: -11
-TTT Ex-Adminr-
-Deatrhun Ex.Staff-
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back 4 months 1 week ago #1150247

A Good Pianist wrote:
ImTooFastForYou wrote:
Micky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
ImTooFastForYou wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Whilst we are at it add back the feature where a knives right click 2 shot people
2 hits kill ? That's honestly way too much OP dude. I would be okay to add that if the knife's range wasn't already broken. So maybe first fix the range and then add that but yet no. As I already said knives are actually better than rifles...

It wasnt op when there was only 5 godkings meaning only 5 knives !!!
Just only allow deaths to use knives and remove their gay speed, ez balance for ending mini games
They can already can use knife and they don't have their speed anymore. But it doesn't change anything when a knife can hit 25 at 5 meters

Think he meant guns guerrier33 I think the deaths should be able to pick up a GUN I say gun singular because usually the guns are provided as an m4 or an ak meaning both a runner and death can obtain a gun. Also in doing this remove the death speed although I'm sure that uzi has already made the death speed go after the end teleport
Not sure why a death would pick up guns when knives are better. No we need to fix knives range, buff guns damages and why not make knives 2 shot kill but not yet as it's so easy as a death to stab the runner with the current guns.
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • ImTooFastForYou's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Why am I writing here ?
  • Posts: 2170
  • Thanks received: 538
  • Karma: 3
Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back 4 months 1 week ago #1150250

ImTooFastForYou wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
ImTooFastForYou wrote:
Micky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
ImTooFastForYou wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Whilst we are at it add back the feature where a knives right click 2 shot people
2 hits kill ? That's honestly way too much OP dude. I would be okay to add that if the knife's range wasn't already broken. So maybe first fix the range and then add that but yet no. As I already said knives are actually better than rifles...

It wasnt op when there was only 5 godkings meaning only 5 knives !!!
Just only allow deaths to use knives and remove their gay speed, ez balance for ending mini games
They can already can use knife and they don't have their speed anymore. But it doesn't change anything when a knife can hit 25 at 5 meters

Think he meant guns guerrier33 I think the deaths should be able to pick up a GUN I say gun singular because usually the guns are provided as an m4 or an ak meaning both a runner and death can obtain a gun. Also in doing this remove the death speed although I'm sure that uzi has already made the death speed go after the end teleport
Not sure why a death would pick up guns when knives are better. No we need to fix knives range, buff guns damages and why not make knives 2 shot kill but not yet as it's so easy as a death to stab the runner with the current guns.

My last statement will be a fix once the knife range is fixed all u need to know!
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Posts: 13385
  • Thanks received: 3546
  • Karma: -80
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back 4 months 1 week ago #1150260

Mjølner? The hell is that? You mean Mjölnir??
  • Davidov007
  • Davidov007's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Yikes moment!
  • Posts: 742
  • Thanks received: 279
  • Karma: -1
♠ TTT Super Administrator ♠
♠ Ex-TTT Administrator ♠
♠ Ex-TTT Moderator ♠
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cookie Banana

[Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back 4 months 1 week ago #1150261

Davidov007 wrote:
Mjølner? The hell is that? You mean Mjölnir??
Yes, Thor's hammer. You had it at lvl 30 with the mythic rank which was rainbow. Omg I want that back
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • ImTooFastForYou's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Why am I writing here ?
  • Posts: 2170
  • Thanks received: 538
  • Karma: 3
Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cookie Banana

[Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back 4 months 1 week ago #1150262

ImTooFastForYou wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Mjølner? The hell is that? You mean Mjölnir??
Yes, Thor's hammer. You had it at lvl 30 with the mythic rank which was rainbow. Omg I want that back
Bro if there was a mjölnir in deathrun I would play it 24/7 just to get it
  • Davidov007
  • Davidov007's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Yikes moment!
  • Posts: 742
  • Thanks received: 279
  • Karma: -1
♠ TTT Super Administrator ♠
♠ Ex-TTT Administrator ♠
♠ Ex-TTT Moderator ♠
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cookie Banana

[Deathrun suggestion] Add old lvl rewards back 4 months 1 week ago #1150263

Davidov007 wrote:
ImTooFastForYou wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Mjølner? The hell is that? You mean Mjölnir??
Yes, Thor's hammer. You had it at lvl 30 with the mythic rank which was rainbow. Omg I want that back
Bro if there was a mjölnir in deathrun I would play it 24/7 just to get it
Well there was one before.
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • ImTooFastForYou's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Why am I writing here ?
  • Posts: 2170
  • Thanks received: 538
  • Karma: 3
Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cookie Banana
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

275 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
22/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP USA
3/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
23/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
7/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
13/128
online
Connect to server Discord
206/∞
online
Top