Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SSRP (Making items easier to get for new players)

SSRP (Making items easier to get for new players) 5 years 1 month ago #1149963

Note: Before i start let me apologize because my English isn't that good but i will do my best to not make any grammar mistakes

Server Name: SSRP 1/2/3

Suggestion Title: Making most of the items easier to get for new players and all players in general

How would it benefit the server: Basically i joined in 2015 and according to zarp website i created this account back in "08 Sep 2015". As most of you old players already know that back in 2015 there wasn't any special suits nor alot of op explosives, there was only the normal perma suits such as the old tuxedo suit, thief suit, rpg and milkor and t-gun etc etc.., back at those days zarp servers were always full most of the times and times were fun.

As all of us know there's players who wants the economy to get reset yet they always get told that zarp has it's own unique economy and there won't be any reset. So i had an idea: why not making most of the items easier to get? like for an example: making special suits craftable in the crafting menu and also making op explosives in the crafting menu? there's a server that most of you know it, i won't say it's name since it will be considered as a server advertising but basically in that server there's also special suits and stuff but you can get them very easily as a miner, not only that but you can also craft explosives easily there. I only played on that server in the past for like a few hours then left and never entered it again but as i saw there: were the players annoyed because everyone can get suits and op stuff easily? no not at all, when players raid each other both of them has op stuff and suits to play with and they won't even care if they lose them since they can get them again easily, all of them were having fun raiding and defending and never seen a player raging cuz of a lose of an item. they don't even mind if the server economy got reset. Old players and new players enjoy the server content

So about the SSRP economy, it's completely broken in my opinion: any old player with expensive inventory can make money easily and every player sells items for a different price and for the price they like and there isn't any official prices for the items. ( yes i know that some players in the past tried to help players by making threads about items prices and they got popular in the past but those threads are forgotten and outdated now ) /unless there's a new one now then i have not checked it sorry it's been months since i opened the forums/ ,

So if you ask me, what is the current economy here for? it is for us only "old players" who has expensive inventory because all of us can get special suits and other stuff easily, new players will never be able to afford any of the items nowdays. in the past months everytime when i see a player/players join the server, they see old players with special suits so they instantly like what they see and they will start trying to buy any special suit without knowing how much it costs, i have seen multiple players in the past months trying to buy special suits for like 300k and such, ofcourse when old players sees them they laugh at them and start making fun of them by saying that they are buying for 301k, that once i felt bad for a player and gifted him a free nano suit but because he's a new player he wore it in an open area and got gluoned like instantly then he started raging and left the server, not only him but a good amount of new players left in the past months after they realized that they can't afford anything and everything is hard to get for them, not only that but most of the times they get harassed by some old players who's 100% sure that they won't get in trouble since there won't be any proof because they know that new players won't like try to record them or try to get a hard evidence on them, player will start calling for staff and staff will tell them that no proof etc etc..
new player will get upset because of the harassment he get from the old players then leaves without coming back. In the past i joined from an alt account to server 2 (my alt had nothing in it just like any new player) to see what would happen if an old player sees a new player and i swear 1000 times i instantly got prop jailed by an old player in spawn, and ofcourse i'm not saying that all old players do this kind of stuff, either way they know who they are .

So which is better? keeping a broken economy for us old players who can get everything easily? and even most of the old players stopped playing and new players can't afford anything then leaving the server because of that? or making everything easier to get so new and old players can enjoy? in my opinion even if economy were to reset old players will still know how to get money way more than new players and i think nothing will change and old players will get rich again and they will dominate the new players again.

So in my opinion making everything easier to get will make new players enjoy and stick to the server and won't leave from it not only that but also no one will care if they get ripped of suits since it will be easier to get another one, ofcourse i'm not saying to make it like you can get everything thing super easy but like in a way that new players will be able to get them in a short time.

Having everything expensive but easy to get only by us old players and no new players joins and servers keeps being dead or maybe trying to make things easier so maybe new players will join and will start enjoying? in the past week i joined the ssrp 1 and there was a new player there, i gave him a diamond axe and a magik printer, he got so happy and didn't leave and started enjoying :) so yeah sometimes new players joins the ssrp servers even to this moment.

Potential Issues/Exploits: I don't know sorry.

Additional notes: At the end of the day this is my own opinion, i know there will be players who will disagree with this suggestion which is completely normal because it's an opinion.

I apologize again if there's grammar mistakes. I haven't played in months due to real life stuff but i wanted to post this suggestion from a long time but i was skeptical about it but now i decided to share my own opinion with you.

If i had to remove all of my special suits upgrades and items just for a new players to join then i would be more than happy to do it.

Thanks for reading.
  • Genzo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 2015 OG player
  • Thanks received: 187
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chuteuk

SSRP (Making items easier to get for new players) 5 years 1 month ago #1149964

We are trying to make items easier for new players to get and we will continue to add new ways for them to do so so hopefully you will see improvements on this soon!
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5078
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeans, rroobbiinn10xx, Genzo, BossComic23

SSRP (Making items easier to get for new players) 5 years 1 month ago #1149975

prison break gang
  • Xeronise
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • sadboys best gang ♿♿
  • Thanks received: 1539

SSRP (Making items easier to get for new players) 5 years 1 month ago #1149977

I too love bold text!
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4844

SSRP (Making items easier to get for new players) 5 years 1 month ago #1149978

I think people actually want it to be more skill based, rather than actually just having a mummy and gluon and winning every fight.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2620

Legendary Member

SSRP (Making items easier to get for new players) 5 years 1 month ago #1149982

Kyber wrote:
I think people actually want it to be more skill based, rather than actually just having a mummy and gluon and winning every fight.
west brom smh
  • Jeans
  • Expert Boarder
  • Free Ezehzz
  • Thanks received: 264
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

303 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127