Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Revive SSRP

Revive SSRP 10 months 3 weeks ago #1142286

Server Name: SSRP

Suggestion Title: Unban everyone who has been banned for over a year

How would it benefit the server:
I think we are losing more players than we are actually gaining them, so therefor we have to do something to gain players back.
I dont see any benefit to not unban players that have been perm banned for over a year.

Potential Issues/Exploits:

They might cause trouble again, if that happens we just reban those who do not obey the rules..
  • Trix
  • Trix's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • So ezZz for me
  • Posts: 739
  • Thanks received: 195
  • Karma: -26
Login or register to post a reply.

Revive SSRP 10 months 3 weeks ago #1142287

Unban Purge? Good idea.

:plussp:
  • ibraaa
  • ibraaa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 1252
  • Thanks received: 252
  • Karma: -43
Login or register to post a reply.

Revive SSRP 10 months 3 weeks ago #1142288

No? People who want to come back will make an appeal, and if they aren't going to cause any trouble, then their appeals are going to be accepted.




dis ken bi lokd
  • DANlEL
  • DANlEL's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤️jusu❤️
  • Posts: 5699
  • Thanks received: 1312
  • Karma: -273
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by DANlEL.
Login or register to post a reply.

Revive SSRP 10 months 3 weeks ago #1142289

retarded
  • Senlien
  • Senlien's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 5859
  • Thanks received: 662
  • Karma: -24
Former SSRP Moderator x2
Former Jailbreak Admin



My Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/JMT04/
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DANlEL

Revive SSRP 10 months 3 weeks ago #1142290

Huperchild wrote:
No? People who want to come back will make an appeal, and if they aren't going to cause any trouble, then their appeals are going to be accepted.
This can be locked.
Who the fuck are you little shit to say „this can be locked“. You don’t even fucking decide the outcome of this, nor you have any rank holding.
  • ibraaa
  • ibraaa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 1252
  • Thanks received: 252
  • Karma: -43
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by ibraaa.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trix

Revive SSRP 10 months 3 weeks ago #1142291

ibraaa wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
No? People who want to come back will make an appeal, and if they aren't going to cause any trouble, then their appeals are going to be accepted.
This can be locked.
Who the fuck are you little shit to say „this can be locked“ she. You don’t even fucking decide the outcome of this.
I am Huperchild to say this can be locked. Because it will be locked. Because staff is smart and have the same opinion. Because this idea is dumb.
And who are you to say this thread on ZARP GAMING FORUM is unable to be locked?
  • DANlEL
  • DANlEL's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤️jusu❤️
  • Posts: 5699
  • Thanks received: 1312
  • Karma: -273
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by DANlEL.
Login or register to post a reply.

Revive SSRP 10 months 3 weeks ago #1142292

Huperchild wrote:
No? People who want to come back will make an appeal, and if they aren't going to cause any trouble, then their appeals are going to be accepted.




dis ken bi lokd

How about people who cant be asked to make an appeal, people who have been perma banned since 2017..
If they could get a chance to experience the new changes and updates they might enjoy it and decide to stay.
For example i was banned on nrgaming for minging and they recently unbanned me and i really liked the changes they did and i pretty much play it daily.
  • Trix
  • Trix's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • So ezZz for me
  • Posts: 739
  • Thanks received: 195
  • Karma: -26
Login or register to post a reply.

Revive SSRP 10 months 3 weeks ago #1142295

Trixter wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
No? People who want to come back will make an appeal, and if they aren't going to cause any trouble, then their appeals are going to be accepted.




dis ken bi lokd

How about people who cant be asked to make an appeal, people who have been perma banned since 2017..
If they could get a chance to experience the new changes and updates they might enjoy it and decide to stay.
For example i was banned on nrgaming for minging and they recently unbanned me and i really liked the changes they did and i pretty much play it daily.
If someone actually wants to play again, they will take their 5 minutes to make an appeal.
  • DANlEL
  • DANlEL's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤️jusu❤️
  • Posts: 5699
  • Thanks received: 1312
  • Karma: -273
Login or register to post a reply.

Revive SSRP 10 months 3 weeks ago #1142296

How about just make 1 server instead of 3, bring back one of the old maps and remove all OP new shit.
  • OG Dylan
  • OG Dylan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Vanilla servers pls
  • Posts: 565
  • Thanks received: 183
  • Karma: 4
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blocked

Revive SSRP 10 months 3 weeks ago #1142298

OG Dylan wrote:
How about just make 1 server instead of 3, bring back one of the old maps and remove all OP new shit.
Sounds good to me.
  • DANlEL
  • DANlEL's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤️jusu❤️
  • Posts: 5699
  • Thanks received: 1312
  • Karma: -273
Login or register to post a reply.

Revive SSRP 10 months 3 weeks ago #1142303

No, certainly a bad idea.
If you've caused enough trouble to get permanently banned you should appeal it, your argument of "people who can't be bothered to appeal it" will most likely not be bothered to play SSRP in the first place so that just doesn't make any sense.
  • EiPUS
  • EiPUS's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Posts: 3806
  • Thanks received: 2022
  • Karma: 14
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Denis, .carl, CBT

Revive SSRP 10 months 3 weeks ago #1142305

Huperchild wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
No? People who want to come back will make an appeal, and if they aren't going to cause any trouble, then their appeals are going to be accepted.




dis ken bi lokd

How about people who cant be asked to make an appeal, people who have been perma banned since 2017..
If they could get a chance to experience the new changes and updates they might enjoy it and decide to stay.
For example i was banned on nrgaming for minging and they recently unbanned me and i really liked the changes they did and i pretty much play it daily.
If someone actually wants to play again, they will take their 5 minutes to make an appeal.

Maby they had bad experience in the pas and think its the same so therefor cant be asked?
We are talking about hundreds of players, there is literally no benefit to keeping them still perma banned.
  • Trix
  • Trix's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • So ezZz for me
  • Posts: 739
  • Thanks received: 195
  • Karma: -26
Login or register to post a reply.

Revive SSRP 10 months 3 weeks ago #1142306

Just appeal the ban
  • maybedovahkitty
  • maybedovahkitty's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 7279
  • Thanks received: 1104
  • Karma: -71
The moment there's doubt in your head, the rule of thumb dictates to throw it away.

Think freely and break off the chains of the delusion and indoctrination you have got yourself onto.


Login or register to post a reply.

Revive SSRP 10 months 3 weeks ago #1142308

@googenhimer i dont play anymore lol i just shitpost on forums :woohoo:
  • DANlEL
  • DANlEL's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤️jusu❤️
  • Posts: 5699
  • Thanks received: 1312
  • Karma: -273
Login or register to post a reply.

Revive SSRP 10 months 3 weeks ago #1142309

good idea men unban kryptic men
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 3574
  • Thanks received: 337
  • Karma: -223
Login or register to post a reply.

Revive SSRP 10 months 3 weeks ago #1142310

Ive spoken about this before with other staff members, remember before the ethos was properly introduced, alot of those players from that time could possibly have unfair or extreme bans, removing some older bans that are either 1. Exaggerated or 2. Incredibly old could bring in some older players
  • Markus Chellwigg
  • Markus Chellwigg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Your average shit poster.
  • Posts: 3946
  • Thanks received: 826
  • Karma: -76

Ex SSRP Admin

Ex BHOP Moderator
Community Council Creator


First Seen: May 21, 2014 6:43 PM
Login or register to post a reply.

Revive SSRP 10 months 3 weeks ago #1142311

Horrendous idea - This would cause more damage than doing any good.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Mr. Richard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • "Prophunt's biggest gay" - Clarky (2019)
  • Posts: 7080
  • Thanks received: 2855
  • Karma: 120

SSRP Head Administrator
Prop Hunt Head Administrator
Global Moderator
TeamSpeak Staff
Discord Administrator
TTT Administrator
Murder Moderator
Surf Moderator


Login or register to post a reply.

Revive SSRP 10 months 3 weeks ago #1142331

Huperchild wrote:
ibraaa wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
No? People who want to come back will make an appeal, and if they aren't going to cause any trouble, then their appeals are going to be accepted.
This can be locked.
Who the fuck are you little shit to say „this can be locked“ she. You don’t even fucking decide the outcome of this.
I am Huperchild to say this can be locked. Because it will be locked. Because staff is smart and have the same opinion. Because this idea is dumb.
And who are you to say this thread on ZARP GAMING FORUM is unable to be locked?

Bold of you to assume staff members on SSRP are actually smart! Our collective IQ doesn't even amount to two digits!

OT: If we want to do a ban "purge" we should definitely make sure there is a more specific criterion to ensure that we aren't banning everyone regardless of their ban reason. I'd say we could increase the minimum time of a ban to somewhere around 18 months. Then we look at the ban reasons and see if it's something that is likely to persist or not. For instance, if someone has multiple and perpetual (re-)bans on Mass-RDM, it's better if they appeal themselves. Other types of bans like scamming bans could be removed after a certain period of time (in this concept, ~18 months). Especially if they don't follow the correct format (e.x: Ban reason: "Scamming", and not "Scammed (x) for (y)")

With all this being said, I don't necessarily want a ban purge to occur so this is just my own input on how to improve the suggestion itself. I am not agreeing to a ban purge just yet.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Rick Townsend's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Posts: 1489
  • Thanks received: 483
  • Karma: 55


Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff


Rick Townsend
Login or register to post a reply.

Revive SSRP 10 months 3 weeks ago #1142333

Rick Johnson wrote:
Bold of you to assume staff members on SSRP are actually smart! Our collective IQ doesn't even amount to two digits!
:( :(
  • DANlEL
  • DANlEL's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤️jusu❤️
  • Posts: 5699
  • Thanks received: 1312
  • Karma: -273
Login or register to post a reply.

Revive SSRP 10 months 3 weeks ago #1142338

The thing is that players are leaving due to their friends not playing or either getting bored..
At this point we are losing instead of gaining therefor we have to take some kind of action to prevent that.
This is one of some suggestions that we could try atleast give it a chance.
Everyone has his own opinion but not supporting someones idea just beceause you think its a bad idea wont get us anywhere, this could be a bad idea or a good idea you never know so therefor we can give it a chance to see how it works out..
  • Trix
  • Trix's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • So ezZz for me
  • Posts: 739
  • Thanks received: 195
  • Karma: -26
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by Trix.
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: Spectrum, OnionRings
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

144 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP USA
7/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
1/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT USA
1/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
8/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
1/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
8/32
online
Connect to server Discord
100/∞
online
Top