SSRP

Suggestion Title:
Buff the EMP nade

How would it benefit the server:
More unique tactics used in roleplay

Potential Issues/Exploits:
Good question

Additional notes:
Well since a EMP can affect how electrical systems work, it'd make no sense to only limit its use to mere doors and fading doors/keypads.
Considering the large majority of special suits I imagine would be somewhat electronic, a EMP nade can be designed to temporarily shut down the suit or its functions for around 5 seconds, and obviously excluding the gay mummy suit.
The EMP should be able to cause the suits F3 and additional movement boost to falter for a set amount of time or the suit to remain stationary for a set amount of time!

Ever since the nerf of this nade where you cannot holster it, a lot of people stopped using them. But adding this feature can create a new meta for everyone, as well as seeing this gem of a item being used rather than collecting dust in peoples inventories!
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7911
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

SSRP suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1136703

Can confirm i have 57 of them in my inventory unused!
Also bring back old Gauss
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1634
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

SSRP suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1136705

Just emp jump virgin
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3911

SSRP suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1137258

:plussp:
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

SSRP suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1137374

The EMP nades should disable the slams / tripmines for a short period of time, that could be usefull to counter the current meta or tripmine "abuse" and in tripmine abuse i mean a shitload of tripmines placed down.
"BUT MISTER HONEST, WE CAN USE GENCORP NADES TO DESTROY THE TRIPMINES, FUCKING IDIOT"
Yes that's true, but you have to aim right, and if your oppoments are smart enough to place the tripmines in bitchy angles, your gencorp nades will be useless.
EMP nades could affect the tripmines just like they do with doors, you don't have directly to hit the tripmines in order to disable them, since the EMP nade radius is bigger than the gencorp nade's damage radius, so the EMP nade could be a usefull addition to your inventory.
  • steeve ho you fat
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2655
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

SSRP suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1137409

ToBeHonest wrote:
The EMP nades should disable the slams / tripmines for a short period of time, that could be usefull to counter the current meta or tripmine "abuse" and in tripmine abuse i mean a shitload of tripmines placed down.
"BUT MISTER HONEST, WE CAN USE GENCORP NADES TO DESTROY THE TRIPMINES, FUCKING IDIOT"
Yes that's true, but you have to aim right, and if your oppoments are smart enough to place the tripmines in bitchy angles, your gencorp nades will be useless.
EMP nades could affect the tripmines just like they do with doors, you don't have directly to hit the tripmines in order to disable them, since the EMP nade radius is bigger than the gencorp nade's damage radius, so the EMP nade could be a usefull addition to your inventory.
Yes Frenchie! Everything that has an electrical system should be affected by this item.
Imagine a wooden door being affect by a EMP but no electrical systems other than a fading door!
SILLY SERVER
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, steeve ho you fat

SSRP suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1137414

Micky wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Yes Frenchie! Everything that has an electrical system should be affected by this item.
Imagine a wooden door being affect by a EMP but no electrical systems other than a fading door!
SILLY SERVER
Blame EMP for his deadass coding skills bruh
I could do better on scratch !
  • steeve ho you fat
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2655
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

303 PLAYERS ONLINE