Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: TTT Rule Suggestion

TTT Rule Suggestion 4 years 10 months ago #1133670

Miia wrote:
First of all if people were not idiots and just responded to the damn lifecheck there would not be an issue. It is used tactically sometimes, i used to use it all the time at the end of rounds but i dont see a perfect solution to the problem. This new rule change is worthless, people who want to abuse it will just wait and for rounds when there are few people on the server and lots of players can die quickly a lifecheck can be very useful in the first minute of the game. The best solution in my opinion would be to have a lifecheck only be able to be called when x amount of players are still alive like 10, however with all the people joining mid round this would be impossible.
make it so people spectate until the round finishes then joins the game then , its too op to join midround and ruins the rounds
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
The topic has been locked.

TTT Rule Suggestion 4 years 10 months ago #1133678

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Miia wrote:
First of all if people were not idiots and just responded to the damn lifecheck there would not be an issue. It is used tactically sometimes, i used to use it all the time at the end of rounds but i dont see a perfect solution to the problem. This new rule change is worthless, people who want to abuse it will just wait and for rounds when there are few people on the server and lots of players can die quickly a lifecheck can be very useful in the first minute of the game. The best solution in my opinion would be to have a lifecheck only be able to be called when x amount of players are still alive like 10, however with all the people joining mid round this would be impossible.
make it so people spectate until the round finishes then joins the game then , its too op to join midround and ruins the rounds

Then again new people join and they want to play, not wait like 10 minutes until they can, thats why this will stay how it is.
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM

TTT Rule Suggestion 4 years 10 months ago #1133680

Miia wrote:
Miia if you can do a lifecheck when there are 10 people alive it could be in a ghost way aswell: There are 10 people alive but what if there are still people missing in action then you know some people are dead and know only 10 are alive.
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina

TTT Rule Suggestion 4 years 10 months ago #1133682

Lotto_Totto wrote:
Miia wrote:
Miia if you can do a lifecheck when there are 10 people alive it could be in a ghost way aswell: There are 10 people alive but what if there are still people missing in action then you know some people are dead and know only 10 are alive.

Lotto you special. <3 That's the whole point in a life check. To determine who's alive, whos AFK, and to confirm deaths of missing people.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by BossComic23.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, Nina, Henny

TTT Rule Suggestion 4 years 10 months ago #1133687

I personally believe the lifecheck rule is fine the way it currently is.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Henny.

TTT Rule Suggestion 4 years 10 months ago #1133693

BossComic23 wrote:
Lotto_Totto wrote:
Miia wrote:

Lotto you special. <3 That's the whole point in a life check. To determine who's alive, whos AFK, and to confirm deaths of missing people.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who spotted this
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
The following user(s) said Thank You: BossComic23

TTT Rule Suggestion 4 years 10 months ago #1133697

Lotto_Totto wrote:
Miia wrote:
Like i said its not a perfect solution because the rule you are trying to change is not the problem, its the people who are either too dumb to respond or dont pay attention(and people will still not respond and complain no matter how clear you make the lifecheck message). Im going to assume your issue is that when the 11th person alive dies a message comes up saying "there are only 10 people left lifecheck is now available"(i dont see how that comes anywhere near to ghosting you are as dumb as the people who dont respond to lifechecks), i assumed it would be obivous that when refering to players alive i meant as displayed by the scoreboard which would include missing in action players but i guess not.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

TTT Rule Suggestion 4 years 10 months ago #1133718

Stuny wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
I don't think we should take away one of the (very few) "powers" a detective actually has. They are harpooned within 2 minutes of the round anyway /shrug

True but still maybe make the wait like 2or3 mins cuz alot of ppl are alive in the 1st min and the chat can be fast sometimes and ppl cant rly see it.
but what do i know im a slave that ceezee just bullys

Just tell him to fuck off; works every time.
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

TTT Rule Suggestion 4 years 10 months ago #1133748

Jim_Jam wrote:
Stuny wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
I don't think we should take away one of the (very few) "powers" a detective actually has. They are harpooned within 2 minutes of the round anyway /shrug

True but still maybe make the wait like 2or3 mins cuz alot of ppl are alive in the 1st min and the chat can be fast sometimes and ppl cant rly see it.
but what do i know im a slave that ceezee just bullys

Just tell him to fuck off; works every time.
facts
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

TTT Rule Suggestion 4 years 9 months ago #1148353

Xnator will create a system so the life check will get fixed and it will be more visible for everyone in the server.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

139 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127