Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestion] Better Printers

[SSRP Suggestion] Better Printers 5 years 1 week ago #1105483

Server Name:

SSRP

Suggestion Title:
better-faster printers

How would it benefit the server:

This will help noobs make they'r time of farming worth while .... the zarp printers that noobs usually use like topaz don't print enough money for them to buy better items than psg's and such ... some time ago prices were really low like 7mil t guns or 40mil gluons but the prices went up to 25 mil per tgun with is a lot more than the old price . i'm thinking that the printers should get upgraded a bit more sow they can produce a bit more money than usual.. in these days the topaz printers is basically worthless and noobs can't afford better ones or maybe they didn't decide to buy vip yet as they r just beginners and when they see how hard is to make money they will probably stop playing ... this idea will help noobs get a better grip of the game and it will help them go trow the noob stage faster

Potential Issues/Exploits:
if this still happens the economy might end up like the Zimbabwean Dollars or the German Marks

Additional notes:

This economy problem should be taken care of and even if this idea does not pass something else needs to happen as the prices grow bigger and bigger and it gets harder to get the money for the items you wanna buy
  • EMPYT
  • Senior Boarder
  • I don't like cheese
  • Thanks received: 9
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP Suggestion] Better Printers 5 years 1 week ago #1105488

:support:
  • Jarvis_
  • Expert Boarder
  • I'm back
  • Thanks received: 225

Ex-Deathrun Admin
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Admin

Steam[

[SSRP Suggestion] Better Printers 5 years 1 week ago #1105528

This wouldn't solve the problem it would make it even bigger we don't need more ways to make money we need more ways to spend it
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

[SSRP Suggestion] Better Printers 5 years 1 week ago #1105529

So in your eyes, if you were to compare your suggestion to Sorle's, in your mind which is better.

Money literally being spawned in OR Items being spawned in.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP Suggestion] Better Printers 5 years 1 week ago #1105532

Nafe wrote:
So in your eyes, if you were to compare your suggestion to Sorle's, in your mind which is better.

as i say'd in my suggestion id you would read it i know it will inflate the priced but say'd slight money increase with would barely hurt anything it just for noobs to be able to advance faster maybe if they upgraded them to 1.5x more power it would be a lot more helpful to noobs but it wont really help pro people as you still wont get enough money it just a small boost... both ideas could be implemented
  • EMPYT
  • Senior Boarder
  • I don't like cheese
Last Edit: 5 years 1 week ago by EMPYT.

[SSRP Suggestion] Better Printers 5 years 1 week ago #1105536

Nafe wrote:

and i think that sorle's idea isn't the greatest as well as the money goes to players not like the rare item shop ... i think that a better idea would be to make the rare shop bigger ... this would remove more money out the system and add more items instead ... i think this is actually a good idea
  • EMPYT
  • Senior Boarder
  • I don't like cheese

[SSRP Suggestion] Better Printers 5 years 1 week ago #1105538

Jerry2004 wrote:
Nafe wrote:

and i think that sorle's idea isn't the greatest as well as the money goes to players not like the rare item shop ... i think that a better idea would be to make the rare shop bigger ... this would remove more money out the system and add more items instead ... i think this is actually a good idea
You do realise, again, that the suits that Sorle was suggesting literally do not have any actual value and aren't introducing any money into the economy right?
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP Suggestion] Better Printers 5 years 1 week ago #1105539

A full set of non vips (1x) makes 225k an hour so you said to make 1.5x better that would make 337.5k which isn't a lot let's say someone bases for 10 hours (not gonna happen for a new player without getting raided) they're making an extra 1m for basing for 10 hours which isn't really worth anything lol that's pocket change which someone can make in less than 5 mins
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge

[SSRP Suggestion] Better Printers 5 years 1 week ago #1105541

Jerry2004 wrote:
Nafe wrote:

no money is being created through my suggestion

you're literally just adding money into an economy which already has an abundance of money and a severe lack of items

you're adding in items through my suggestion

however i do like the idea of expanding the rare items store, actually a decent money sink
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP Suggestion] Better Printers 5 years 1 week ago #1105559

Nafe wrote:
Jerry2004 wrote:
Nafe wrote:

You do realise, again, that the suits that Sorle was suggesting literally do not have any actual value and aren't introducing any money into the economy right?
you do realize that you have been saying the same arguments like 3 times already right ? i have understood already pls shut up
  • EMPYT
  • Senior Boarder
  • I don't like cheese

[SSRP Suggestion] Better Printers 5 years 1 week ago #1105566

Butterman wrote:
A full set of non vips (1x) makes 225k an hour so you said to make 1.5x better that would make 337.5k which isn't a lot let's say someone bases for 10 hours (not gonna happen for a new player without getting raided) they're making an extra 1m for basing for 10 hours which isn't really worth anything lol that's pocket change which someone can make in less than 5 mins
i mean 1 extra mil :)
  • EMPYT
  • Senior Boarder
  • I don't like cheese

[SSRP Suggestion] Better Printers 5 years 1 week ago #1105568

Jerry2004 wrote:
Butterman wrote:
i mean 1 extra mil :)
A million is WORTHLESS
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge

[SSRP Suggestion] Better Printers 5 years 1 week ago #1105648

We don't need new printers, we've got tons already... Adding new printers would make no sense because nobody would even use them anyway due to the fact that they would be worth too much and they wouldn't even give half of your money back after printing for hours... It would be better if the printers we have now just got buffed instead of adding more ones that wouldn't get used...
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"

[SSRP Suggestion] Better Printers 5 years 1 week ago #1105700

Jerry2004 wrote:
Nafe wrote:

as i say'd in my suggestion id you would read it i know it will inflate the priced but say'd slight money increase with would barely hurt anything it just for noobs to be able to advance faster maybe if they upgraded them to 1.5x more power it would be a lot more helpful to noobs but it wont really help pro people as you still wont get enough money it just a small boost... both ideas could be implemented
So you are saying that it would inflate the prices, but only by a bit? Wouldn't that make the slight money increase worthless since prices are going up as well? Adding more money into an economy only increases inflation.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Suggestion] Better Printers 5 years 1 week ago #1105753

Honestly... No.
  • Mr. Richard