Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Suggestion: Stop auto demotion.

Suggestion: Stop auto demotion. 11 years 1 month ago #14263

So today I was planning on taking the mayor job a bit more serious in a comical/very serious way, and in that time I had bounties set on me, including multiple threats, I put a lockdown on and proceeded to sweep the streets, but a couple of times I got shot at without any police around, I had no choice but to fend back, often killing/wounding enemies, untill one time I get shot at, I fire back and wound him and bam, insta demote, even though I was doing my job fairly good and there were no complaints about it. Im begging you to remove auto demote on atleast some jobs that get alot of flak and where protecting yourself is key.
  • [EG] Grimm
  • Fresh Boarder
Login or register to post a reply.

Suggestion: Stop auto demotion. 11 years 1 month ago #14265

[quote=[EG] Grimm]
So today I was planning on taking the mayor job a bit more serious in a comical/very serious way, and in that time I had bounties set on me, including multiple threats, I put a lockdown on and proceeded to sweep the streets, but a couple of times I got shot at without any police around, I had no choice but to fend back, often killing/wounding enemies, untill one time I get shot at, I fire back and wound him and bam, insta demote, even though I was doing my job fairly good and there were no complaints about it. Im begging you to remove auto demote on atleast some jobs that get alot of flak and where protecting yourself is key.
[/quote]

The insta-demote is pretty messed up, I agree. However you are the mayor. You are meant to sit inside a safe room and wait for the law enforcement to clear the situation. You do not go out to 'sweep' with your weapons out. It is failRP. Your demotion was right in some terms.
  • Scottie

Suggestion: Stop auto demotion. 11 years 1 month ago #14272

I was surrounded by police for the most part, and I was letting them arrest everyone, but sometimes I just have to put a matter in my own hands if the guy just randomly pulls a weapon out right next to me and begins firing, I agree a mayor should stay inside during a lockdown, but lets face it, no other mayor does such and no one complained about it really. But I do agree it was probably wrong. But thats beside the point, I still find the demotion system in place sort of stupid )=
  • [EG] Grimm
  • Fresh Boarder

Suggestion: Stop auto demotion. 11 years 1 month ago #14277

[quote=[EG] Grimm]
But I do agree it was probably wrong. But thats beside the point, I still find the demotion system in place sort of stupid )=
[/quote]

I know, because the system does the same things with CPs.
  • Scottie

Suggestion: Stop auto demotion. 11 years 1 month ago #14385

The auto system is messed up but there's more important things that need to be done that are not being fixed
  • test1234
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

267 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT