Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: GGloun refund request

GGloun refund request 5 years 2 months ago #1078834

I was dropping my Golden gloun when i pressed f1 instead of f2 to decline a car deathmatch event. The event started but i was still dropping my ggloun so i just assumed that it would insta holster when the event started. The ggloun didn't insta holster and the gloun wasn't in my hot bar during the event either, the ggloun wasn't dropped somewhere in the event or around/under the event (a very nice admin checked for me) I made an f1 and the admin told me to go to the forums and make a post. To my knowledge what should of happened was the gglound would have holstered instantly if it was in my hot bar at the time of joining the event which the ggloun was in my hotbar right until the second i spawned in the event. I wasn't recording but im still posting this because of the possibility that in the logs it might show me equipping the item and the game removing it when i joined the event. I dont expect to get the item back because i wasn't recording but i guess i might as well try.
  • sips6
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 10
Login or register to post a reply.

GGloun refund request 5 years 2 months ago #1078835

that's your fault, you aren't getting a refund for it
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1636

GGloun refund request 5 years 2 months ago #1078837

Use this template
Name:
Steam ID:
Time / Date of when it happened:
Item/s lost:
Server Name: (example, SSRP SERVER 3)
Proof *VIDEO/PICTURES*:
Story:
  • JokerMan
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ayyyyyyy
  • Thanks received: 279
The following user(s) said Thank You: sips6

GGloun refund request 5 years 2 months ago #1078861

yeah and smn hacked my account and stole all of my 1000 mummyes can i have them back ? the story is 100% T R U S T me u don't need any proof
  • LetsDieTogether
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The following user(s) said Thank You: CBT

GGloun refund request 5 years 2 months ago #1078866

Sam the Sausage wrote:
that's your fault, you aren't getting a refund for it
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

GGloun refund request 5 years 2 months ago #1078937

LetsDieTogether wrote:
yeah and smn hacked my account and stole all of my 1000 mummyes can i have them back ? the story is 100% T R U S T me u don't need any proof
We would know where the mummies came from smh, basically everything is all logged. I thought joining event insta holsters, I'll see what Chute says about this matter tomorrow.
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: sips6, TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

GGloun refund request 5 years 1 month ago #1080670

Bump still hasn't been resolved
  • sips6
  • Junior Boarder

GGloun refund request 5 years 1 month ago #1080707

lol
  • Wonky
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • unbothered
  • Thanks received: 574

GGloun refund request 5 years 1 month ago #1080936

Clarky wrote:
LetsDieTogether wrote:
We would know where the mummies came from smh, basically everything is all logged. I thought joining event insta holsters, I'll see what Chute says about this matter tomorrow.

It does but he chose to drop the item beforehand which probably caused an issue. Ive got all my stuff back from the joining event thing
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301

GGloun refund request 5 years 1 month ago #1080940

sips6 wrote:
I was dropping my Golden gloun when i pressed f1 instead of f2 to decline a car deathmatch event. The event started but i was still dropping my ggloun so i just assumed that it would insta holster when the event started. The ggloun didn't insta holster and the gloun wasn't in my hot bar during the event either, the ggloun wasn't dropped somewhere in the event or around/under the event (a very nice admin checked for me) I made an f1 and the admin told me to go to the forums and make a post. To my knowledge what should of happened was the gglound would have holstered instantly if it was in my hot bar at the time of joining the event which the ggloun was in my hotbar right until the second i spawned in the event. I wasn't recording but im still posting this because of the possibility that in the logs it might show me equipping the item and the game removing it when i joined the event. I dont expect to get the item back because i wasn't recording but i guess i might as well try.
This is a client issue and wasn’t caused by the server, if you holster your weapon before an event it will insta holster it. I can’t see this would change
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6391
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky, PepsiMax

GGloun refund request 5 years 1 month ago #1080944

jack bushrsos wrote:
sips6 wrote:
This is a client issue and wasn’t caused by the server, if you holster your weapon before an event it will insta holster it. I can’t see this would change
The fact he was dropping it could cause the issue.
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

GGloun refund request 5 years 1 month ago #1081076

Eric Ericson wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
sips6 wrote:
The fact he was dropping it could cause the issue.

Ok so to my understanding you can holster a weapon and join a event mid holster and the weapon will go into your inventory. But if you are dropping a weapon while joining a event you lose it. If this is the case then i can understand why im not getting my item back but i believe this should be considered a bug and should be patched for future players, the coding should take less then 5 minutes.
  • sips6
  • Junior Boarder

GGloun refund request 5 years 1 month ago #1081977

Bump
  • sips6
  • Junior Boarder