Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Booster pack refund

Booster pack refund 5 years 3 months ago #1068589

So basically I bought some boosters on accident with my bank account on my paypal instead of my card, So dev sparks emails me saying it would take a few days to process and to reply if you want this transaction to be cancelled. I replied with "I want this charge to be cancelled and it has been about 3 days now, So i dm'd chute and he said the transaction would be cancelled soon as they verify and has still not cancelled. I would like to have the funds refunded to my account because it charged me today and I already bought my boosters with my card.
  • Colin222050
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BustaNut$
  • Thanks received: 8
Login or register to post a reply.

Booster pack refund 5 years 3 months ago #1068599

Agebt wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:
Terms and Conditions apply. By making this purchase you agree to these additional terms of purchase and the site terms of use. There are no refunds for this purchase. All payments are handled by PayPal Inc. All Rights Reserved. After purchase your account will be enlisted as eligible for ZARP VIP access which will work on the Steam account linked to your profile. You must own a Steam account with access to Garry's Mod to benefit from the advertised upgrades for our Garry's Mod servers. Neither ZARP Gaming nor Friendly Players is liable under any circumstance if you are unable to benefit from ZARP VIP access due to circumstances beyond our control which includes server connection issues. This promotional image is Copyright of ZARP Gaming. Steam and the Steam logo are trademarks of Valve Corporation. ZARP Gaming reserves the right to withdraw your VIP access at any time if these terms are broken without refund. ZARP VIP access is controlled by Fire Play Servers. ZARP VIP access cannot be transferred or exchanged. Your access will start working instantly, if this doesn’t work please contact us immediately and we will do our best to solve the issue
Honestly, you're dumb. Your brain cells are so smoked by countless hours of all-nighters on Garry's Mod that you can't even think logically of the current situation of OP and assume it might be an error of the payment system.
What’s with the constant toxicity? Of course there is a bunch of dumbasses it’s Zarp after all, get over it.
Oh no! He's toxic and I WANT HIM to change oh no! Let a man enjoy his life will ya?
@whoevers deleting, you fucked up the forum
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by pigskin.

Booster pack refund 5 years 3 months ago #1068623

Hi Colin,
We have now sent you information about the cancellation of your eCheques to your registered email address. You will not be charged extra for your eCheque purchases since you have already re-purchased using another method. If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

194 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127