Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ssrp suggestion

ssrp suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1068697

Vicente Carrillo Fuentes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Mico wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Nerf what? Damage? Range? What a shitty suggestion, pinpoint the problem and what aspect of gameplay you want it to be nerf'd, otherwise we can buff the brightness of the projectiles and that would count as a nerf.
That is a bit of a stupid response consdering that I have shown a small gif of the item 1 shotting people who're no where near the blast zone, so any capable person would be able to figure out that the damage as well as the range needs a massive nerf
Also before commenting, how about you read the "How would it benefit the server" part and surely your smart ass will be able to figure it out :woohoo:
1 more thing buddy! It seems you're the only one not capable of understanding what needs to be nerfed in this weapon on the post! Don't ever call my suggestion shit again, I will actually 2 foot you down some stairs
Huh? And what does the gif prove? As I said, you can enlarge the projectile so it's more visible in the gif and to make people know there's danger there, and "How would it benefit the server" you put people dying, because they were not careful enough, which would be easily countered by projectile thingy, or you know nerf the damage but not the range or vice versa, maybe you're not understanding that having a suggestion with just NERF! is useless, just like how the OW team doesn't know what to nerf on Brigitte because people are not providing data or information (low effort post). Anyway go search "ad hominem" and come back to me with a proper response. Also ending doesn't make any sense, you know that a staircase has more than 60cm depending on the distance between each level right? Also don't talk to me if you have < GTX 1060.

Bruhh it doesn't take even half a brain to realise what he's asking to be nerfed. You can clearly see that the range is beyond stupid. Also just to prove how stupid you are how is this a nerf if you call it a buff? "We could buff the brightness and call it a nerf" that is the most stupidest thing anyone has ever said in the community hands down, like is that a nerf or a buff make your mind up. Don't compare a game to a GARRYS MOD server ADDON please.
Uhh hello? Higher the brightness to make it more visible, again don't talk to me poorfags.
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
The topic has been locked.

ssrp suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1068700

Zeronixes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Mico wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Nerf what? Damage? Range? What a shitty suggestion, pinpoint the problem and what aspect of gameplay you want it to be nerf'd, otherwise we can buff the brightness of the projectiles and that would count as a nerf.
That is a bit of a stupid response consdering that I have shown a small gif of the item 1 shotting people who're no where near the blast zone, so any capable person would be able to figure out that the damage as well as the range needs a massive nerf
Also before commenting, how about you read the "How would it benefit the server" part and surely your smart ass will be able to figure it out :woohoo:
1 more thing buddy! It seems you're the only one not capable of understanding what needs to be nerfed in this weapon on the post! Don't ever call my suggestion shit again, I will actually 2 foot you down some stairs
Huh? And what does the gif prove? As I said, you can enlarge the projectile so it's more visible in the gif and to make people know there's danger there, and "How would it benefit the server" you put people dying, because they were not careful enough, which would be easily countered by projectile thingy, or you know nerf the damage but not the range or vice versa, maybe you're not understanding that having a suggestion with just NERF! is useless, just like how the OW team doesn't know what to nerf on Brigitte because people are not providing data or information (low effort post). Anyway go search "ad hominem" and come back to me with a proper response. Also ending doesn't make any sense, you know that a staircase has more than 60cm depending on the distance between each level right? Also don't talk to me if you have < GTX 1060.

Bruhh it doesn't take even half a brain to realise what he's asking to be nerfed. You can clearly see that the range is beyond stupid. Also just to prove how stupid you are how is this a nerf if you call it a buff? "We could buff the brightness and call it a nerf" that is the most stupidest thing anyone has ever said in the community hands down, like is that a nerf or a buff make your mind up. Don't compare a game to a GARRYS MOD server ADDON please.
Uhh hello? Higher the brightness to make it more visible, again don't talk to me poorfags.
Imagine having an EGO about being rich when you lack a brain
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky, illegalimmigrant

ssrp suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1068701

Zeronixes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Mico wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:

Welp, you didn't search "ad hominem", anyway being rich proves how successful you are in life and how much knowledge you hold, obviously there are some rare cases. Also to your previous response, wasn't comparing an addon but much more the feedback of the community.
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu

ssrp suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1068721

Zeronixes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Mico wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:

Welp, you didn't search "ad hominem", anyway being rich proves how successful you are in life and how much knowledge you hold, obviously there are some rare cases. Also to your previous response, wasn't comparing an addon but much more the feedback of the community.
Bro you're generally brain dead, as I said before, any capable person who knows how to read as well as use their eyes can determine what needs a nerf.
If you want to somewhat bring education into this, answer this, were you not taught how to analyse text and imagery or are you generally retarded?
All of your high and mighty responses make you look absolutely stupid, so please come up with a better response.
If you want me to properly analyse this shit and send it to your dumb ass, just ask yeah?
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Micky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes, schnitzel nazi

ssrp suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1068724

Zeronixes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Mico wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:

You're proving me right everytime, there are many ways of becoming rich without being smart, you being a prime example. Your logic being "Winning the lottery makes you smart because he's rich" or "My dad's rich which means so am I, which also means because i'm rich i'm a lot smarter than everyone else" for the love of god use your fucking brain if you have one
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

ssrp suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1068753

Mico wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Mico wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:

Bro you're generally brain dead, as I said before, any capable person who knows how to read as well as use their eyes can determine what needs a nerf.
If you want to somewhat bring education into this, answer this, were you not taught how to analyse text and imagery or are you generally retarded?
All of your high and mighty responses make you look absolutely stupid, so please come up with a better response.
If you want me to properly analyse this shit and send it to your dumb ass, just ask yeah?

Can't all be as good at statistically analysing stuff like red x boss you of all people know this
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky, illegalimmigrant

ssrp suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1068785

Zeronixes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Mico wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:

Your parents being rich makes you successful??

:thinking:
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

ssrp suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1068797

Sada. wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Mico wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:

Your parents being rich makes you successful??

:thinking:
Your parents being rich makes you smarter
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

ssrp suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1068802

Zeronixes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Mico wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:

You're proving me right everytime, there are many ways of becoming rich without being smart, you being a prime example. Your logic being "Winning the lottery makes you smart because he's rich" or "My dad's rich which means so am I, which also means because i'm rich i'm a lot smarter than everyone else" for the love of god use your fucking brain if you have one
For the love of god, try reading the whole post before, clearly you're the one lacking brain here, maybe too much skipping school for PERP? And please keep replying, it's always fun to observe a new specimen. @All the others, you don't even know my family rofl
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by pigskin.

ssrp suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1068829

Zeronixes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Mico wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:

For the love of god, try reading the whole post before, clearly you're the one lacking brain here, maybe too much skipping school for PERP? And please keep replying, it's always fun to observe a new specimen. @All the others, you don't even know my family rofl

You say "try readin the whole post" but are you even reading mine lmao or are you that dumb that you can't really take in the truth??? I never said anything about your family, I gave you two examples of where you're wrong about how being rich doesn't make you smart. But isn't funny because even if I was skipping school for perp my brain is more than capable to see that just because you're rich doesn't mean you're smart.

ssrp suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1068844

Zeronixes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:
Mico wrote:
Zeronixes wrote:

You say "try readin the whole post" but are you even reading mine lmao or are you that dumb that you can't really take in the truth??? I never said anything about your family, I gave you two examples of where you're wrong about how being rich doesn't make you smart. But isn't funny because even if I was skipping school for perp my brain is more than capable to see that just because you're rich doesn't mean you're smart.
You seem to be skipping words when reading, do you need new glasses? I do feel like you're just talking out of emotions, it's okay but try to repress them.
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by pigskin.

ssrp suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1068849

Aight this has gotten way off topic but it’s a quality suggestion. :plussp:

Now back to the off topic discussion! How can you use a graphics card as an arguement? Don’t think that correlates to intelligence as much as it does fiscal irresponsibility.
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 525
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by illegalimmigrant.

ssrp suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1068850

What the fuck happened to this thread.

We have noticed that it has an issue with it shooting through walls and it will be fixed
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3800
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowi, Gold Lemon
  • Page:
Moderators: Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

184 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127