Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Would you like to see something like this added?

Yes, I'd like to see this added. 10 58.8%
No, I think both suits are balanced enough. 7 41.2%
Total number of voters: 17 ( Jesu, Overseer Nick, Ezeh, Kyber, TNTman7878 ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028255

Shark wrote:
Holy fuck all of these sad ***** shitting on this suggestion because they just love feeling superior in their shitty overpriced suits

I personally think this is a great suggestion, juggs is one of the many reasons I don't play anymore. They make raiding either mind numbingly boring or impossible.
Then fucking leave Because if you had a jugg you would do the same, All you do is bitch whine and complain more than my fucking kid, Juggs arnt op neither are golden juggs.
  • Kulm
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 179
change your password
sorle was here
smol dong was here
Login or register to post a reply.

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028311

one of the worst sugg actually :minussp:
  • ALIKI
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 40

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028316

Kulm wrote:
Shark wrote:
Holy fuck all of these sad ***** shitting on this suggestion because they just love feeling superior in their shitty overpriced suits

I personally think this is a great suggestion, juggs is one of the many reasons I don't play anymore. They make raiding either mind numbingly boring or impossible.
Then fucking leave Because if you had a jugg you would do the same, All you do is bitch whine and complain more than my fucking kid, Juggs arnt op neither are golden juggs.

The Gjugg is too op. If you use a Golden Jugg on players that doesn't have a Gluon, it's basically a free win. Everytime there's a jugg when I raid something, I try to rip it with a PSG and most of the times, I succeed. When there's a golden jugg, I just pull out my keys and I let them kill me because the Golden Jugg has way too much Hp/Armor and it's not possible to rip it if you don't have suits and gluons.

This would be a cool idea, maybe add a new item that is meant for this in the next update?
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1398
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazaraxe

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028330

Ezehzz wrote:
Kulm wrote:
Shark wrote:

The Gjugg is too op. If you use a Golden Jugg on players that doesn't have a Gluon, it's basically a free win. Everytime there's a jugg when I raid something, I try to rip it with a PSG and most of the times, I succeed. When there's a golden jugg, I just pull out my keys and I let them kill me because the Golden Jugg has way too much Hp/Armor and it's not possible to rip it if you don't have suits and gluons.

This would be a cool idea, maybe add a new item that is meant for this in the next update?

The golden jugg is suppose to be a rare item, That's better than others such as a normal jugg as Jool stated "The golden jugg was a 1 time thing that was here once so it isn't gonna be like your normal juggs" just like the scan master the golden version is op, The golden m202 can rip and evo do you guys want that nerfed to?, The point is the golden jugg isn't impossible to rip and everyone jumps on the "It's op" train because it's more difficult to rip while it isn't impossible like you guys make it seem, Its suppose to be harder to kill. (Hints GOLDEN)
  • Kulm
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
change your password
sorle was here
smol dong was here

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028347

IMrPapaI wrote:

could you tell me why you think this, "was one of the worst suggs"?
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028349

Bazaraxe wrote:
IMrPapaI wrote:

He doesn't have the brain to
  • Kulm
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
change your password
sorle was here
smol dong was here
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazaraxe, Jaden.

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028368

Kulm wrote:
Shark wrote:

I don't fucking play anymore are you dim?

Can you not read?

Just to make it more clear: I have about 5 juggs left in my dead SSRP account and I never used them because it makes shit boring
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 697
Zooming in is great guys!

Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Shark.

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028394

Shark wrote:
Kulm wrote:
Shark wrote:

I don't fucking play anymore are you dim?

Can you not read?

Just to make it more clear: I have about 5 juggs left in my dead SSRP account and I never used them because it makes shit boring
I'll take those off your hands and make them into good use by killing myself with them in spawn
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9579
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shark

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028436

Like the idea of the suggestion but what would be the range of the stun like the normal emp for doors or less?
The cooldown should be around 15-30 secs and the stun should be 1.5-2 secs.
The downsides of using the jugg are a hud that takes up a big part of your screen and the mobility and what it gives you in exchange is having lots of hp and armor. I think just lowering the hp of a normal jugg to 750 and 1500 armor and the hp of a gold jugg to 1500 and 3000 armor would be a good enough nerf
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The following user(s) said Thank You: illegalimmigrant

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028439

Butterman wrote:
Like the idea of the suggestion but what would be the range of the stun like the normal emp for doors or less?
The downsides of using the jugg are a hud that takes up a big part of your screen and the mobility and what it gives you in exchange is having lots of hp and armor. I think just lowering the hp of a normal jugg to 750 and 1500 armor and the hp of a gold jugg to 1500 and 3000 armor would be a good enough nerf

Great idea!! Thanks for contributing to this suggestion in such a well mannered fashion! We will surely take this into consideration!
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 534

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028465

Butterman wrote:

I definitely don't think the range would be that large and I do agree with everything else you said, thankyou!
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028620

Bazaraxe wrote:
IMrPapaI wrote:

whats the point of buying a gjugg if a fcking emp nade can stun it? i mean, i like the idea that theres an item that makes you a fcking god and i might never actually get one but still, its supposed to be fcking op , thats why it costs 8b and not 500m like a normal jugg. I mean one of the best suggestion to nerf the gjuggs/juggs is that when the gjuggs.juggs get shot by a gluon they dont go to the other side of the map like they do now.. My opinion.
  • ALIKI
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028638

:neutral:
  • Overseer Nick
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm A Weeb
  • Thanks received: 53

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028773

IMrPapaI wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
IMrPapaI wrote:

whats the point of buying a gjugg if a fcking emp nade can stun it? i mean, i like the idea that theres an item that makes you a fcking god and i might never actually get one but still, its supposed to be fcking op , thats why it costs 8b and not 500m like a normal jugg. I mean one of the best suggestion to nerf the gjuggs/juggs is that when the gjuggs.juggs get shot by a gluon they dont go to the other side of the map like they do now.. My opinion.

The stun would be like 2 and a half seconds with a cooldown after that l, I made this suggestion to add some variety in fights instead of people just gluon gunning each other because its the only way to do anything, its so boring. You may it sound like it insta kills a gjugg too which it doesn't. I've said it before and I'll say it again if this was added I don't think emps would be so cheap would they?
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028802

Bazaraxe wrote:
IMrPapaI wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
IMrPapaI wrote:

The stun would be like 2 and a half seconds with a cooldown after that l, I made this suggestion to add some variety in fights instead of people just gluon gunning each other because its the only way to do anything, its so boring. You may it sound like it insta kills a gjugg too which it doesn't. I've said it before and I'll say it again if this was added I don't think emps would be so cheap would they?
i know its very hard to kill a gjugg and yes propably the emps nade price would go up a lot. but normal juggs can get gluoned without stuns , so this idea would be cool if it only affects gjuggs but i believe its better if they just remove the whole going back to the other side of the map when they get gluoned
  • ALIKI
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

228 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun