Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Would you like to see something like this added?

Yes, I'd like to see this added. 10 58.8%
No, I think both suits are balanced enough. 7 41.2%
Total number of voters: 17 ( Jesu, Overseer Nick, Ezeh, Kyber, TNTman7878 ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1027859

Server Name:

All SSRP Servers

Suggestion Title:

EMP Grenades stung golden and non golden jugg suits.

How would it benefit the server:

At the moment the golden jugg is stupidly overpowered and makes it stupidly hard to actually do anything in a raid whether it's a raid, nuke or bank raid. I feel like adding this would do a lot to balance things out. So you throw the EMP, it stuns the golden jugg/jugg for about 5 seconds or more (It has been pointed out to me that 5 seconds would be to op, if you think you have a better idea for a length of stun, reply below.) giving people a fair advantage against the suit and the only way to become un-stunned is to un-equip the suit.

Potential Issues/Exploits:

I don't really see any exploits with this, I guess you could spam EMPs at a suit just so you could rip it but I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to think of something to stop this from being an issue.

Additional notes:

This suggestion is mainly for golden juggs, I don't think normal jugg suits are that bad, maybe there could be a shorter stun for normal juggs.

With the amount of complaints of this suit (golden jugg) being overpowered, I feel something like this should've been added ages ago, and with some community manager applications already having suit changes in them, I think it's about time.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this suggestion, I'd like to know what you guys think about this.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Bazaraxe.
Login or register to post a reply.

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1027869

Nice concept but it might get annoying
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3911
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazaraxe

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1027870

you can spam a lot of emp nades in a short amount of time so no
  • ian carter
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ø
  • Thanks received: 144
Ranks:
Ex-SSRP Admin
Jailbreak Admin
Surf Moderator

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1027871

There not really that op tbh And that would just get annoying having 2-3 people spam throwing them?, Would piss alot of people off very easily.
  • Kulm
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 179
change your password
sorle was here
smol dong was here

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1027872

5 seconds stun? you crazy? you can gluon 2 golden juggs fully within that time + you can use EMP nades unlimited amount of times. Makes no sense about the balance of the game. 8b item gets shit on from 5m grenade.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazaraxe, Kulm

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1027875

Like I said, would be pretty simple to make it so that you can't spam stun over and over again.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1027878

Bazaraxe wrote:
Like I said, would be pretty simple to make it so that you can't spam stun over and over again.
Doesn't matter, it's way too op 5 seconds. You could rush a base in 5 seconds using amph.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1027889

EiPUS wrote:
Bazaraxe wrote:
Doesn't matter, it's way too op 5 seconds. You could rush a base in 5 seconds using amph.

I used 5 seconds as an example, what do you think about being stunned for a second and then having a 15 second cooldown before you can stun them again?
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028066

Vision disortion for a couple of seconds for any suit when EMPed would be nice. To prevent the nade spamming since it would get annoying, the suit could automatically go into a protection mode which can last for a certain amount of time and protects you from being stunned.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9579

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028068

Clarky wrote:
Vision disortion for a couple of seconds for any suit when EMPed would be nice. To prevent the nade spamming since it would get annoying, the suit could automatically go into a protection mode which can last for a certain amount of time and protects you from being stunned.
Cant we just make a cool down on how fast you can throw emp's?, Sorta like 30 seconds before putting a suit back on? Maybe a timer before throwing it again
  • Kulm
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
change your password
sorle was here
smol dong was here

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028070

Kulm wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Cant we just make a cool down on how fast you can throw emp's?, Sorta like 30 seconds before putting a suit back on? Maybe a timer before throwing it again
guass rifle v2
  • ian carter
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ø
  • Thanks received: 144
Ranks:
Ex-SSRP Admin
Jailbreak Admin
Surf Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kulm

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028071

ian carter wrote:
Kulm wrote:
Clarky wrote:
guass Autism rifle v2
  • Kulm
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
change your password
sorle was here
smol dong was here

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028169

EMP nade didn't meant to work that way, BAD IDEA NO TNX!
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 278
Once cancer always a cancer

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028180

Just use a flash grenade and gloun or ls sniper and he will soon be at his knees.

The old items are op too
  • AfroHat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anime or Life?..... Anime.
  • Thanks received: 352

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028184

EMP nades are too cheap to do this with and too easy to spam, portable EMP maybe so it requires a lot of strategy and being able to sneak on them to combo with gluon

Flash nades basically do this already so it'd make those useless if it was just EMP nades instead of portable EMP

however nice idea overall, well done melony slaphead
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4296

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Bazaraxe

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028239

Golden jugg would be " op " if they were as common as any other suits. But they are not and theres only ~15 of them ig and only 3-5 players even using them.

You guys view the problem as the golden jugg but the real problem is all the rich/good players rallying up in one big team most of the time in bases/nukes that's really the problem. Like when there's a nuke in wh and you say it's " impossible to get in because of the golden jugg!!§1§!&! " no, it's not JUST because of the golden jugg. It's because that guy is most likely not scared of using expensive weaponery and has several people who themselves use expensive weaponery and most importantly KNOW how to use them and coordinates their defenses while you just rush in aimlessly inside with a PSG-1 in your EDF suit expecting to be able to stand a chance against a 6B+ suit equipped with a 40M gluon gun and several other people running around in evo suits with ion/T-Gun/2.0 assisting him.

Golden jugg is just a jugg with more HP and armor meaning it suffers from the same disadvantages as the regular one. Namely extremely slow, a huge hitbox and a cancerous HUD that makes it nearly impossible to aim at anything once someone starts spamming you even with a PSG-1.

That suit is meant to be hard to rip because of how rare it is. You can't expect to be able to rip a 6B+ item just by throwing an EMP nade and spamming gluon for 0.5 seconds. Golden juggs have been ripped before proving its not impossible ( Jack Bushross lost one during a WH nuke, ezzezh lost one during a raid on S2 and most recently chute lost his on S3 during an elevator base raid ).

Now I know what you're thinking " Oh you're saying that because you have one yourself!!!1§!&! " yes I do own one. But I've never used it because regular jugg has always done the job for me anyway but why do I even care balancing suggestions have never ever been implemented in the game anyway so this will never be accepted let alone even reviewed by peoples who can change things :silly:
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Thanks received: 774
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Jool.

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028244

Jool wrote:
Golden jugg would be " op " if they were as common as any other suits. But they are not and theres only ~15 of them ig and only 3-5 players even using them.

You guys view the problem as the golden jugg but the real problem is all the rich/good players rallying up in one big team most of the time in bases/nukes that's really the problem. Like when there's a nuke in wh and you say it's " impossible to get in because of the golden jugg!!§1§!&! " no, it's not JUST because of the golden jugg. It's because that guy is most likely not scared of using expensive weaponery and has several people who themselves use expensive weaponery and most importantly KNOW how to use them and coordinates their defenses while you just rush in aimlessly inside with a PSG-1 in your EDF suit expecting to be able to stand a chance against a 6B+ suit equipped with a 40M gluon gun and several other people running around in evo suits with ion/T-Gun/2.0 assisting him.

Golden jugg is just a jugg with more HP and armor meaning it suffers from the same disadvantages as the regular one. Namely extremely slow, a huge hitbox and a cancerous HUD that makes it nearly impossible to aim at anything once someone starts spamming you even with a PSG-1.

That suit is meant to be hard to rip because of how rare it is. You can't expect to be able to rip a 6B+ item just by throwing an EMP nade and spamming gluon for 0.5 seconds. Golden juggs have been ripped before proving its not impossible ( Jack Bushross lost one during a WH nuke, ezzezh lost one during a raid on S2 and most recently chute lost his on S3 during an elevator base raid ).

Now I know what you're thinking " Oh you're saying that because you have one yourself!!!1§!&! " yes I do own one. But I've never used it because regular jugg has always done the job for me anyway but why do I even care balancing suggestions have never ever been implemented in the game anyway so this will never be accepted let alone even reviewed by peoples who can change things :silly:

U are so fucking right lol !@##!@#!#@@#!G JUGG OP!#!@#!!@$!@#$#@!$!#$!$#!$REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 278
Once cancer always a cancer

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028250

a golden jugg is very expensive and a emp nade is just nothing, soo thats not fair
  • Jesu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ✡Jewish Mafia | Wikipedia⚛️
  • Thanks received: 173

SSRP-Admin

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028252

Holy fuck all of these sad ***** shitting on this suggestion because they just love feeling superior in their shitty overpriced suits

I personally think this is a great suggestion, juggs is one of the many reasons I don't play anymore. They make raiding either mind numbingly boring or impossible.
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 697
Zooming in is great guys!

[Suggestion] Golden juggs/juggs get stunned by EMP 5 years 11 months ago #1028253

Jesus Kakashi wrote:
a golden jugg is very expensive and a emp nade is just nothing, soo thats not fair

If something similar to this was implemented do you think emps would still be so cheap?

Anyway thank you for everyones replies, especially the ones that share how they think it could be done better.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

• Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

261 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1