• Page:

TOPIC: SCU Production Unit

SCU Production Unit 6 years 1 month ago #999188

Suggestion Title:
Super Charged Uranium Production Unit

For which server is the suggestion?
SSRP

How would it benefit the server:
Giving players the possibility of "printing" SCU's / Enhancing the RP experience

Potential Issues/Exploits:
None come to mind

Additional notes:
To balance it out and make it fair. The SCU unit should have a price of 18 Million and both Upgrades should be 1 Million Each. Also, as fully upgraded , the optimal time to "print" one should be approx 3-4 hours. This may be a stupid suggestion but i want to know what other think about adding a SCU Production Unit?
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5446
Login or register to post a reply.

SCU Production Unit 6 years 1 month ago #999190

So, you're suggesting that people like Tama who have loads of Alts can get around 20 SCU in one night? No thanks.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2620

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

SCU Production Unit 6 years 1 month ago #999195

Kyber wrote:
So, you're suggesting that people like Tama who have loads of Alts can get around 20 SCU in one night? No thanks.

I mean, raiding is still a thing, someone could nuke, 100 thing could happen to interrupt their printing operation. But honestly, the Alt thing i haven't considered, thanks for the feedback... :)
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

SCU Production Unit 6 years 1 month ago #999210

Are u stupid?
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3911

SCU Production Unit 6 years 1 month ago #999215

A Good Pianist wrote:
Are u stupid?

Your presence in this topic is unneeded, i just asked people to tell me what they think of the idea: "This may be a stupid suggestion but i want to know what other think about adding a SCU Production Unit?". And you reply with: "Are u stupid" . Well let me tell you something. Your comment is stupid and so are you. If you are unable to properly discuss on a topic then don't join it. And as far as i can see all your comments are: 'Fuck you' , "Stupid' , "Idiot" etc. So please, leave the topic, and learn to behave properly...
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

SCU Production Unit 6 years 1 month ago #999217

Richard_2017 wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Are u stupid?

Your presence in this topic is unneeded, i just asked people to tell me what they think of the idea: "This may be a stupid suggestion but i want to know what other think about adding a SCU Production Unit?". And you reply with: "Are u stupid" . Well let me tell you something. Your comment is stupid and so are you. If you are unable to properly discuss on a topic then don't join it. And as far as i can see all your comments are: 'Fuck you' , "Stupid' , "Idiot" etc. So please, leave the topic, and learn to behave properly...

Yes I'm asking if you are stupid for even thinking of this ideas but thanks for y'know proving it isn't just the idea that's a bit slow thinking
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

SCU Production Unit 6 years 1 month ago #999224

Richard_2017 wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Are u stupid?

I dislike you more with every comment.
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1185
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist

SCU Production Unit 6 years 1 month ago #999225

A Good Pianist wrote:
Richard_2017 wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Are u stupid?

Yes I'm asking if you are stupid for even thinking of this ideas but thanks for y'know proving it isn't just the idea that's a bit slow thinking

"This may be a stupid suggestion but i want to know what other think about adding a SCU Production Unit?"
"THIS MAY BE A STUPID SUGGESTION". See it is included, because i knew it was gonna be questionable. And this is not a topic where you should be offending me (thanks for proving it isn't just the idea that is slow thinking) or arguing if you haven't realized, and i told you to leave. Stop trying to provoke a reaction and leave the topic (your karma says everything)...
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Mr. Richard.

SCU Production Unit 6 years 1 month ago #999228

Okay, so this comment is for everyone who thinks this is a topic for arguments. I am asking for opinions for the idea. Stupid or not, good or bad, or some other things you wish to add...
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

SCU Production Unit 6 years 1 month ago #999229

Richard_2017 wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Richard_2017 wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Are u stupid?

"This may be a stupid suggestion but i want to know what other think about adding a SCU Production Unit?"
"THIS MAY BE A STUPID SUGGESTION". See it is included, because i knew it was gonna be questionable. And this is not a topic where you should be offending me (thanks for proving it isn't jut the idea that is slow thinking) or arguing if you haven't realized, and i told you to leave. Stop trying to provoke a reaction and leave the topic (your karma says everything)...

Want to know what others think. It's useless why would they add something where people can farm 40 mill items with ease the reason scu is only obtainable via a nuke is because it is a challenge to get even when nuking and due to the price and use effectiveness of the scu it would be a completely STUPID idea to even think of, never mind actually expect this to happen.
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

SCU Production Unit 6 years 1 month ago #999230

A Good Pianist wrote:
Richard_2017 wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Richard_2017 wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Are u stupid?

"THIS MAY BE A STUPID SUGGESTION". See it is included, because i knew it was gonna be questionable. And this is not a topic where you should be offending me (thanks for proving it isn't jut the idea that is slow thinking) or arguing if you haven't realized, and i told you to leave. Stop trying to provoke a reaction and leave the topic (your karma says everything)...

Want to know what others think. It's useless why would they add something where people can farm 40 mill items with ease the reason scu is only obtainable via a nuke is because it is a challenge to get even when nuking and due to the price and use effectiveness of the scu it would be a completely STUPID idea to even think of, never mind actually expect this to happen.

That is the comment i was asking for. Thank you for your feedback...

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

SCU Production Unit 6 years 1 month ago #999232

Richard_2017 wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Richard_2017 wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Richard_2017 wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Are u stupid?

That is the comment i was asking for. Thank you for your feedback...

:plussp:

So your idea is stupid
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

SCU Production Unit 6 years 1 month ago #999237

Why do we need this when you can launch a nuke and get scu?
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 996

SCU Production Unit 6 years 1 month ago #999238

to meny redard for mi
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847

SCU Production Unit 6 years 1 month ago #999241

:minussp:
  • HostiOne
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 78

SCU Production Unit 6 years 1 month ago #999247

A Good Pianist wrote:
Are u stupid?
  • Jason.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 흑인 소년
  • Thanks received: 250

SCU Production Unit 6 years 1 month ago #999251

An SCU Printing unit would mean a gluon gun printing unit.
Gluon gun is by far the most op weapon in the game and is only not seen used that often besides to rip suit because of the difficulty to get it ( Nuking ) and the price range ( 38-45M ). Adding a SCU Printing unit would mean an easily farmable end game weapon that people could get by the dozens on a daily basis just by being afk in an elevator base on S3. And you saying " Raiding's still a thing " clearly shows your complete lack of raiding abilities and knowledge on how tedious hard and demanding it is to raid a well defended base lol.

All in all while printers can still create massive ammount of money if you have enough of them they still only create money meaning that if you want to buy stuff you still need to purchase it from other players or wait for specific events which somewhat regulate the ammount of items flowing in the market ( Even tough right now the economy is still pretty broken ). But with your idea the gluon gun would most likely drop in price to only a couple millions and people would be constantly running around with it like it's a TGUN or an M202 which we do not want to see as that'd be annoying for both new and older player.
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Thanks received: 774
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Jool.

SCU Production Unit 6 years 1 month ago #999254

Or just nuke it isn't that hard
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

SCU Production Unit 6 years 1 month ago #999275

Jool wrote:
An SCU Printing unit would mean a gluon gun printing unit.
Gluon gun is by far the most op weapon in the game and is only not seen used that often besides to rip suit because of the difficulty to get it ( Nuking ) and the price range ( 38-45M ). Adding a SCU Printing unit would mean an easily farmable end game weapon that people could get by the dozens on a daily basis just by being afk in an elevator base on S3. And you saying " Raiding's still a thing " clearly shows your complete lack of raiding abilities and knowledge on how tedious hard and demanding it is to raid a well defended base lol.

All in all while printers can still create massive ammount of money if you have enough of them they still only create money meaning that if you want to buy stuff you still need to purchase it from other players or wait for specific events which somewhat regulate the ammount of items flowing in the market ( Even tough right now the economy is still pretty broken ). But with your idea the gluon gun would most likely drop in price to only a couple millions and people would be constantly running around with it like it's a TGUN or an M202 which we do not want to see as that'd be annoying for both new and older player.
Actually a gluon is a close range weapon, and you have to either risk yourself or gluon someone from behind.
I mean its fucking easier to rip an evo with a psg if you're not close, and you can easily counter a gluon with a damn tgun
  • Yamete Kudasaii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 159

SCU Production Unit 6 years 1 month ago #999279

No thanks I've never heard of a suggestion so awful during my time here lol
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9579