Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] 3 Bugs

[TTT] 3 Bugs 6 years 1 month ago #984437

Hey, this post is about 3 Bugs I have encountered whilst playing TTT, 1 is a insta-kill and the other 2 are map issues. Either of these may or may not be fixed in an updated map by ZARP, but I'm posting this to show awareness. Anyways, enjoy the post.

Issue Title: T Room Deathtrap
Issue that occurs: When entering the T Room, I randomly died from the 'world', it can't seem to recreate it however it does happen to others as well. Seargent44 made a post about this on the 9th of April, and my clip was recorded the 1st of August. Hopefully this can be fixed...
Evidence: Click HERE!

Issue Title: Tester Invisible Wall
Issue that occurs: Underneath / behind the tester, where the ladders are, there is a see-through wall, this isn't game breaking at all, however it's silly that it's still there, the least important Bug of the 3.
Evidence:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Issue Title: Lava Spawns
Issue that occurs: When spawning in the nether, you are typically greeted by burning, this is due to the spawns in the nether. Pre-round it really isn't an issue however if you die or spawn after pre-round, and you spawn in one of the bad spawns, you typically will die instantly, this is one of the most important bugs that I think need to be fixed, as the others are unlikely and not really game breaking.
Evidence: I currently don't have any evidence of this as of the moment, if anyone does, reply in this thread, it would be much appreciated.
  • Hops
  • Junior Boarder
  • lil bunnyhop
  • Thanks received: 91
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Hops.
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] 3 Bugs 6 years 1 month ago #984445

For the t room it will kill you if you enter while the second door(the one inside) is open, this usually happens because dumb innocents get stuck in there. As for the nether spawns they tried to fix it with a spawn blocker which created a lot more issues due to needing extra spawns and people becoming stuck in each other however maybe they could only activate the spawn blocker after the round has started so late spawns do not insta die.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] 3 Bugs 6 years 1 month ago #984449

Miia wrote:
For the t room it will kill you if you enter while the second door(the one inside) is open, this usually happens because dumb innocents get stuck in there. As for the nether spawns they tried to fix it with a spawn blocker which created a lot more issues due to needing extra spawns and people becoming stuck in each other however maybe they could only activate the spawn blocker after the round has started so late spawns do not insta die.
It seems there was a fix by DEADMONSTOR however I don't think it's been implemented. The fix is linked here:
pastebin.com/1XN7QKcU
  • Hops
  • Junior Boarder
  • lil bunnyhop
  • Thanks received: 91

[TTT] 3 Bugs 6 years 1 month ago #984457

We could add a spawn blocker and a wave spawn where we spawn first like 15 people wait like 10-15 seconds then spawn the remaining again in a wave and we should add a custom script that people don’t spawn if player hasn’t moved
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT] 3 Bugs 6 years 1 month ago #984469

Seargent44 wrote:
We could add a spawn blocker and a wave spawn where we spawn first like 15 people wait like 10-15 seconds then spawn the remaining again in a wave and we should add a custom script that people don’t spawn if player hasn’t moved

That would allow the first wave of people to take all the good guns before the other wave spawns, Just seems a little unfair to people who are not lucky enough to spawn first.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TTT] 3 Bugs 6 years 1 month ago #984472

Seargent44 wrote:
The main issue isnt when you spawn at the start of the round in the nether, its your own fault of you decide to stay there or are afk. The bigger issue is when you join late and spawn in the nether, you have no chance of living because a lot of the time you will already be burning before you have even loaded in.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40