Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP suggestion] "make updates less important"

[SSRP suggestion] "make updates less important" 6 years 3 months ago #957906

Hello everyone, i'm making this post as a random zarp ssrp player, i absolutely don't know what work everything represent so please don't feel offended or anything.

Server name : Zarpgaming ssrp server 1;server 2;server 3

Suggestion title : Add consistent ways to acquire items, especially updates items.

How it would benefit the server : It would really help people ( new players aswell !!! ) to get items they want using a random ( or not ) system that will stay all the time, not for a few weeks like updates. People who start playing SSRP during or right after updates can't really buy items they want without waiting for the next update or farming all day for weeks and weeks because rare items / suits prices can double or triple between two updates and that's even more understandable when looking at items from updates prices ( for example, the EVO suit that was added during christmas update 2017-2018 went from ~200mil to +400mil )

Potential issues/exploits : Some of my ideas may require someone checking prices often to avoid having something like the rare items store ( 80mil profit on a single item ). It could also require time and work from the lead team.

Additional notes : 1st idea : add a trading NPC, this character could for example give cases ( rares case ==> fire case ) for items, cash ... I'm just going to tell the main idea because i don't know what is possible to do and what isn't. This NPC could give something random ( like wheels ), something specific ( like simple buying from people ) or an item that would adapt to what is given ( like the item'o'matic )
2nd idea : Create special events with rare prizes like our Head-Admin OnionRings does sometimes but following a schedule ( regular or not ) like normal events. The schedule could look like this : Day of the week ==> type of item ( weapon, suit ... ) ==> time
or / and like this on the f4 actions menu : Next special event "name" on "day" at "time" for "prize"

I hope i didn't make you sleep, i know that my post is pretty empty ( I'm talking about colours and everything ), thank you for reading, let's participate in zarp development !
  • GamingTroll
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The nicest guy by far
  • Thanks received: 50
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by GamingTroll.
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP suggestion] "make updates less important" 6 years 3 months ago #957919

We are having a zarp depression right now, money is worth nothing it’s 300+ million dollars for a decent suit, back in my day the evo was worth 190m and the jugg was worth almost nothing at one point. If an update doesn’t come out soon suits might be a very rare thing to see since there is no way to acquire them.
  • Lerpson
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1955
Jay House number 1 as always

[SSRP suggestion] "make updates less important" 6 years 3 months ago #957920

:plussp: I like ye idea but will most likely definitely get denied
  • Gold Lemon
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • End.
  • Thanks received: 45
Steam profile https://steam community.com/id/Gold-Lemon-Mlg

[SSRP suggestion] "make updates less important" 6 years 3 months ago #957939

might as well considering theres never going to be another update
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

[SSRP suggestion] "make updates less important" 6 years 3 months ago #957989

I agree with you yeet man, unfortunately we can't really say it's a good thing, first of all people love suits ( including new players who will NEVER get one if they join right now ) and it will make the server an incredibly frustrating one cause, you know, getting one shot by a Tgun when you've been basing for hours is a little frustrating... If suits aren't going to be removed, at least make them accessible. The only way to make a lot of money is now waiting for updates, what i'm doing for 5/6 months already. I can't even imagine how many new players left after getting their base blown up by someone who was playing during the last update and who could buy juggs, HCs or even gluongun. ( jmt if you read this, now you're part of the staff, you could make new players believe that the server is skilled instead of using a 450mil raiding stuff against them, including a suit, of course ! )
  • GamingTroll
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The nicest guy by far
  • Thanks received: 50

[SSRP suggestion] "make updates less important" 6 years 3 months ago #957993

:minussp: god no gtfo with trash suggestion
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1225
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

125 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32