Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Please don't do this....

[TTT] Please don't do this.... 6 years 3 months ago #955072

I really don't think the unlocked weapons should be nerfed. Does it not make sense to you guys that weapons that take hundreds of in game hours to unlock are direct upgrades from the free weapons? If the weapons from unlocks were no better I know personally I wouldn't have any real reason not to just have fun and wouldn't care about trying to win. While I think some weapons should probably be moved around on the unlock tiers, I don't think nerfing all the good ones will help the server.
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 146

See I haven't even ripped anything of yours, nor have I even tried, but from what I've seen on your end, you have a really stuck up and snarky attitude. Wouldn't be surprised if almost everybody found it to be annoying.
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Please don't do this.... 6 years 3 months ago #955074

Most of the weapons are not even that op such as the volk and i have heard rumours that will be nerfed aswell, It just makes the volk seem like a waste of time getting.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TTT] Please don't do this.... 6 years 3 months ago #955075

I completely agree, if the weapons aren't strong in some way then what's the point.
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder

See I haven't even ripped anything of yours, nor have I even tried, but from what I've seen on your end, you have a really stuck up and snarky attitude. Wouldn't be surprised if almost everybody found it to be annoying.

[TTT] Please don't do this.... 6 years 3 months ago #955091

But how would you like it if you were a new player and had to go against a Tec 9 every time you face a high levelled player?
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2620

Legendary Member

[TTT] Please don't do this.... 6 years 3 months ago #955099

In case you forgot, we were all new players at some point lol and I didn't mind it at all. It's only really strong at a close range. After a few feet the high recoil and low accuracy make it pretty bad actually.
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Please don't do this.... 6 years 3 months ago #955101

tbh i doubt they'll make them too weak. they'll probably be still playable after the nerfing and everyone will forget about this at the end of the week.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[TTT] Please don't do this.... 6 years 3 months ago #955106

None of them are going to be nerfed to the point where they are shit. Tec 9 will still have a stupidly fast time to kill, you just wont be able to use it as a primary weapon anymore and i doubt the volk will even be touched. While i have no problem with unlock guns being a little better than the regular weapons some of them are currently so much better it puts the newer players at way too much of a disadvantage, especially now that we have the deadshot perk working. Like it or not these nerfs are needed.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] Please don't do this.... 6 years 3 months ago #955123

Miia wrote:
None of them are going to be nerfed to the point where they are shit. Tec 9 will still have a stupidly fast time to kill, you just wont be able to use it as a primary weapon anymore and i doubt the volk will even be touched. While i have no problem with unlock guns being a little better than the regular weapons some of them are currently so much better it puts the newer players at way too much of a disadvantage, especially now that we have the deadshot perk working. Like it or not these nerfs are needed.
The tec-9 puts my vector into a big disadvantage not just the newer players
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3307

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT] Please don't do this.... 6 years 3 months ago #955128

:neutralsp: you are sort of right only some guns should be nerfed
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

[TTT] Please don't do this.... 6 years 3 months ago #955129

Nick0GR wrote:
Miia wrote:
Vector will beat tec most of the time because of its range advantage, that is a fight that is very unfavourable for the tec unless it is a very short range fight.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT] Please don't do this.... 6 years 3 months ago #955132

Yeah I agree with every thing Miia said. The Tec9 can wipe out groups of like 5., there’s no skill in the Tec9, it’s just stupid. It’s just a disadvantage to new players and everyone else tbh. I have seen Rookies leaving because they keept getting killed by the Tec9. What does that tell you? And the levelling system is pretty shit ngl, I have played like over 500hours and I’m still not Overlord. Might be because I suck but hay.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by BossComic23.

[TTT] Please don't do this.... 6 years 3 months ago #955136

Miia wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Miia wrote:
Vector will beat tec most of the time because of its range advantage, that is a fight that is very unfavourable for the tec unless it is a very short range fight.
Let me rephrase what you said: Unless the traitor is fucking dumb and fights you from a range the rec-9 usually has the advantage. I think that weapons should be balanced in a way that both traitors and innocents have a chance, because like you said if you have the tec-9 and I have the vector it's all about how which one of us is the traitor (and can choose if he'll fight from range or close by).
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TTT] Please don't do this.... 6 years 3 months ago #955143

Nick0GR wrote:
Miia wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Miia wrote:
Let me rephrase what you said: Unless the traitor is fucking dumb and fights you from a range the rec-9 usually has the advantage. I think that weapons should be balanced in a way that both traitors and innocents have a chance, because like you said if you have the tec-9 and I have the vector it's all about how which one of us is the traitor (and can choose if he'll fight from range or close by).
Even in a close range fight its 50/50 who wins with those weapons, mostly depending on whoever shoots first. Best get nerfing that shotgun then because its so unfair that traitors can position themselves in close range fights to use it, while we are at it best nerf the sniper as well because traitors can go to the top of tower with one. Weapons should not be balanced around traitors and innocents having an equal chance, because there will never be a fight were they have equal chance. One player will always have to shoot first which immediately puts the other at a disadvantage, the problem isn't the weapons here its the game.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Miia.

[TTT] Please don't do this.... 6 years 3 months ago #955155

As Miia has touched on, I wouldn't want useless weapons in-game and whilst I understand veteran players feel that they should be rewarded for the time they've spent on the server, which I agree that they should be. Giving them weapons that ultimately decimate the server population in a matter of moments all because of some particular weapons here and there are ridiculously strong and have been for several months if not a year by now is completely unfair to new players. Take a look at the SSRP server, the server is far from friendly towards new players because of things that set their veteran players above newer players, sure they can be lost but the majority of veteran players will still extras of these.

We will be looking into additional things that we can provide especially for our more hardcore player base, however this balance change is going to happen, the only thing I can say is that I hope players of all levels, being new or old will appreciate the balances we try to determine as the best.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418

[TTT] Please don't do this.... 6 years 3 months ago #955174

If you wanna talk about somewhere the innos don't stand a chance, how about shotgun sniper and deagle 1 shots? you can't even respond to something like that whereas with the TEC you at least have a bare minimum of the extra shot it takes with 40 damage per shot and 80 on a headshot
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Please don't do this.... 6 years 3 months ago #955177

dingofetch wrote:
If you wanna talk about somewhere the innos don't stand a chance, how about shotgun sniper and deagle 1 shots? you can't even respond to something like that whereas with the TEC you at least have a bare minimum of the extra shot it takes with 40 damage per shot and 80 on a headshot
Unless you have deadshot daquiri (which is why it needs to be nerfed)
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TTT] Please don't do this.... 6 years 3 months ago #955179

dingofetch wrote:
Shotgun is very hit or miss, sometimes it wont 1 hit and you have to position yourself very close to the target, meaning if you miss there is a good chance you will die. Sniper and deagle both require some level of skill as headshots are needed for them to be effective. There is a big difference between those weapons and a gun that can wipe out a large group of people in a few seconds and is full auto so you dont have to worry about you missing your 1 shot.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT] Please don't do this.... 6 years 3 months ago #955193

dingofetch wrote:

Your response gives the perfect example why the Tec-9 is needing a nerf. We're talking about a SECONDARY weapon, a weapon that is suppose to be a secondary SMG weapon. It has a fast fire rate and despite the poor accuracy it has, you need to get 2-3 shots in before you kill someone, that isn't at all fair comparison to a lot of other SMGs that are lucky if they do 20 DMG to a body shot, which are PRIMARY weapons.

I know everyone wants to defend something they hold dear and I've had this conversation countless times now about why the Tec-9 of all things needs a nerf, but can we seriously think more about the newer players who will and have countless times gotten destroyed by these weapons such as the Tec-9 and then just decided to leave. Can you blame them for wanting to leave after that? If you want players to stick around longer things need to change that is the point of updates, especially in the case of balance updates.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner

[TTT] Please don't do this.... 6 years 3 months ago #955195

If we go that way then remove the m98b as well because if you get deadshot it's a 1-shot to the chest (unless you have juggernaut, but you shouldn't have to get juggernaut just to survive that)
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TTT] Please don't do this.... 6 years 3 months ago #955198

Nick0GR wrote:
If we go that way then remove the m98b as well because if you get deadshot it's a 1-shot to the chest (unless you have juggernaut, but you shouldn't have to get juggernaut just to survive that)

The M98B will be receiving a damage nerf included in this patch, it's simply ridiculous having a 1-shot weapon because of a perk.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Bezzy.
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

124 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop