Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Maybe it's time to fix it(Don't ignore, fix)

[TTT] Maybe it's time to fix it... 6 years 3 months ago #954806

Pangolin wrote:
dingofetch wrote:
Pangolin wrote:
The Tec9 does 40 damage per hit, the deagle and python both do 35.
You're forgetting the bonus crit damage on the weapons which enables both guns to do 20 more damage per shot than the TEC-9

What the fuck are you talking about? The issue is that a fully automatic smg does 40 damage

With extremely low accuracy and high recoil as a super late unlock requiring countless hours of dedication to the server.
  • dingofetch
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 146

See I haven't even ripped anything of yours, nor have I even tried, but from what I've seen on your end, you have a really stuck up and snarky attitude. Wouldn't be surprised if almost everybody found it to be annoying.
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Maybe it's time to fix it... 6 years 3 months ago #954822

oof pretty sure fixing a hitbox requires remodeling which can take time
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1035

[TTT] Maybe it's time to fix it... 6 years 3 months ago #954860

box_ wrote:

It doesn't, you can use the hitbox for example the hl2 citizen for every playermodel, that way every model has the same hitboxes and it is possible to headshot anyone. All models have the same basic shape and are roughly the same size anyway. Another, less taxing thing that you could do it have a head cutoff line on every playermodel, this way if a bullet hits a player and is above a certain height from their feet, they will take headshot damage
  • Pangolin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Pangolin.

[TTT] Maybe it's time to fix it... 6 years 3 months ago #954879

This guy will be next CM!
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[TTT] Maybe it's time to fix it... 6 years 3 months ago #957377

Pangolin wrote:
These issues can be fixed using lua
my guy you don't know what ur talking about
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT] Maybe it's time to fix it... 6 years 3 months ago #957378

Pangolin wrote:
box_ wrote:

It doesn't, you can use the hitbox for example the hl2 citizen for every playermodel, that way every model has the same hitboxes and it is possible to headshot anyone. All models have the same basic shape and are roughly the same size anyway. Another, less taxing thing that you could do it have a head cutoff line on every playermodel, this way if a bullet hits a player and is above a certain height from their feet, they will take headshot damage

mate please learn what ur talking about
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT] Maybe it's time to fix it... 6 years 3 months ago #957403

I've been doing this shit for years, don't comment on matters you don't understand.
  • Pangolin
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Maybe it's time to fix it(Don't ignore, fix) 6 years 2 months ago #960101

Issues still haven't been fixed.
  • Pangolin
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Maybe it's time to fix it(Don't ignore, fix) 6 years 2 months ago #960176

Pangolin wrote:
Issues still haven't been fixed.

I am not trying to sound aggressive here but let me just respond to this.

The issues that you have listed are very helpful and I thank you for pointing out most things that do need fixing as soon as we can possibly get them done.

However, expecting us to get everything done in under a week is way too ambitious and not possible considering our Community Developer was ill for 2 days and busy with the rest of the community as well and he is doing an excellent job so I am in no way going to try and stress him out in "forcing" him to get all this done.

I will try and get anything I can do done for the server along with Bezzy and other members that can contribute to the server, but please just be patient as we have full intentions of making the server a better place but in no way can everything be done in under a week.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Aek177.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnler, LonelyDodo, Mattors

[TTT] Maybe it's time to fix it(Don't ignore, fix) 6 years 2 months ago #960206

These aren't new problems, they've been around for several months. Trying to act like these issues have only existed as long as this post is incredibly stupid. I have been hearing from people about these problems for months and find it very hard to believe none of these have been heard by the developer. I'd expect even the slightest amount of progress to have been made but nothing has been done regarding these issues at all. Trivial things such as the perk machines (pointless) and single button on the F1 menu are the only things that have seen any progress, the actual problems need to be fixed at some point instead of being constantly ignored.
  • Pangolin
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Maybe it's time to fix it(Don't ignore, fix) 6 years 2 months ago #960214

Pangolin wrote:
These aren't new problems, they've been around for several months. Trying to act like these issues have only existed as long as this post is incredibly stupid. I have been hearing from people about these problems for months and find it very hard to believe none of these have been heard by the developer. I'd expect even the slightest amount of progress to have been made but nothing has been done regarding these issues at all. Trivial things such as the perk machines (pointless) and single button on the F1 menu are the only things that have seen any progress, the actual problems need to be fixed at some point instead of being constantly ignored.

When were they being ignored? Since Bezzy and myself have been promoted we have made constant progressions both minor and major and these issues are being worked on so please just give us some time.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[TTT] Maybe it's time to fix it(Don't ignore, fix) 6 years 2 months ago #960219

Pangolin wrote:
Actually the perk machines were fixed and now provide a noticeable benefit. As far as i am aware deadshot now provides 20% increased damage and jugg reduces incoming damage by 20%(not sure on the numbers but i think that is what they currently are). Last time i checked it Stamin-up was giving unlimited sprint but im not sure if this was changed.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

128 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40