Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Time tracking suggestion

[SSRP] Time tracking suggestion 6 years 4 months ago #934977

Server Name: SSRP all servers

Suggestion Title: Get the uh, ActivityLogger website for the server

How would it benefit the server: Well game trackers aren't the best at tracking the server (For me anyway) as I don't enter combat at all/ if ever meaning my time isn't actually getting tracked fully or even at all whilst ActivityLogger as I've experienced from servers such as deathrun have actually tracked about 3k - 5k more minutes then my game tracker has showing that it's more effective in tracking.

Potential Issues/Exploits: No

Additional notes: Idk if this costs money or if it's free hence why i'm suggesting it
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1035
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Boxy.
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Time tracking suggestion 6 years 4 months ago #934979

:plussp:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2620

Legendary Member

[SSRP] Time tracking suggestion 6 years 4 months ago #934986

The ActivityLogger that myself and Anon (mostly Anon) made does have a lot of fixes and changes that need to be made to it in order to make it 100% reliable, however it is currently a lot more reliable than Gametracker.
I plan on rewriting most if not all of it at some point in order to fix some issues with it, alongside a lot of other changes I am making on my servers.

It would be nice to see something like the ActivityLogger on SSRP to track time ingame and from the ZARP website though, and it would be nice to implement this into another feature of the website which could allow you to view things like your money and inventory and various other statistics on a user page, which could also make it easier to get time on applications, as we could just get them from the profiles for linked accounts.

• TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4292
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy

[SSRP] Time tracking suggestion 6 years 4 months ago #934988

By the ActivityLogger, I presume you're referring to the FP logger being this here: fastdl.friendlyplayers.com/luan/ActivityLogger/ . That aside, I don't know how widespread of an issue this is as I, myself haven't experience any loss of time on SSRP but do think that this is a good suggestion that is worth implementing.

• Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

[SSRP] Time tracking suggestion 6 years 4 months ago #934990

TheXnator wrote:
The ActivityLogger that myself and Anon (mostly Anon) made does have a lot of fixes and changes that need to be made to it in order to make it 100% reliable, however it is currently a lot more reliable than Gametracker.
I plan on rewriting most if not all of it at some point in order to fix some issues with it, alongside a lot of other changes I am making on my servers.

It would be nice to see something like the ActivityLogger on SSRP to track time ingame and from the ZARP website though, and it would be nice to implement this into another feature of the website which could allow you to view things like your money and inventory and various other statistics on a user page, which could also make it easier to get time on applications, as we could just get them from the profiles for linked accounts.

that last bit could be an entirely viable suggestion in itself, hopefully it gets added alongside this
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2620

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

[SSRP] Time tracking suggestion 6 years 4 months ago #934991

Kyber wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

that last bit could be an entirely viable suggestion in itself, hopefully it gets added alongside this

I'll go write up a proper suggestion now then :)
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4292
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[SSRP] Time tracking suggestion 6 years 4 months ago #934994

Ramen wrote:
By the ActivityLogger, I presume you're referring to the FP logger being this here: fastdl.friendlyplayers.com/luan/ActivityLogger/ . That aside, I don't know how widespread of an issue this is as I, myself haven't experience any loss of time on SSRP but do think that this is a good suggestion that is worth implementing.

Ah exactly that
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1035

[SSRP] Time tracking suggestion 6 years 4 months ago #935040

There seems to be many issues with the gametrackers at the moment not logging time correctly, so this seems like a good idea

• eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by eddie..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

146 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop