Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Tiers suggestion

[TTT] Tiers suggestion 5 years 7 months ago #1004493

Miia wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Miia wrote:
Given that the perk machines now work it would be good if the daily objectives did give you tokens/coins which you could use to buy them. At the moment perks are under used by new players as they simply dont have the points but if they changed it to only be able to buy them with these tokens/coins everyone would be on a more even playing filed when it comes to perks.
It used to be like that. Don't know why they changed it
Daily objectives as a whole really do need tweaking, both in rewards(by actually giving rewards) and what the challenges consist of. Some of the objectives seem to encourage rule breaking or have players do things that get them killed like pushing players or firing shots. It could work well with this, where possible daily objectives could be to successfully complete a round with a specific challenge equipped. For the rewards of completing daily objectives you could get a random chance of things like points, previously discussed tokens or even a random skin.
But remove all the rare skins from that list
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Tiers suggestion 5 years 7 months ago #1004495

Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Miia wrote:
Given that the perk machines now work it would be good if the daily objectives did give you tokens/coins which you could use to buy them. At the moment perks are under used by new players as they simply dont have the points but if they changed it to only be able to buy them with these tokens/coins everyone would be on a more even playing filed when it comes to perks.
Daily objectives as a whole really do need tweaking, both in rewards(by actually giving rewards) and what the challenges consist of. Some of the objectives seem to encourage rule breaking or have players do things that get them killed like pushing players or firing shots. It could work well with this, where possible daily objectives could be to successfully complete a round with a specific challenge equipped. For the rewards of completing daily objectives you could get a random chance of things like points, previously discussed tokens or even a random skin.
What rare skins?
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] Tiers suggestion 5 years 7 months ago #1004509

I haven't done my daily objectives for one year. Literally.
It is high time it gets fixed for good, and your suggestion might add what it lacks to get truly interesting.

:plussp:
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Chienman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, Nina

[TTT] Tiers suggestion 5 years 7 months ago #1004520

Miia wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Miia wrote:
What rare skins?
point withdrawn, the summer update happened.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT] Tiers suggestion 5 years 5 months ago #1046015

BUMP
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT] Tiers suggestion 5 years 5 months ago #1046028

• Jarvis_
  • Expert Boarder
  • I'm back
  • Thanks received: 225

Ex-Deathrun Admin
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Admin

Steam[
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki

[TTT] Tiers suggestion 5 years 5 months ago #1046255

I like the whole thing about adding skins for your weapon, cause cosmetics are great and how my good friend house would say "Skins get wins", but the problem with adding skins like that would be getting the skins first. I dont really think that anyone made a lot of skins (if there are even skins) for the weapons on the server. Other than that it is a great Idea
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1