Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: [Refund Request] Devas SSRP

[Refund Request] Devas SSRP 2 months 4 weeks ago #922499

Name: Devas
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61182541
Time / Date of when it happened: about 30 minutes before this post
Item/s lost: Jugg (Magik pistol)
Server Name: SSRP Server 1
Proof *VIDEO/PICTURES*:
Story: I put on my jugg and Magik pistol to have a little friendly fight with Joshua, but the moment I equip my Magik pistol the jugg HP was set to 100 for no reason that I can find, then Joshua kills me thinking I have 1K health like I should've.
  • Devas
  • Devas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup mah dood
  • Posts: 260
  • Thanks received: 59
  • Karma: 9
The topic has been locked.

[Refund Request] Devas SSRP 2 months 4 weeks ago #922501

:plussp:
  • Magik
  • Magik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • fuckup
  • Posts: 2646
  • Thanks received: 611
  • Karma: -14
The topic has been locked.

[Refund Request] Devas SSRP 2 months 4 weeks ago #922504

:support:
  • Warren
  • Warren's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 686
  • Thanks received: 135
  • Karma: 8
The topic has been locked.

[Refund Request] Devas SSRP 2 months 4 weeks ago #922535

:support:
  • dankek
  • dankek's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Ending rulebreakers rightly.
  • Posts: 1705
  • Thanks received: 586
  • Karma: 16

Add me on steam!
[ZARP-Notice]: Don't even try it buddy!
IGN: political idealist
The topic has been locked.

[Refund Request] Devas SSRP 2 months 4 weeks ago #922539

Fuckin stupid how this is going to be denied because "equipping a weapon doesn't usually set you to 100hp"
  • Devas
  • Devas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup mah dood
  • Posts: 260
  • Thanks received: 59
  • Karma: 9
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Klaprefot

[Refund Request] Devas SSRP 2 months 4 weeks ago #922543

Devas wrote:
Fuckin stupid how this is going to be denied because "equipping a weapon doesn't usually set you to 100hp"

Did you take drugs beforehand?
  • Nikoo
  • Nikoo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You are banned until 25 Nov 2040
  • Posts: 4461
  • Thanks received: 1040
  • Karma: 48
The topic has been locked.

[Refund Request] Devas SSRP 2 months 4 weeks ago #922549

Devas wrote:
Fuckin stupid how this is going to be denied because "equipping a weapon doesn't usually set you to 100hp"

It wasn't equipping the weapon that did it, your health changed only frames before you equipped it.
  • Jack.
  • Jack.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Ambassador
  • BALDY IS NOT FUNNY
  • Posts: 1737
  • Thanks received: 508
  • Karma: 14
The topic has been locked.

[Refund Request] Devas SSRP 2 months 4 weeks ago #922552

lol r u dumb y u didnt check logs prop some random admin set ur hp to 100 .u had 100 hp in the moment u used the check,pulling out the weap dont really metter .ask tyler to check logs for u
  • DirtyPlayz
  • DirtyPlayz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 414
  • Thanks received: 132
  • Karma: 2
The topic has been locked.

[Refund Request] Devas SSRP 2 months 4 weeks ago #922558

Well this looks like a
  • Jool
  • Jool's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Posts: 737
  • Thanks received: 562
  • Karma: 0
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raisin Bran, Fork, Klaprefot, Butterman, MsMs and 1 more...

[Refund Request] Devas SSRP 2 months 4 weeks ago #922559

DirtyPlayz wrote:
lol r u dumb y u didnt check logs prop some random admin set ur hp to 100 .u had 100 hp in the moment u used the check,pulling out the weap dont really metter .ask tyler to check logs for u

If his hp was set by an admin, there would be a message going something like this "Your HP was set to 100 By (admins name)"
over his health/armor bar.
  • Klaprefot
  • Klaprefot's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • norwegian military special forces
  • Posts: 3944
  • Thanks received: 1770
  • Karma: 22
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raisin Bran, OxyFoxy

[Refund Request] Devas SSRP 2 months 4 weeks ago #922587

DirtyPlayz wrote:
Klaprefot wrote:
DirtyPlayz wrote:
lol r u dumb y u didnt check logs prop some random admin set ur hp to 100 .u had 100 hp in the moment u used the check,pulling out the weap dont really metter .ask tyler to check logs for u

If his hp was set by an admin, there would be a message going something like this "Your HP was set to 100 By (admins name)"
over his health/armor bar.

ik there is a way to set hp with out the message been showed so go kys and dont tell me im worng ay ?
if you learn to spell he will
  • Wells
  • Wells's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ♡ Black kid ♡
  • Posts: 690
  • Thanks received: 84
  • Karma: -4
The topic has been locked.

[Refund Request] Devas SSRP 2 months 4 weeks ago #922589

Wells wrote:
DirtyPlayz wrote:
Klaprefot wrote:
DirtyPlayz wrote:
lol r u dumb y u didnt check logs prop some random admin set ur hp to 100 .u had 100 hp in the moment u used the check,pulling out the weap dont really metter .ask tyler to check logs for u

If his hp was set by an admin, there would be a message going something like this "Your HP was set to 100 By (admins name)"
over his health/armor bar.

ik there is a way to set hp with out the message been showed so go kys and dont tell me im worng ay ?
if you learn to spell he will

if u will know how to speak with girls maybe u will have a meaning to ur shity life
  • DirtyPlayz
  • DirtyPlayz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 414
  • Thanks received: 132
  • Karma: 2
The topic has been locked.

[Refund Request] Devas SSRP 2 months 4 weeks ago #922593

DirtyPlayz wrote:
Wells wrote:
DirtyPlayz wrote:
Klaprefot wrote:
DirtyPlayz wrote:
lol r u dumb y u didnt check logs prop some random admin set ur hp to 100 .u had 100 hp in the moment u used the check,pulling out the weap dont really metter .ask tyler to check logs for u

If his hp was set by an admin, there would be a message going something like this "Your HP was set to 100 By (admins name)"
over his health/armor bar.

ik there is a way to set hp with out the message been showed so go kys and dont tell me im worng ay ?
if you learn to spell he will

if u will know how to speak with girls maybe u will have a meaning to ur shity life
girls=meaning omg ur so smart holy shit. Learn to spell first and then I will learn the ways of speaking to females
  • Wells
  • Wells's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ♡ Black kid ♡
  • Posts: 690
  • Thanks received: 84
  • Karma: -4
Last Edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by Wells.
The topic has been locked.

[Refund Request] Devas SSRP 2 months 4 weeks ago #922596

Most likely the cause of drugs, once drugs wear off in a suit your hp is set back to 100 I think. Probably the use of Morphine.
If this is the case then it will be the players fault for consuming the drugs, you'd probably need to put in a longer version of the video to clarify if you've taken drugs, if you did not use drugs then I have no clue how this happened.
  • Mico
  • Mico's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I am Sada
  • Posts: 3388
  • Thanks received: 1201
  • Karma: 119
Last Edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by Mico.
The topic has been locked.

[Refund Request] Devas SSRP 2 months 4 weeks ago #922598

:plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ★I like the stars★
  • Posts: 8236
  • Thanks received: 2289
  • Karma: -72

:check: Team speak 3 staff
:check: Server applications + Appeals section moderator
:check: Prop hunt Head Admin
:check: Trouble in Terrorist Town Super admin

✘Deathrun Administrator x2
✘Deathrun Moderator
✘SemiSerious RolePlay Administrator
✘Murder Super Admin
The topic has been locked.

[Refund Request] Devas SSRP 2 months 4 weeks ago #922608

Wells wrote:
DirtyPlayz wrote:
Wells wrote:
DirtyPlayz wrote:
Klaprefot wrote:
DirtyPlayz wrote:
lol r u dumb y u didnt check logs prop some random admin set ur hp to 100 .u had 100 hp in the moment u used the check,pulling out the weap dont really metter .ask tyler to check logs for u

If his hp was set by an admin, there would be a message going something like this "Your HP was set to 100 By (admins name)"
over his health/armor bar.

ik there is a way to set hp with out the message been showed so go kys and dont tell me im worng ay ?
if you learn to spell he will

if u will know how to speak with girls maybe u will have a meaning to ur shity life
girls=meaning omg ur so smart holy shit. Learn to spell first and then I will learn the ways of speaking to females

idrc what u saying ,as long as i know hebrew and im not a 9 years old nerd like u im having a good time nerd
  • DirtyPlayz
  • DirtyPlayz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 414
  • Thanks received: 132
  • Karma: 2
The topic has been locked.

[Refund Request] Devas SSRP 2 months 4 weeks ago #922642

DirtyPlayz wrote:
Wells wrote:
DirtyPlayz wrote:
Wells wrote:
DirtyPlayz wrote:
Klaprefot wrote:
DirtyPlayz wrote:
lol r u dumb y u didnt check logs prop some random admin set ur hp to 100 .u had 100 hp in the moment u used the check,pulling out the weap dont really metter .ask tyler to check logs for u

If his hp was set by an admin, there would be a message going something like this "Your HP was set to 100 By (admins name)"
over his health/armor bar.

ik there is a way to set hp with out the message been showed so go kys and dont tell me im worng ay ?
if you learn to spell he will

if u will know how to speak with girls maybe u will have a meaning to ur shity life
girls=meaning omg ur so smart holy shit. Learn to spell first and then I will learn the ways of speaking to females

idrc what u saying ,as long as i know hebrew and im not a 9 years old nerd like u im having a good time nerd
9>14 and me the nerd? Lol
  • Wells
  • Wells's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ♡ Black kid ♡
  • Posts: 690
  • Thanks received: 84
  • Karma: -4
The topic has been locked.

[Refund Request] Devas SSRP 2 months 4 weeks ago #922647

Why hasn't this been accepted yet jeez : P
  • twardy
  • twardy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • clarky why u do dis
  • Posts: 132
  • Thanks received: 33
  • Karma: 0
SSRP Ex - Moderator
The topic has been locked.

[Refund Request] Devas SSRP 2 months 4 weeks ago #922657

Wells wrote:
DirtyPlayz wrote:
Wells wrote:
DirtyPlayz wrote:
Wells wrote:
DirtyPlayz wrote:
Klaprefot wrote:
DirtyPlayz wrote:
lol r u dumb y u didnt check logs prop some random admin set ur hp to 100 .u had 100 hp in the moment u used the check,pulling out the weap dont really metter .ask tyler to check logs for u

If his hp was set by an admin, there would be a message going something like this "Your HP was set to 100 By (admins name)"
over his health/armor bar.

ik there is a way to set hp with out the message been showed so go kys and dont tell me im worng ay ?
if you learn to spell he will

if u will know how to speak with girls maybe u will have a meaning to ur shity life
girls=meaning omg ur so smart holy shit. Learn to spell first and then I will learn the ways of speaking to females

idrc what u saying ,as long as i know hebrew and im not a 9 years old nerd like u im having a good time nerd
9>14 and me the nerd? Lol

what tf u on about ?
  • DirtyPlayz
  • DirtyPlayz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 414
  • Thanks received: 132
  • Karma: 2
The topic has been locked.

[Refund Request] Devas SSRP 2 months 4 weeks ago #922663

I don't think the weapon equip had anything to do with the health change and was merely a coincidence unless someone else states otherwise. Seems more like what happens after drugs have worn off as if a staff member were to change it, you would have had a pop-up saying so (which would have showed up in the video) from what I know
  • Ramen
  • Ramen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Esse quam videri
  • Posts: 1075
  • Thanks received: 367
  • Karma: 11

♢ Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator
♢ Teamspeak Staff

♢ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♢

List of TTT suggestions!
Last Edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by Ramen.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.347 seconds

211 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
50/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
1/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
4/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
20/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
38/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
6/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
16/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
31/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
6/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
39/128
online
Top