Suit Refund 6 years 7 months ago #842837

Thread Title: ZARP Sever #1
Name: Secret Santa
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:64916273
Time / Date of when it happened: Jan 2nd, 2018
Item/s lost: EVO Suit
Server Name: (example, SSRP SERVER 3)
Proof *VIDEO/PICTURES*:

Story: So In the morning at like 6AM EST Standard Time I was up before another day of High School. So I was playing around walking around and flying in the air with HC and then when I unequipped it and got it holstered, I went back to the spawn and a dude walked up when I had my evo on and asked, "What is that?" I then said, "It's an EVO Suit" and then he said after that, "What are the stats" and then I proceeded to say, "400 HP and 1000 Armor" and then I walked away. I saw a couple of people in the spawn dead after mass rdm and I revived them all and then I equipped my suit to get out of the spawn fast and then when it was on, the guy named Mega4Me walked out from the PD spot under spawn and came out with a gluon and ripped me in like not even a second. I called him out for rdm and a dude also who witnessed it said it was rdm and then he left to avoid punishment. Then I called an admin and he said he couldn't do anything about it. The next morning after me being pissed off and me wanted to quit zarp, I confronted the dude and he said he did infact rdm me and rip my suit and then he said he wasn't going to get warned or banned because of it. Then that was the end of it. Now, I am here trying to get atleast one of my suits back after being RDmed. Nikoo's friend RDM me and rip my acs. BulletZ betrayed me and ripped my jugg, another jugg got ripped and another EVO got ripped too. So that's like 5 suits I need to get refunded but some of them don't have proof other than basemates and admins who were with me but that doesn't count as proof. Now I did have another EVO but I still want my other one refunded and I Did disrespect in the screenshots and I'm not going to lie about that because I was extremely pissed off because I just unboxed it and then lost it like a day after having it so I would like to have the EVO back again if possible!

Thanks,
Secret Santa
  • DJMagnusEG
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 7
The topic has been locked.

Suit Refund 6 years 7 months ago #842844

When should I NOT make a refund request?
  1. When some one breaks a rule and you lose something. ( We don't refund for rule breakers )
  2. When you have disconnected and your printers have despawned with money in them.
  3. When you have NO PROOF of having the things you lost and of it happening.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3532

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

293 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47