Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Yes or no

Yes No votes 0%
No No votes 0%
Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestion] Golden Defibrilator

[SSRP Suggestion] Golden Defibrilator 2 years 3 months ago #842076

Server Name: SSRP

Suggestion Title: Golden Defibrilator - No Charge

How would it benefit the server: New Item, Fast Defib on Gang Mates

Potential Issues/Exploits: //

Additional notes: //
  • .carl
  • .carl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Posts: 1795
  • Thanks received: 957
  • Karma: 205

❖ Broccoli Gang Owner ❖
─────────────
❖ Former Community Council Member ❖
❖ Former Bhop Admin x3 ❖
❖ Former SSRP Admin x4 ❖
❖ First Seen: Mar 11, 2014 ❖
❖ Nitro Boosting since: 31 Aug 2019 ❖

YouTube
Steam
carl#0003
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by .carl.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Suggestion] Golden Defibrilator 2 years 3 months ago #842095

noo
  • illegalimmigrant
  • illegalimmigrant's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Posts: 1385
  • Thanks received: 319
  • Karma: -37
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Suggestion] Golden Defibrilator 2 years 3 months ago #842096

illegalimmigrant514 wrote:
noo

yes
  • .carl
  • .carl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Posts: 1795
  • Thanks received: 957
  • Karma: 205

❖ Broccoli Gang Owner ❖
─────────────
❖ Former Community Council Member ❖
❖ Former Bhop Admin x3 ❖
❖ Former SSRP Admin x4 ❖
❖ First Seen: Mar 11, 2014 ❖
❖ Nitro Boosting since: 31 Aug 2019 ❖

YouTube
Steam
carl#0003
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Suggestion] Golden Defibrilator 2 years 3 months ago #842111

scarlxrd

:support:
  • Sada.
  • Sada.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Posts: 5690
  • Thanks received: 3845
  • Karma: 264
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Suggestion] Golden Defibrilator 2 years 3 months ago #842113

Tbh the defib is already quite OP enough as it is, instant respawn on where you die and it only takes like 2~ seconds to be defibbed so I don't see a need for this.
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • The Best, Around.
  • Posts: 14074
  • Thanks received: 6973
  • Karma: 1068

★YouTube | Plays.tv★
★My Steam★






former positions:
★Community Manager★
★Jailbreak Owner & TF2 Owner★

currently:
★Community Council★
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Suggestion] Golden Defibrilator 2 years 3 months ago #842114

That would be too overpowered
  • SyStem
  • SyStem's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • The Specialist
  • Posts: 3583
  • Thanks received: 981
  • Karma: 52
ex SSRP - Headadministrator
ex Surf - Superadministrator
ex Jailbreak - Administrator
ex Forum - Moderator
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Suggestion] Golden Defibrilator 2 years 3 months ago #842131

Would like a defib that works the first time
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Zarp Trusted's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • its mango
  • Posts: 1982
  • Thanks received: 778
  • Karma: 1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Suggestion] Golden Defibrilator 2 years 3 months ago #842157

Wrecking Ball wrote:
Server Name: SSRP

Suggestion Title: Golden Defibrilator - No Charge

How would it benefit the server: New Item, Fast Defib on Gang Mates

Potential Issues/Exploits: //

Additional notes: //

LOL, Stupid suggestion, good effort though not quite as intelligent as me.
  • Copperr
  • Copperr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 185
  • Thanks received: 6
  • Karma: -20
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Suggestion] Golden Defibrilator 2 years 3 months ago #842158

Copperr wrote:
Wrecking Ball wrote:
Server Name: SSRP

Suggestion Title: Golden Defibrilator - No Charge

How would it benefit the server: New Item, Fast Defib on Gang Mates

Potential Issues/Exploits: //

Additional notes: //

LOL, Stupid suggestion, good effort though not quite as intelligent as me.

Low quality bait...
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 15954
  • Thanks received: 6535
  • Karma: -342
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Suggestion] Golden Defibrilator 2 years 3 months ago #842207

Clarky wrote:
Tbh the defib is already quite OP enough as it is, instant respawn on where you die and it only takes like 2~ seconds to be defibbed so I don't see a need for this.

Not when you have to shoot their body half way cross the map.
  • TimeForPug
  • TimeForPug's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 6770
  • Thanks received: 1201
  • Karma: -14
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Suggestion] Golden Defibrilator 2 years 3 months ago #842211

TimeForPug wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Tbh the defib is already quite OP enough as it is, instant respawn on where you die and it only takes like 2~ seconds to be defibbed so I don't see a need for this.

Not when you have to shoot their body half way cross the map.

And then get rdaed or cdmed

:zarp:
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Posts: 15000
  • Thanks received: 3866
  • Karma: 23
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Suggestion] Golden Defibrilator 6 months 2 weeks ago #1176640

I'd like someone to lock this Suggestion.
It's way too old and I realised how shit the Idea is.

Thanks
  • .carl
  • .carl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Posts: 1795
  • Thanks received: 957
  • Karma: 205

❖ Broccoli Gang Owner ❖
─────────────
❖ Former Community Council Member ❖
❖ Former Bhop Admin x3 ❖
❖ Former SSRP Admin x4 ❖
❖ First Seen: Mar 11, 2014 ❖
❖ Nitro Boosting since: 31 Aug 2019 ❖

YouTube
Steam
carl#0003
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: Spectrum, OnionRings
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

308 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
20/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP USA
65/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
31/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT USA
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
9/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
16/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
35/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
32/32
online
Connect to server Discord
100/∞
online
Top