Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A suggestion involving ban requests.

A suggestion involving ban requests. 11 years 1 month ago #10932

Which server is this suggestion for?: Forums

What would you like to add?: #1. An Admin(s) checks all submitted ban requests twice a week at set times, all threads that didn't have proof/template are automatically denied #2. People cannot submit Moderator Applications when there is a current Ban request against them.

How would it benefit the server/why do you want to add this?: So we don't have stuff like this happen: http://zarpgaming.com/index.php?topic=1187.30 and http://zarpgaming.com/http://zarpgaming ... ic.php?t=5

I don't know the full story, but from the video submitted by Nincu you can tell the guy was being Homophobic, and due to the two suggestions not happening two things happened #1. The ban wasn't resolved until six days after it's submission and #2 Not only did the person who was proven to have been homophobic get off from breaking a serious rule, but was made a moderator (By the same Admin crack)

Would it be exploitable, and if, how could we make it non-exploitable?: No it's a forum rule.

Additional notes: It might require a little more planning for admins, but it shouldn't be to difficult.
  • Kondorlo
  • Fresh Boarder
Login or register to post a reply.

A suggestion involving ban requests. 11 years 1 month ago #10987

No lol. The guy made a mistake, you will definitely make.some yourself in the future.

Do you want to be forever excluded from the staff for a RDM?
  • Scottie

A suggestion involving ban requests. 11 years 1 month ago #11003

-Support
He made a mistake and like Scotty said, why should one mistake exclude him from staff forever?
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.â€

A suggestion involving ban requests. 11 years 1 month ago #11035

It wouldn't.... If you read what I said carefully I said
People cannot submit Moderator Applications when there is a current Ban request against them.

CURRENT Ban Requests, Meaning that as soon as it is resolved: They can submit a Moderator application.

So no, it wouldn't exclude him from staff forever, It just means that he can't submit a moderator application when someone has a ban request out for them, If you listen to my first suggestion that wouldn't be to long, at the most only a need to wait for 3 days.

I wasn't even close to suggesting that they couldn't submit a mod application forever, That is ridiculous.
  • Kondorlo
  • Fresh Boarder

A suggestion involving ban requests. 11 years 1 month ago #11142

-Support anyways.

If they have a open ban request against them, it doesn't mean they have abused until a head admin accepts/denys it.

You should respect players and give them equal chances.
  • Scottie
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

139 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop