Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ★ Zarp Sandbox

★ Zarp Sandbox 6 years 7 months ago #762612

Zarp Sandbox Suggestion

This suggestion is meant to show people why this community should consider getting a sandbox server, remember to post your opinions aswell as suggest more things.

Intro

Zarp has allot of servers spread across allot of gamemodes, but why stop? Zarp Sandbox will be very beginner friendly enviroment where staff will be focused on new people aswell as help experienced people, and ofcourse stop rulebreaking.
The server could have different maps or one static map (whatever the community wants)
Zarp is often getting full servers, leaving people who want to play on Zarp being forced to play on other servers, this has been dealt with on the RP servers, but not servers like TTT, Bhop and Prophunt.

Reason

Zarp Sandbox could make allot of people happy, and could even possibly used as a test server for other gamemodes and new developing, where members can also make suggestions to developers and also test new features.
(im aware that there are Test servers for Zarp, but they are limited to one person and thats the developer, leaving the rest of the community out of the development process.)

Staff

There is no good server without staff we can all agree on that, i suggested this a few months ago and it got a pretty posetive response from the community about people also wanting to become staff for such a server and people really wanting to play it.

Why do i want this?

At this time TTT is my favorite gamemode, and i only play on the Zarp server for it, this is because Zarp is an amazing community that stops lawbreakers and keeps the gamemode pure.
my true love for Gmod came from Sandbox and it still is, but sadly the only thing holding me back is Zarp not having a sandbox server.

Example: Yesterday i tried playing sanbox, found myself loving it for about 2 hours with others untill a person decided to spam the server with props, crashing the server, this happend on almost every server i went on, and its simple, not allot of servers have the good staff as Zarp does (Shoutout to all staff of Zarp you are all great)

Rules

The rules of such a server would be very simple, things like Propspam, Proppush, Propkill, Racism, and Disrespect would be some things that would be punishable.

We could implement the point system from Zarp and let players pay for it with max props. this could stop people from propspamming and it could be fun for the community.

We could also restrict some tools to only members with high playtime.

Summary

Zarp Sandbox needs to happen, its a great new way to expand our community and get new people to join it aswell. I would try to help the server out as much as i can and as hard as i can with the stuff i could do, i could be staff and im sure im not the only one wanting this.

Suggest things in the comments! i want to hear what the community has to say!
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Snapchat: Goran100
  • Thanks received: 58
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
Login or register to post a reply.

★ Zarp Sandbox 6 years 7 months ago #762614

In order for something like this to happen, there would have to be a clear plan on who would make the server, what would be on it, and that would have to be able to be set up in order to be presented to the CM team.
Not a bad idea to be honest, but needs a lot more work before it could actually happen.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

★ Zarp Sandbox 6 years 7 months ago #762619

I could work on making something like this for fun, really depends on what the plan for it is and the map for more in depth ideas
  • Lewis.
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 125

★ Zarp Sandbox 6 years 7 months ago #762620

I feel like basewars with the ssrp mechanics just not op shit could be more fun
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

★ Zarp Sandbox 6 years 7 months ago #762622

How do you see us able to maintain a high player count?
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

★ Zarp Sandbox 6 years 7 months ago #762623

TheXnator wrote:
In order for something like this to happen, there would have to be a clear plan on who would make the server, what would be on it, and that would have to be able to be set up in order to be presented to the CM team.
Not a bad idea to be honest, but needs a lot more work before it could actually happen.

You mean like what addons shall be used, how it would function, and such stuff? i have allot of time on my hands, and im willing to make a big PP presentation that could be showed to the CM team, i only need someone to tell me how i could possibly get in contact with a member of the CM team and discuss a time and/or server related stuff.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

★ Zarp Sandbox 6 years 7 months ago #762626

Roy Specter wrote:
How do you see us able to maintain a high player count?

Well Roy, its all in the planning. i suggest we start small, max 20 players or so, see how that goes, if the server dies, shut it all down, but if it grows, and people start to apply for staff we could possibly make it happen like this.

many players means many props, much lag. this could be a problem, however i am willing to use allot of time on this server, making sure it will be great and trying my very best.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder

★ Zarp Sandbox 6 years 7 months ago #762630

That's not how it works. If we're gonna launch a new ZARP server it's supposed to be presented to the CM Team when fully developed.

I don't think anyone is willing to develop a server that pretty much won't launch. I personally don't see any of the ZARP players going on the server, but you can conduct a survey (through a poll) and see if there are people willing to play the server before development starts.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

★ Zarp Sandbox 6 years 7 months ago #762638

Roy Specter wrote:
That's not how it works. If we're gonna launch a new ZARP server it's supposed to be presented to the CM Team when fully developed.

I don't think anyone is willing to develop a server that pretty much won't launch. I personally don't see any of the ZARP players going on the server, but you can conduct a survey (through a poll) and see if there are people willing to play the server before development starts.

Thanks Roy for the response, iknow there is allot of work to be done, and thank you for pointing it out how it could be done. im willing to use allot of time making the server a thing, and ill get started working as soon as i see what kind of response the Zarp community has on it, so far it looks like allot of people want it actually, but i truly do not know. By making this post i can clearly see how the Zarp community will respond to such an idea.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder

★ Zarp Sandbox 6 years 7 months ago #763316

BUMP

Any more feedback?
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder

★ Zarp Sandbox 6 years 7 months ago #763324

#Studio4Owner!
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

★ Zarp Sandbox 6 years 7 months ago #768246

Bump more feedback.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder

★ Zarp Sandbox 6 years 7 months ago #768247

why do i have a feeling if this is accepted.
Sally and Akemi become the owners and make the entire sandbox pink? :dry:
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richie

★ Zarp Sandbox 6 years 7 months ago #768249

ParaMontana wrote:
why do i have a feeling if this is accepted.
Sally and Akemi become the owners and make the entire sandbox pink? :dry:

im sorry Para i dont see the problem in this.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder

★ Zarp Sandbox 6 years 7 months ago #768250

Chroma can be HA
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder

★ Zarp Sandbox 6 years 7 months ago #768259

Roy Specter wrote:

Stop this you dream crusher I am sure that it will go well if you put your mind and power into it ;)
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714

★ Zarp Sandbox 6 years 7 months ago #768287

Only good sandbox server on gmod is Suss
So creative
no prop blacklisted
its so chill
you can build without anything happening
best server ever
try beat that zarp ;)
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

★ Zarp Sandbox 6 years 7 months ago #768288

Good suggestion if it comes might play it.
:plussp:
or we get basewars :/
actualy make this happen it would be 10/10
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1549
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

★ Zarp Sandbox 6 years 7 months ago #768294

Bobby Bobbys wrote:
So creative
no prop blacklisted
its so chill
best server ever
try beat that zarp ;)

how much money does Suss bring in?
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

★ Zarp Sandbox 6 years 7 months ago #768296

Aspect wrote:
Bobby Bobbys wrote:
So creative
no prop blacklisted
its so chill
best server ever
try beat that zarp ;)

how much money does Suss bring in?

I'm talking as in a sandbox server, not money or community wise...
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

276 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun