Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Deathrun] CS Knife Suggestions

[Deathrun] CS Knife Suggestions 6 years 7 months ago #754845

before this is completely bombarded with this is a point shop suggestion this is false as it would only really benefit death run

Server Name: -- death run

Suggestion Title: -- Allow a variety of knife via players choice whenever they reach the level or add a point shop section for the knives similar to the vapes

How would it benefit the server: --
added to point shop:
my opinion it would benefit the server as it would allow most players to be able to get cs knives a lot easier and it will also create a lot of diversity and variety between players in a sense of what skin and knife they will buy (also help a little bit with the slightly damaged economy) but yeah since there is a lack of player models tbh a variety of skins would be quiet cool in my opinion.

studio banters idea of being able to pick your knife skin at the knife levels:
I suggest that when the player reaches a level appropriate for a knife, that they would be given a option of whatever knife they want which they will have to stay with until the next knife unlockable.

Potential Issues/Exploits: non really tbh only issue is the gap within the levelling system but I'm sure there could be replacements or its just simply not needed after level 30 as most people should have a knife by then

Additional notes: I jus think its a bit weird how we have the cs add-on for all cs knife skins currently on gmod yet we are only using about 5 and they are all in theory out of reach for new players, it would also make points a bit more valuable again in my opinion so it is really worth looking into this.

feel free to ask questions and leave your opinions on this!
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3911
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by A Good Pianist. Reason: detail
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun] move knives to pointshop 6 years 7 months ago #754848

your banned...
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist

[Deathrun] move knives to pointshop 6 years 7 months ago #754849

knives r stupid -support
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5849
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Studio Banter.

[Deathrun] move knives to pointshop 6 years 7 months ago #754850

MageJamy wrote:
your banned...

exactly maybe they can surprise me on my unban and show me the owners are doing a better job then the last one then, and I might even keep playing if it is updated
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe

[Deathrun] move knives to pointshop 6 years 7 months ago #754855

I'm changing my post to a sophisticated answer as you commented a constructive criticism on my suggestion and I don't wanna look like an asshole.

I feel like knives should remain unlockables rather than purchases. The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different knives.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️

[Deathrun] move knives to pointshop 6 years 7 months ago #754858

Studio Banter wrote:
I'm changing my post to a sophisticated answer as you commented a constructive criticism on my suggestion and I don't wanna look like an asshole.

I feel like knives should remain unlockables rather than purchases.

Thank You for that but as I said I just feel it adds a bit of a unique feel for players as they are allowed to pick the knife they like most and it's easier then them grinding up to 35 to get a proper skined nice (yes I'm aware level 10 is a default knife but that's not skinned in theory)
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[Deathrun] move knives to pointshop 6 years 7 months ago #754860

A Good Pianist wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

Thank You for that but as I said I just feel it adds a bit of a unique feel for players as they are allowed to pick the knife they like most and it's easier then them grinding up to 35 to get a proper skined nice (yes I'm aware level 10 is a default knife but that's not skinned in theory)

The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different knives.

To combat this, I suggest that when the player reaches a level appropriate for a knife, that they would be given a option of whatever knife they want which they will have to stay with until the next knife unlockable.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️

[Deathrun] move knives to pointshop 6 years 7 months ago #754861

Studio Banter wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different knives.

To combat this, I suggest that when the player reaches a level appropriate for a knife, that they would be given a option of whatever knife they want which they will have to stay with until the next knife unlockable.

Yes yes this could work to either or I guess do u mind if u use this within the suggestion?
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[Deathrun] move knives to pointshop 6 years 7 months ago #754862

A Good Pianist wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

Yes yes this could work to either or I guess do u mind if u use this within the suggestion?

go ahead
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️

[Deathrun] move knives to pointshop 6 years 7 months ago #754864

A better idea over the point that the CS Knives addon is there but not all the knives are used would be a suggestion that people have mentioned to me a lot to me, where the maximum level just gets access to all of the knives, rather than just the ones unlocked at other levels.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[Deathrun] CS Knife Suggestions 6 years 7 months ago #755055

What would be the point in sweating it out to reach Godking and get a knife when players can just buy it ):<
Like I suggested ages ago, there should be a prestige system to reset your rank and earrn limited items.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Micky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[Deathrun] CS Knife Suggestions 6 years 7 months ago #755058

I think reaching a certain level then being given the option to unlock the exact knife you want is the best option IMO
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[Deathrun] CS Knife Suggestions 6 years 7 months ago #755075

mickY wrote:
What would be the point in sweating it out to reach Godking and get a knife when players can just buy it ):<
Like I suggested ages ago, there should be a prestige system to reset your rank and earrn limited items.

Ok boss man but that was accepted many a month back and nothing has been heard of it since but hey maybe the will decide to increase the level to 50 (which will take me a week once unban to obtain) and they can add the default ct knife lmao
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[Deathrun] CS Knife Suggestions 6 years 7 months ago #755272

A Good Pianist wrote:
mickY wrote:

Ok boss man but that was accepted many a month back and nothing has been heard of it since but hey maybe the will decide to increase the level to 50 (which will take me a week once unban to obtain) and they can add the default ct knife lmao
Fuck new levels man, prestige would be sick!!!! Create a topic for me I am too lazy atm.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[Deathrun] CS Knife Suggestions 6 years 7 months ago #755507

mickY wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
mickY wrote:

Fuck new levels man, prestige would be sick!!!! Create a topic for me I am too lazy atm.

U are the one that isn't banned like cmon
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

264 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127