Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Bug Avoiding punishment

[TTT] Bug Avoiding punishment 6 years 8 months ago #738716

What is the bug? When responding to a Report, if you use more than 150 caracters, the report gets glitched, and you cant respond to it unless you relog, you cant do !respond and admins cant force respond.

The problem comes when you respond to a report, and if an admin doesnt see the report, or assume you are AFK, you can get away with it. all you have to do it wait until the staff logs off (staff who join after the report was created dont count).

Me and AEK did some testing, he reported me for nothing (false test report) i told him not to respond to it, and i told him to leave it alone, then he logged off, i logged off, and the next morning, poof. the report was gone, was never handled.

i do not want to call names out but i think i have seen some players use this glitch to avoid punishments.
if possible i could show everyone the glitch in person so that you have a better understanding of what is happening.

When did you encounter the issue? Ever since becoming staff this has been a thing, didnt find the problem until a few days ago when me and Aek did an experiement with a report.

How can we reproduce the issue? Short said: IF you try to respond to a report with more than 150 caracters the window wont close and a little text on top will say "under 150 caracters" or something, and not close the report.

Were there any errors? If so include them here! Not that i know of.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Snapchat: Goran100
  • Thanks received: 58
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Bug Avoiding punishment 6 years 8 months ago #738717

We’ve told Max about this at least 8384959 times. Maybe he’ll notice this time ;(
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[TTT] Bug Avoiding punishment 6 years 8 months ago #739083

The sad thing is, when you log on again it just dissapears, its like it dies out within like 12 hours or something, makes it really difficult.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Snapchat: Goran100
  • Thanks received: 58
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

168 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32