Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: suggestion for ttt

suggestion for ttt 6 years 8 months ago #736373

yo can you add like death matches on the ttt server? like when someone dies and they type !dm they enter a death match killing each, like a mini game cause tbh it's getting kinda boring
  • cer0
  • Fresh Boarder
Login or register to post a reply.

suggestion for ttt 6 years 8 months ago #736375

It was buggy.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5849

suggestion for ttt 6 years 8 months ago #736400

DM caused the server to lag / bug a lot so it was removed. We've been looking for alternative mini-games for TTT but... so far nothing yet that would make the server not lag
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

suggestion for ttt 6 years 8 months ago #736670

cer0 wrote:
yo can you add like death matches on the ttt server? like when someone dies and they type !dm they enter a death match killing each, like a mini game cause tbh it's getting kinda boring
Sorry to tell ya that ... owners dosent give a **** (sorry about the ****) about suggestion because they never checked the suggestion section so i think you should forget the idea of suggesting for this server because no one will care about it
-and about what cranky said (there is no proof about it so its false) i have been in zarp for almost a year now ... and i never seen any mini games or anything similar so ... Good luck!
In the end this is the server you SHOULD like it as it
  • Assassin
  • Junior Boarder
  • Normal user ...
  • Thanks received: 29
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Assassin.

suggestion for ttt 6 years 8 months ago #736722

I think the detectives should have a credit shop weapon to defend himself better other wise he's just an innocent with 30% reduced damage and a DNA scanner
  • DogLife
  • Fresh Boarder
  • A god's life is a DogLife
  • Thanks received: 10
Resigned TTT Moderator

suggestion for ttt 6 years 8 months ago #736757

Assassin wrote:
cer0 wrote:
Sorry to tell ya that ... owners dosent give a **** (sorry about the ****) about suggestion because they never checked the suggestion section so i think you should forget the idea of suggesting for this server because no one will care about it
-and about what cranky said (there is no proof about it so its false) i have been in zarp for almost a year now ... and i never seen any mini games or anything similar so ... Good luck!
In the end this is the server you SHOULD like it as it

This is completely false and I’ve been in meetings where they have gone on for hours and hours when it comes to suggestions. We have added a lot of suggestions in the past and our biggest issue is time that the developers have free to do such things. They work very hard on getting things done and time after time they don’t get credit for it because it’s not “public” also a year isn’t that long there is people here that have spent a YEARS dedicating their time to the servers.

You want change? Get staff and work toward being able to get in the meetings and talk about the suggestions yourself because it’s pretty easy for you to not be in them and sit back talking shit.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, brenzor9137
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

158 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun