SteamID - STEAM_0:1:4430930

Gametracker Profiles
Server 1
Server 2

Age - 25
Languages I speak - English
Occupation - Support Worker
Time Zone - London UTC+00:00

Estimated Server Time - I've played 102.82hrs on Server 1 and around about 11.4hrs on Server 2. I usually use Server 2 to go have a chat and relax while doing stuff like mining. Server 1 is where I go to base/raid and interact with the community.

Questions -
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.

Random Death Match is where a player has killed someone randomly or started shooting at someone and had no reason for it. An example of this would be: Player TommyTenLegs runs up to ThreefingerFreddy and kills him as he spawned in to the game.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

New Life Rule is a three minute count down to stop you going back to the place you just died at. An example of this would be: TommyTenLegs is defending his base and kills ThreefingerFreddy, Now ThreefingerFreddy has a three minute cool down and can not return to that location. (This does not include the ten minute raid rule)

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.

Metagaming is where a player is talking about things to do with role playing in out of character chat. An Example of this would be: TommyTenLegs is telling everyone in /ooc chat that ThreefingerFreddy has a base by the Petrol/Gas Station and it has printers in it.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I would first of start by getting Player X out of the way to somewhere such has a roof top or inside a building. I then would ask him his side of the story and see if it is even accountable before I bring player y. If player X's story seems like it could be RDM I would then bring Player Y to us and ask Player X to let him have his turn to tell his side of the story. If Player Y admitted to RDM'in Player X I would issue a warning for player Y. If he denied it was a RDM I would then ask Player X for any proof if he had the proof I would issue a warning. If player X didn't have the proof I would tell Player Y that RDM is breaking the rules and tell him I hope he hasn't been doing it. Then I would explain to Player X that he needs to provide Proof of RDM next time and tell him how to obtain this proof either via DEMO/VIDEO/PICTURES .ect.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would deal with this situation in a similar manner has I would RDM, If Player X provided proof or Player Y admitted to it I would issue a warning. If Player X didn't admit to it or Player Y didn't have proof I would explain to player Y that he needs proof and how to obtain it. Then I would tell Player X that NLR is a rule that will be enforced and hope he isn't breaking it.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

Depending on how far in to the raid they are I would do the following. If the raid has just started and no one has entered the location yet I would either /pm Player X and tell him that he needs to not Advertise Or Ask for help in /ooc. If he continued I would then Pull him to the side and issue a warning. If the raid was half way over and the players had already started I would /pm Player X and tell him he needs to Stop Advertising for help in /ooc and then when its over Pull him and issue a warning.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).

I should be chosen for Moderator because I'm a fair and understanding person, It don't matter to me if they are Friends, Gang Members or Family if they need a warning they will receive one. I like to think that I help people out has much as I can with out the Mod tag so with it I could be even more useful. I also believe I should become Moderator because I spend most of my free time after work playing SSRP on this server and sometimes there isn't no admins/mods on and it could come in pretty handy when people are asking "Why F1's are not being answered " over /ooc when no one is on I can jump right in to the mod role and answer them. This will also be a step forward to my goal of becoming a Super Admin and being know for helping everyone. Thank you for taking your time and reading all this, Please provide any feed back.

PS: TommyTenLegs would be the one to get my first warning by the sounds of him. :P
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by RedPowder.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Redpowder 9 years 8 months ago #58279

Well well well, what can I say? You are a great guy! I've seen you in game, helping others out by saying " If you need help, make an F1". That helps alot! I've seen you directing people to the right direction.

Overall, I can say your good for the role, it requires alot and I say that you have it in you.
Support+ From Me!
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.
  • Thanks received: 278
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder

[SSRP Moderator] Redpowder 9 years 8 months ago #58359

Hello, I'm replying to this Staff Application that you made, because I would like to give my feedback/opinion. This template that I've designed includes everything I need to judge you about organized properly for easy reading. I do not mean/intend to offend you in my feedback and I hope that all my criticism and compliments will be taken into consideration.

Part 1

In the first part of my feedback, I'll be judging you based on the info/design found in your application. Note: No matter if we are friends or enemies, you will be judge equally in this part.

Activity: + Support
Time on both servers: + Support
Application's Format: + Support
Application Info: + Support
Note(s) about your Application: Your time and activity on the server are great and so is your app, I can also see that you worked on the scenarios.

Part 2

In this part of my feedback, I'll be judging you over my past experience with you. Note: If I don't know you enough I will just consider this part as neutral and will not judge you according to your reputation with other players/staff. I would like to explain before I continue, that the F1 Situation part will judge users on how they act in an F1 and will judge Moderators on how they deal with them.

F1 Situations: + Support
Personality: + Support
Matureness: + Support
Knowledge of rules: + Support
Note(s) about you: I've seen enough of you to know that you can handle F1s. You are kind, friendly and very helpful. You also report abuses which show that you know the rules.

Summary of my opinion: Due to having the + Supports exceed the amount of - Supports and Neutrals , I will give you a + Support. Note: My opinion can change until August 2, 2014. Thanks for applying and Good luck!

Final verdict:+ Support
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236

[SSRP Moderator] Redpowder 9 years 8 months ago #58407

Your time on server one is.. surprising to say the least.

How in the world did you manage to play 20 hours on the server in one sitting, and 15 hours the day before that? It just appears to be AFK hours (which I could be wrong about).
  • Viking
  • Senior Boarder
  • FP Ambassador™
  • Thanks received: 616
"Tbh you would have been a cm by now if you hadn’t got banned." - EMP 5/10/18

[SSRP Moderator] Redpowder 9 years 8 months ago #58410

TheVikingGhost wrote:
Your time on server one is.. surprising to say the least.

How in the world did you manage to play 20 hours on the server in one sitting, and 15 hours the day before that? It just appears to be AFK hours (which I could be wrong about).

Well I work 48hrs at a time some shifts so I have a very weird pattern of sleep I'm usually very very active during the beginning of the week on my days off which is usually 2days and I take full advantage of that time. I remember that 20hr run and I'm sure some mods and admins can also comment that I was active. I can say they would remember because I needed Geoffrey to come and delete my printers as they had glitched and wouldnt blow up and I asked him to do it so I didn't have to leave the server. Also I was basing with I7freaky at the time. I'm sure if you really still think they was "afk" hrs I could find a couple videos from that day has I try to record most of my game play.

Thanks for the comment and pointing that out, I should of mentioned that somewhere has it does look like afk hrs.

-Red

Edit: Also if you check the server stats on that day there was another person that had a couple hrs longer than and was playing. If you check out a couple people in my gang you can see we all have "long runs" like chinchin or tea leaf. If your on this Sunday, Monday or Tuesday come have a chat with me in game I'll have also been on a long run then too.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by RedPowder.

[SSRP Moderator] Redpowder Application 9 years 8 months ago #58473

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been accepted.

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any superadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

134 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT