Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: [Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 1 week 2 days ago #1333913

Steam Name:
Rittsu (but in game it Brian)

Link to Steam Profile:
Here

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:228301704

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - Game Tracker

Estimated Server Time:
At least a few weeks but to be exact 4261 minutes
Languages I speak:
English, Afrikaans, Hebrew and learning japanese

Someone new joins the server, explain how you would show them how to Surf for the first time:
Well, first I would try to explain to the best of my abilities on how to surf. If the person is still struggling I could give them a visional demonstration. But if that attempt fails then I would direct them to a video on how to surf which would be this video

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming:
If someone was spamming in text or on mic, I would ask them kindly to stop spamming and if they were to continue them I would have to mute them for a set amount of time. (for example 5 minutes) If the person continues then the time will be increased until further punishment is needed.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server:
I would ask them kindly to stop. If the person continues to exploit then I would warn/kick the person. But if that person does come back to exploit, even more, I would call an admin so that they can deal with the situation.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words):
Extra Information: (Not Required)

Look I haven't been the best in the past and I do regret some of the actions I have taken. I just hope you can forgive me and move past all of my past behaviors so that we can become friends and make the server nicer for users.

  • Rittsu
  • Rittsu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 1029
  • Thanks received: 264
  • Karma: -30

EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
Minecraft Mod
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 1 week 2 days ago #1333915

Uhh idk, I haven't seen you or spoken to you in a bit so I don't know if you actually have changed because I'm not just gonna base it off rumors.

:neutralsp:

For Now
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Vodka4Gaben's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Yo this God guy is so fake
  • Posts: 2118
  • Thanks received: 864
  • Karma: 7
-
TTT Super Administrator
Murder Moderator
TeamSpeak Staff
Discord Staff

--
Ex - TTT Administrator x2
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Vodka4Gaben.
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 1 week 2 days ago #1333919

:minussp:
  • Sir Kribban
  • Sir Kribban's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 443
  • Thanks received: 263
  • Karma: 5
TTT Super Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ex Minecraft Moderator
Ex Surf Administrator

The topic has been locked.

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 1 week 2 days ago #1333921

I haven't seen you in game, So i can't really give an opinion.

Good luck!
  • seggs
  • seggs's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Worlds Smallest Violin
  • Posts: 256
  • Thanks received: 125
  • Karma: -1
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 1 week 2 days ago #1333929

seggs wrote:
I haven't seen you in game, So i can't really give an opinion.

Good luck!
Not to be an asshole, but if you can't give your opinion why do you comment on the application?


:neutralsp:

Attitude is good on surf and have seen him help a lot of new players.
I don't know how your attitude is on other servers, so that is why I give a neutral.
Best of luck!
  • Skippergroe
  • Skippergroe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Better known as Zoe
  • Posts: 207
  • Thanks received: 182
  • Karma: 7
Murder Admin
Surf Moderator

EX-Deathrun Administrator
EX-TTT Administrator

Any questions? Add me on discord: Skippergroe#6761

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine, Alit, seggs

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 1 week 2 days ago #1333930

Everytime I was on Surf your attitude was fine, and you were overall nice to every player.
You also know the rules.

I personally think the moderator rank is not a rank that holds an enormous amount of responsibilities, so giving you the rank and testing your trustability would be the correct thing to do in my opinion, because you have been denied a lot of times already. Maybe its time to give you a chance.

Good luck!
  • MsRevine
  • MsRevine's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Shorty.
  • Posts: 3190
  • Thanks received: 1295
  • Karma: 70
Murder Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
First Seen: Jun 24, 2016 1:50 AM


Signature made by Siren <3
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alit, Skippergroe

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 1 week 2 days ago #1333935

Im going to give my opinion on you. Just because Zoe was questioning something.

I don't play surf that often, but what I have heard from other players is that you have been helping other people.
And some people are giving you minus support for bad attitude?
I haven't seen you on other servers though. That's why I'm gonna give you a.
:neutralsp:
  • seggs
  • seggs's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Worlds Smallest Violin
  • Posts: 256
  • Thanks received: 125
  • Karma: -1
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by seggs.
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 1 week 2 days ago #1333936

seggs wrote:
Im going to give my opinion on you. Just because Zoe was questioning something.

I don't play surf that often, but what I have heard from other players is that you have been helping other people.
And some people are giving you minus support for bad attitude?
I haven't seen you on other servers though. That's why I'm gonna give you a.
:neutralsp:

come and play surf and we can be great friends
  • Rittsu
  • Rittsu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 1029
  • Thanks received: 264
  • Karma: -30

EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
Minecraft Mod
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 1 week 2 days ago #1333937

MsRevine wrote:
Everytime I was on Surf your attitude was fine, and you were overall nice to every player.
You also know the rules.

I personally think the moderator rank is not a rank that holds an enormous amount of responsibilities, so giving you the rank and testing your trustability would be the correct thing to do in my opinion, because you have been denied a lot of times already. Maybe its time to give you a chance.

Good luck!


thank you my friend
  • Rittsu
  • Rittsu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 1029
  • Thanks received: 264
  • Karma: -30

EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
Minecraft Mod
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 1 week 2 days ago #1333938

poogle wrote:
seggs wrote:
Im going to give my opinion on you. Just because Zoe was questioning something.

I don't play surf that often, but what I have heard from other players is that you have been helping other people.
And some people are giving you minus support for bad attitude?
I haven't seen you on other servers though. That's why I'm gonna give you a.
:neutralsp:

come and play surf and we can be great friends
Sure thing!
  • seggs
  • seggs's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Worlds Smallest Violin
  • Posts: 256
  • Thanks received: 125
  • Karma: -1
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by seggs.
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 1 week 2 days ago #1333942

:plussp:
  • Boxy
  • Boxy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Personal Text
  • Posts: 2368
  • Thanks received: 759
  • Karma: 3
Surf Administrator
Ex-Minecraft Administrator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-Deathrun Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator (x2)
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-Murder Moderator


The topic has been locked.

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 1 week 2 days ago #1333975

WHY HAVE YOU NOT ACECPTED THIS AMAZING APPLICANT YET? THIS COMMUNITY HAS CLEARLY GONE DOWN THE DRAIN AND THIS ACTS AS PROOF TO SUPPORT MY THEORY.

DESPITE ALL OF THE EFFORT AND DEDICATION HE HAS SHOWN TO THE SERVER YOU ARE STILLL DENYING HIM FOR A POSITION HE DESERVES, AND WHY IS THAT? BECAUSE OF HIS PAST ACTIONS? HE HAS CLEARLY MATURED AS A PERSON AND IMPROVED ON HIS ATTITUDE AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU ARE SAYING HE NEEDS TO IMPROVE. HIS ACTIVITY ON THE SERVER IS... fine... AND HE SHOULD BE ACCEPTED AS A MODERATOR. HE CAN ACT AS A PILLAR OF HOPE FOR US PLAYERS AND HELP OBLITERATE RULEBREAKERS FROM THE SERVER ENTIRELY. HE HAS BEEN STAFF IN THE PAST AND, AS AN EX-OWNER OF TTT I CAN SAFELY SAY THAT HE WAS A SHIT STAFF MEMBER ON TTT. HOWEVER, THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO SURF AS IT IS INFINITELY EASIER TO STAFF ON SURF. IN CONCLUSION, GIVE THIS GUY MODERATOR ALREADY, HE IS GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND THE REQUIRMENTS.

sorry caps
  • Jim_Jam
  • Jim_Jam's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Posts: 8336
  • Thanks received: 3228
  • Karma: -28
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Jim_Jam.
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 1 week 2 days ago #1333977

Jim_Jam wrote:
WHY HAVE YOU NOT ACECPTED THIS AMAZING APPLICANT YET? THIS COMMUNITY HAS CLEARLY GONE DOWN THE DRAIN AND THIS ACTS AS PROOF TO SUPPORT MY THEORY.

DESPITE ALL OF THE EFFORT AND DEDICATION HE HAS SHOWN TO THE SERVER YOU ARE STILLL DENYING HIM FOR A POSITION HE DESERVES, AND WHY IS THAT? BECAUSE OF HIS PAST ACTIONS? HE HAS CLEARLY MATURED AS A PERSON AND IMPROVED ON HIS ATTITUDE AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU ARE SAYING HE NEEDS TO IMPROVE. HIS ACTIVITY ON THE SERVER IS... fine... AND HE SHOULD BE ACCEPTED AS A MODERATOR. HE CAN ACT AS A PILLAR OF HOPE FOR US PLAYERS AND HELP OBLITERATE RULEBREAKERS FROM THE SERVER ENTIRELY. HE HAS BEEN STAFF IN THE PAST AND, AS AN EX-OWNER OF TTT I CAN SAFELY SAY THAT HE WAS A SHIT STAFF MEMBER ON TTT. HOWEVER, THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO SURF AS IT IS INFINITELY EASIER TO STAFF ON SURF. IN CONCLUSION, GIVE THIS GUY MODERATOR ALREADY, HE IS GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND THE REQUIRMENTS.

sorry caps
-support
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Lewis_is_java's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Posts: 5834
  • Thanks received: 2813
  • Karma: -64
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 1 week 2 days ago #1334019

Jim_Jam wrote:
WHY HAVE YOU NOT ACECPTED THIS AMAZING APPLICANT YET? THIS COMMUNITY HAS CLEARLY GONE DOWN THE DRAIN AND THIS ACTS AS PROOF TO SUPPORT MY THEORY.

DESPITE ALL OF THE EFFORT AND DEDICATION HE HAS SHOWN TO THE SERVER YOU ARE STILLL DENYING HIM FOR A POSITION HE DESERVES, AND WHY IS THAT? BECAUSE OF HIS PAST ACTIONS? HE HAS CLEARLY MATURED AS A PERSON AND IMPROVED ON HIS ATTITUDE AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU ARE SAYING HE NEEDS TO IMPROVE. HIS ACTIVITY ON THE SERVER IS... fine... AND HE SHOULD BE ACCEPTED AS A MODERATOR. HE CAN ACT AS A PILLAR OF HOPE FOR US PLAYERS AND HELP OBLITERATE RULEBREAKERS FROM THE SERVER ENTIRELY. HE HAS BEEN STAFF IN THE PAST AND, AS AN EX-OWNER OF TTT I CAN SAFELY SAY THAT HE WAS A SHIT STAFF MEMBER ON TTT. HOWEVER, THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO SURF AS IT IS INFINITELY EASIER TO STAFF ON SURF. IN CONCLUSION, GIVE THIS GUY MODERATOR ALREADY, HE IS GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND THE REQUIRMENTS.

sorry caps


I love you jim jam and when was i TTT server owner?
  • Rittsu
  • Rittsu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 1029
  • Thanks received: 264
  • Karma: -30

EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
Minecraft Mod
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 1 week 2 days ago #1334029

poogle wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
WHY HAVE YOU NOT ACECPTED THIS AMAZING APPLICANT YET? THIS COMMUNITY HAS CLEARLY GONE DOWN THE DRAIN AND THIS ACTS AS PROOF TO SUPPORT MY THEORY.

DESPITE ALL OF THE EFFORT AND DEDICATION HE HAS SHOWN TO THE SERVER YOU ARE STILLL DENYING HIM FOR A POSITION HE DESERVES, AND WHY IS THAT? BECAUSE OF HIS PAST ACTIONS? HE HAS CLEARLY MATURED AS A PERSON AND IMPROVED ON HIS ATTITUDE AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU ARE SAYING HE NEEDS TO IMPROVE. HIS ACTIVITY ON THE SERVER IS... fine... AND HE SHOULD BE ACCEPTED AS A MODERATOR. HE CAN ACT AS A PILLAR OF HOPE FOR US PLAYERS AND HELP OBLITERATE RULEBREAKERS FROM THE SERVER ENTIRELY. HE HAS BEEN STAFF IN THE PAST AND, AS AN EX-OWNER OF TTT I CAN SAFELY SAY THAT HE WAS A SHIT STAFF MEMBER ON TTT. HOWEVER, THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO SURF AS IT IS INFINITELY EASIER TO STAFF ON SURF. IN CONCLUSION, GIVE THIS GUY MODERATOR ALREADY, HE IS GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND THE REQUIRMENTS.

sorry caps


I love you jim jam and when was i TTT server owner?

What jim_jam is saying is that when he was ex-ttt owner, you were shit at being staff, but it shouldn't apply to surf as it is like 110% easier to staff, and whatever was written above that line.
  • Boxy
  • Boxy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Personal Text
  • Posts: 2368
  • Thanks received: 759
  • Karma: 3
Surf Administrator
Ex-Minecraft Administrator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-Deathrun Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator (x2)
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-Murder Moderator


The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 1 week 2 days ago #1334044

Always nice :plussp:
  • Perry het vogelbekdier
  • Perry het vogelbekdier's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
  • Posts: 338
  • Thanks received: 88
  • Karma: 6
Click for my profile!
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 1 week 2 days ago #1334048

Skippergroe wrote:
seggs wrote:
I haven't seen you in game, So i can't really give an opinion.

Good luck!
Not to be an asshole, but if you can't give your opinion why do you comment on the application?


:neutralsp:

Attitude is good on surf and have seen him help a lot of new players.
I don't know how your attitude is on other servers, so that is why I give a neutral.
Best of luck!
Not to be an asshole but do you honestly think anyone is going to take your opinion seriously when you use those ridiculous ass colors every time you post?


:plussp:
  • Gin
  • Gin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Posts: 599
  • Thanks received: 383
  • Karma: -40
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Gin.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 1 week 2 days ago #1334056

Might be a controversial candidate but as long as you haven't done anything bad in the past few weeks you should have a fair chance of being accepted I wager. Becoming a moderator is always a good way of proving yourself in my opinion so best of luck.
  • Hellsdevil
  • Hellsdevil's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • hayman
  • Posts: 1104
  • Thanks received: 767
  • Karma: 56
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Hellsdevil.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: euan

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 1 week 2 days ago #1334076

Gin wrote:
Skippergroe wrote:
seggs wrote:
I haven't seen you in game, So i can't really give an opinion.

Good luck!
Not to be an asshole, but if you can't give your opinion why do you comment on the application?


:neutralsp:

Attitude is good on surf and have seen him help a lot of new players.
I don't know how your attitude is on other servers, so that is why I give a neutral.
Best of luck!
Not to be an asshole but do you honestly think anyone is going to take your opinion seriously when you use those ridiculous ass colors every time you post?


:plussp:
These aren't exactly comparable. The colours don't impact the reading or the quality of her posts but seggs' post is completely useless here as his opinion is that he doesn't have one.
  • euan
  • euan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 326
  • Thanks received: 259
  • Karma: 3
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine, Skippergroe

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 1 week 1 day ago #1334096

Very nice guy from what I saw
:support:
  • Divine.
  • Divine.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • yes
  • Posts: 7
  • Thanks received: 1
  • Karma: 1
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

139 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP USA
2/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT USA
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
7/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Copy IP to Clipboard View Gametracker Minecraft
0/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
16/128
online
Connect to server Discord
100/∞
online
Top