Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 3 years 16 hours ago #1334181

euan wrote:
Gin wrote:
Skippergroe wrote:
seggs wrote:
I haven't seen you in game, So i can't really give an opinion.

Good luck!
Not to be an asshole, but if you can't give your opinion why do you comment on the application?

:neutralsp:

Attitude is good on surf and have seen him help a lot of new players.
I don't know how your attitude is on other servers, so that is why I give a neutral.
Best of luck!
Not to be an asshole but do you honestly think anyone is going to take your opinion seriously when you use those ridiculous ass colors every time you post?

:plussp:
These aren't exactly comparable. The colours don't impact the reading or the quality of her posts but seggs' post is completely useless here as his opinion is that he doesn't have one.
Not really comparing anything here buddy and besides why nitpick a comment for being useless when 90% of responses posted on applications are useless?
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, Nogtog

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 3 years 16 hours ago #1334183

thank you all
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 3 years 16 hours ago #1334184

• Siren
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • An Old Man
  • Thanks received: 1136
Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff

The following user(s) said Thank You: euan

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 3 years 16 hours ago #1334185

Gin wrote:
euan wrote:
Gin wrote:
Skippergroe wrote:
seggs wrote:

Good luck!
Not to be an asshole, but if you can't give your opinion why do you comment on the application?

I don't know how your attitude is on other servers, so that is why I give a neutral.
Best of luck!
Not to be an asshole but do you honestly think anyone is going to take your opinion seriously when you use those ridiculous ass colors every time you post?

These aren't exactly comparable. The colours don't impact the reading or the quality of her posts but seggs' post is completely useless here as his opinion is that he doesn't have one.
Not really comparing anything here buddy and besides why nitpick a comment for being useless when 90% of responses posted on applications are useless?
If you want to play it like that all comments are useless, so why are you bothering? You're nitpicking a comment for it's text colour, maybe ask yourself the same thing?
  • euan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • the truth is i miss you
  • Thanks received: 586
Ex Bhop Head Admin
Ex Surf Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilentCall, Skippergroe

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 3 years 15 hours ago #1334186

euan wrote:
Gin wrote:
euan wrote:
Gin wrote:
Skippergroe wrote:
seggs wrote:

Good luck!

Best of luck!

If you want to play it like that all comments are useless, so why are you bothering? You're nitpicking a comment for it's text colour, maybe ask yourself the same thing?

Can we stay focussed on Brians app
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 3 years 15 hours ago #1334189

StephenSka wrote:
euan wrote:
Gin wrote:
euan wrote:
Gin wrote:
Skippergroe wrote:
seggs wrote:

Good luck!

Best of luck!

Can we stay focussed on Brians app
Yes, I support Brian
  • euan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • the truth is i miss you
  • Thanks received: 586
Ex Bhop Head Admin
Ex Surf Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skippergroe, Sam.

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 3 years 14 hours ago #1334198

:minussp:
ruined my wr run on omni

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Prince Nyx
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Qui doluit meminit
  • Thanks received: 252

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 3 years 14 hours ago #1334199

Nyxiii wrote:
ruined my wr run on omni

love ya too
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 3 years 14 hours ago #1334200

poogle wrote:
Nyxiii wrote:
ruined my wr run on omni

love ya too

fuk yauu <3
  • Prince Nyx
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Qui doluit meminit
  • Thanks received: 252

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 2 years 11 months ago #1334481

Jim_Jam wrote:
WHY HAVE YOU NOT ACECPTED THIS AMAZING APPLICANT YET? THIS COMMUNITY HAS CLEARLY GONE DOWN THE DRAIN AND THIS ACTS AS PROOF TO SUPPORT MY THEORY.

DESPITE ALL OF THE EFFORT AND DEDICATION HE HAS SHOWN TO THE SERVER YOU ARE STILLL DENYING HIM FOR A POSITION HE DESERVES, AND WHY IS THAT? BECAUSE OF HIS PAST ACTIONS? HE HAS CLEARLY MATURED AS A PERSON AND IMPROVED ON HIS ATTITUDE AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU ARE SAYING HE NEEDS TO IMPROVE. HIS ACTIVITY ON THE SERVER IS... fine... AND HE SHOULD BE ACCEPTED AS A MODERATOR. HE CAN ACT AS A PILLAR OF HOPE FOR US PLAYERS AND HELP OBLITERATE RULEBREAKERS FROM THE SERVER ENTIRELY. HE HAS BEEN STAFF IN THE PAST AND, AS AN EX-OWNER OF TTT I CAN SAFELY SAY THAT HE WAS A SHIT STAFF MEMBER ON TTT. HOWEVER, THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO SURF AS IT IS INFINITELY EASIER TO STAFF ON SURF. IN CONCLUSION, GIVE THIS GUY MODERATOR ALREADY, HE IS GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND THE REQUIRMENTS.

sorry caps

• Evan123
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 153

-TTT Ex-Admin-
-Deathrun Ex-Head Admin-
-Ex-TeamSpeak Staff-
-Surf Ex-Mod-

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 2 years 11 months ago #1334525

You started off in the community as a catfish and scammed people out of money. I want to make that clear from the offset, why should people forgive you? Why give someone who lied for months, maybe even a year a position of power on a server?

I don't really care if you've changed, I don't think these past actions are forgivable; If you're able to put on a fake voice for year and yoink people's money then you could easily lie about your actions on the server.

• SilentCall
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 120
Ex-Bhop HA

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 2 years 11 months ago #1334528

SilentCall wrote:
You started off in the community as a catfish and scammed people out of money. I want to make that clear from the offset, why should people forgive you? Why give someone who lied for months, maybe even a year a position of power on a server?

I don't really care if you've changed, I don't think these past actions are forgivable; If you're able to put on a fake voice for year and yoink people's money then you could easily lie about your actions on the server.

dude you laughed with me when you found and kept questioning me saying it was cool.
look it wasn't the greatest choice but i was young and dumb so why do u keep bringing it up.
it has been 4 years since it happened
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy, Nogtog, Skippergroe

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 2 years 11 months ago #1334529

I don't understand why people are holding a grudge against Ritts for something that happened ages ago. There are plenty of people that I can list that have done things in the past which they shouldn't have but still got accepted as a staff member even lead team. Yes, Ritts has done things that he shouldn't have but as i said, that was ages ago and he knows that he shouldnt have. Not to mention, this is only surf mod. Yeah, it's important but there are lead team members on surf that can make sure that he doesn't do anything bad. So can u just grow up and think about the people that have done shit in the past but are still apart of staff team.

Edit: Not to mention he has been staff on TTT, minecraft and deathrun between the time of the incedent and now. So if he is shouldnt be supporting the zarp staff team, why is he a minecraft staff and used to be ttt and deathrun? He has done things wrong but that was "over 4 years ago" and he knows what hes done wrong. What is Ritts meant to do? go back in time and not do it? Whats done is done

:support:
  • Evan123
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 153

-TTT Ex-Admin-
-Deathrun Ex-Head Admin-
-Ex-TeamSpeak Staff-
-Surf Ex-Mod-
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Evan123.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 2 years 11 months ago #1334530

Rittsu isn't currently Minecraft staff the server was delayed and a new staff team was chosen but I'm guessing he was chosen for start up staff previously so I'm not sure why things he did BEFORE he got staff on 3 servers should stop him from getting mod now :support:
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 2 years 11 months ago #1334544

jam wrote:
Rittsu isn't currently Minecraft staff the server was delayed and a new staff team was chosen but I'm guessing he was chosen for start up staff previously so I'm not sure why things he did BEFORE he got staff on 3 servers should stop him from getting mod now :support:

Yes I was chosen for the start up and just left it
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[Surf Moderator] Rittsu's Application 2 years 11 months ago #1335298

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Surf! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Surf staff team.

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Friday at 8:00PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• alit
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1819
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

134 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127