SteamID
STEAM_0:0:154557688
Current Gametracker Profiles
Estimated Server Time
400 hours ~ 24000 minutes
Languages I speak
English, and a bit of French.

Promotion Related

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I think my time has been pretty good. I've always tried my hardest to complete my duties whether it be dealing with reports in game, on the forums and/or simply giving a new player a hand. I am usually very active, although the last 2 weeks have been kinda pathetic cause of exams, I should be good for a couple of months. I can be easily contacted through discord, and steam. I'm almost always online so if someone needs something I will almost always be here.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Attitude

I brought up attitude for the people that are going to comment that I have a strong attitude, I've been trying to fix my attitude as much as I can and yes there are times where I say some weird shit but on very rare occasions, I truly that my attitude has changed a lot since I first became admin, and that its no longer an issue. I just wanted to address this for people that are going to complain about my attitude!

Experience

I believe that I have gained a LOT of experience since I first began staffing which was like back in march. I gained a ginormous amount of experience since then. I do not have any other ranks on other ZARP servers because they simply do not interest me as much as TTT, but overall as a TTT Staff member I think I learned a lot about staffing.

Dedication

For the time that I have been staff on ZARP I always try to work my ass off to make the server a better place, I deal with a good amount of reports in game, and try to deal with as much as I can on the forums, and appeals too.

Activity

I usually and used to play as much as 5-6 hours every single day. I used to be the most active staff member on TTT till the exams came, however I am looking to reclaim that title back as I have finished with those pesky exams. I try to deal with as much reports as possible. I am always active on Steam and Discord so people can contact me at any time of the day. However I should be back on track now as the exams are over.

Forums/TS3 Activity

I am very and I mean VERY active on the forums. I do not miss an eye on a post. I have it open all day long and even when I'm out with my mates I check it on my phone every 10-15 minutes. I am also active on teamspeak people can usually just see me in the AFK room and the TTT room. I'm almost always there if someone is in need of me or wants to play.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
It was sometime ago when I just got admin, there was a corrupt admin name Lil'Japhery. He was being very racist on the server both global chat and voice chat wise. He was rdming and all that bs. It was because him and Eddie got into a disagreement with him and he took it in a very wrong direction. I approached the situation by telling him to stay calm and not take it the wrong way and that Eddie meant nothing bad against him that they just had a disagreement - Which of course was the case. I managed to calm him down but by the time I did, the damage had already been done and he had been emergency demoted.
Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

Accepted

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Denied

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would first open the rapsheet of the banned player see any previous punishments that were given out to him and why. If the ban was too long, I would contact the staff member and tell him to join discord or teamspeak - (what suits the staff member better). Listen to why exactly he banned him for the amount of time that he did. I would bring the final verdict and decide whether it was too long or just enough. If it was too long I would talk to the Administrator and tell him why that was a bit too long to ban the user for, and most importantly I would have the ban time reduced.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would first tell the staff member to be more appropriate during the situation if that does not work out I would ask the staff member to get on TeamSpeak to discuss the situation with him. After I receive all the details from the staff member I would tell him what I would personally do and that what he was doing was not right and had to change. I'd keep an open eye on the situation in case something went south again.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would ask the reporting staff member to give any evidence if he had any. If indeed he did have valid evidence of the other staff member rule-breaking, I'd first approach him by asking him why he was breaking them in the first place. I would also tell them how crucial it is for us the staff team not to break the rules as for we are the once that are supposed to be enforcing them. Depending on how many/how severe rules he broke were, I would do the right thing and bring him up in the Lead Team meeting for an official warning or even if so bad, a demotion.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I ask both staff members to join discord/teamspeak and ask them what was the conflict and what caused it. I'd tell them to try to leave that stupid argument behind us and tell them if stuff like this continued there would be severe consequences. I would stay in a room/spacer depending where I dragged us in until the argument was completely resolved. However if the staff members continued to argue even after telling them not to, I would bring them up in the Lead Team meeting.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would tell the staff member to join discord/teamspeak immediately. I would ask them why were they abusing in the first place. If the staff member was intentionally breaking the rules I would tell the staff member to stop breaking the rules. I would hand him the staff ethos and bring him up in the Lead Team meeting perhaps for an official warning or a demotion.

If the staff member did not listen to me in the first place and didn't come on teamspeak/discord I'd be forced to emergency demote them.

All the feedback is appreciated and thank you for reading.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Sally.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140890

Are you actually listening to the criticism and feedback you've gathered on your old applications? It seems pointless to me to apply every week without even giving yourself time to work on the criticism you've gotten.

If you are working on these criticisms I wouldn't suggest pressuring yourself to get them out of the way before the next meeting arrives. Give yourself a couple of weeks to persistently prove that you're capable of doing whatever the Lead Team asks of you.

Obviously, I understand if you want to collect feedback, but multiple applications every week seem a bit excessive. Applying over and over doesn't really shine the brightest light on you in terms of character.

With all that being said, I'm unbeknownst to your qualities and accomplishments as an admin so I'm not going to add a verdict on your application because that would honestly help nobody. I would appreciate if you took my words into account though, and hopefully, it helps you to some extent.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Rick Townsend. Reason: *dab*

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 9 months ago #1140968

Rick Johnson wrote:
Are you actually listening to the criticism and feedback you've gathered on your old applications? It seems pointless to me to apply every week without even giving yourself time to work on the criticism you've gotten.

If you are working on these criticisms I wouldn't suggest pressuring yourself to get them out of the way before the next meeting arrives. Give yourself a couple of weeks to persistently prove that you're capable of doing whatever the Lead Team asks of you.

Obviously, I understand if you want to collect feedback, but multiple applications every week seem a bit excessive. Applying over and over doesn't really shine the brightest light on you in terms of character.

With all that being said, I'm unbeknownst to your qualities and accomplishments as an admin so I'm not going to add a verdict on your application because that would honestly help nobody. I would appreciate if you took my words into account though, and hopefully, it helps you to some extent.
I wouldn't say so, I can confirm that his attitude (which was the main reason he wasn't accepted) is improving a lot and not only that, he's more active than ever and is taking this position very seriously. Applying every week shows dedication and will definitely help him out to get more feedback on what he's doing wrong.
:plussp:
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141047

Rick Johnson wrote:

I would beg to disagree. The only feedback I got was from CeeZee_ and Richard, and by some staff members' looks of it, I improved on the things mentioned such as attitude. That's the thing I don't understand, apart from David, Richard and CeeZee_, well no one leaves constructive feedback. I feel that my major downfall which was the attitude, has improved. Some people might doubt it, but some staff members have told me that it's way better than what it use to be.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Vodka4Gaben.

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141056

It's not just your attitude buddy. You look at your gametracker you are barley on the server so, how are you meant to prove to others that you have changed with barley any time on the server. You can apply each week but until you get on the server and do reports and talk to the community I really don't see you getting Superadmin at all. You have a lot to change in this week if you want yourself to be considered for this position .

• Turtle965
  • Legendary Member
  • #SaveTheTurtles
  • Thanks received: 221
Take a walk with a turtle and behold the world in pause
Bruce Feiler

Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Turtle965.

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141104

Turtle965 wrote:
It's not just your attitude buddy. You look at your gametracker you are barley on the server so, how are you meant to prove to others that you have changed with barley any time on the server. You can apply each week but until you get on the server and do reports and talk to the community I really don't see you getting Superadmin at all. You have a lot to change in this week if you want yourself to be considered for this position .

So I’m going to have to agree with some bit of this but mostly disagree because as much as I would like for LT members to be playing more on the server, they will mostly have to do their work outside of the server. You see other LT members playing as much as any mod/admin....nope. And with the activity that Vodka has now and if he kept this as a SA, this would be good enough for activity as an SA on the server.
  • wavE
  • Junior Boarder
  • Did i ask?
  • Thanks received: 72
EX - ★TTT Admin★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141124

Turtle965 wrote:

Can you not least show some respect, I've stated multiple times that I couldn't get my activity yesterday, because of my daily Chemotherapy. I was getting a clearance that my Leukemia was finally gone. I find this completely disrespectful since I even made a post explaining the situation.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Vodka4Gaben.

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141130

wavE wrote:
Turtle965 wrote:

So I’m going to have to agree with some bit of this but mostly disagree because as much as I would like for LT members to be playing more on the server, they will mostly have to do their work outside of the server. You see other LT members playing as much as any mod/admin....nope. And with the activity that Vodka has now and if he kept this as a SA, this would be good enough for activity as an SA on the server.

With all due respect, if this is what he manages whilst being admin, I see no reason as to why it should persist when he becomes SA. Also, I guess I can spill the tea (sksksksk) and say that, while we do have much more tasks at hand, there is nothing preventing SAs or higher from playing on the server? Filling out Spreadsheets, collecting data, training, investigating, taking care of staff relationships, and virtually all other things can be handled pretty well while also maintaining activity.

You have an entire week to get things sorted before the next meeting, that's a fair few hours every day for both staff tasks and playing on the server. Don't forget that you're also in the business of making sure admins don't do anything bad, so it's important that you are active on the servers.

It annoys me quite a bit when I see arguments like these; "Uh, so basically I can't play on the server because I have very difficult lead team tasks to handle!" because they are obviously false. If you want to get SA I would suggest actually putting real effort into these small details. Speaking from experience, that's what works.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend
The following user(s) said Thank You: Miia

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141131

WHAT? You're saying that the LT don't do shit outside handling reports? Jim_Jam is hardly on the server but I know for sure that he is doing something 100000x more important, otherwise he wouldn't BE in the LT! No offense, but you make no sense right now.
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141133

Davidov007 wrote:

WHAT? You're saying that the LT don't do shit outside handling reports? Jim_Jam is hardly on the server but I know for sure that he is doing something 100000x more important, otherwise he wouldn't BE in the LT! No offense, but you make no sense right now.

Did you read my post at all? Can you be any less biased?

I specified a fair number of things that we do outside of handling reports and outside of playing the game. That doesn't excuse his vast lack of activity though, sorry!
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141136

"It annoys me quite a bit when I see arguments like these; "Uh, so basically I can't play on the server because I have very difficult lead team tasks to handle!"because they are obviously false."
Yeah uhh I only responded to that quote of yours, also I never said that Vodka having less-than-average activity is okay, never said it's a good excuse.
I don't know why you think I'm biased when I'm genuinely trying to be helpful by giving him genuine criticism.
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141144

You ask for feedback and then attack me for my feedback. If you wanted me to lie then just say so and but don't ask for feedback if you can't take criticism.
  • Turtle965
  • Legendary Member
  • #SaveTheTurtles
  • Thanks received: 221
Take a walk with a turtle and behold the world in pause
Bruce Feiler

Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Turtle965.

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141146

I like my LT staff members a bit more mature. It's ridiculous to demand respect and special treatment just for having been dealt a shit hand in life. The rest of us have had and have stuff to deal with and we don't bitch about it.

And having your friend barking at anyone who offers solid feedback doesn't look so good.

Take your time man, progress on ranks doesn't have to be rushed
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina, Spicy

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141147

Davidov007 wrote:
"It annoys me quite a bit when I see arguments like these; "Uh, so basically I can't play on the server because I have very difficult lead team tasks to handle!"because they are obviously false."
Yeah uhh I only responded to that quote of yours, also I never said that Vodka having less-than-average activity is okay, never said it's a good excuse.
I don't know why you think I'm biased when I'm genuinely trying to be helpful by giving him genuine criticism.

Mate, are you really gonna argue on the fact that Lead Team members always use that excuse when it's obviously not strong enough grounds? I know very well what tasks need to be done. These tasks don't take an immense amount of skill or effort, though, and you can still dedicate at least an hour of your day to play on the server and make sure the admins aren't doing anything bad.

Also, please, if you're going to engage in an argument, please read the entire post before replying - otherwise we both get nothing out of this.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Rick Townsend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ImTooFastForYou

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141174

Turtle965 wrote:

You ask for feedback and then attack me for my feedback. If you wanted me to lie then just say so and but don't ask for feedback if you can't take criticism.
Yeah whatever.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141175

Gin wrote:
I like my LT staff members a bit more mature. It's ridiculous to demand respect and special treatment just for having been dealt a shit hand in life. The rest of us have had and have stuff to deal with and we don't bitch about it.

And having your friend barking at anyone who offers solid feedback doesn't look so good.

Not because of that, I'm frustrated because I mentioned in a post before why I wasn't able to get my activity. He still mentions it even after I pointed it out
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141423

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
Gin wrote:

Not because of that, I'm frustrated because I mentioned in a post before why I wasn't able to get my activity. He still mentions it even after I pointed it out
in either way. Lets say you dont have IRL problems and you have this activity then no you wont get accepted . So lets say you have now and you cant play much , then you can really be accepted , They wont feel sorry for you and accept it for whatever reason. all in all i see your behavior is just as mine ( maybe mine is a bit more salty ) but meh im not that good to be close to.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141426

wavE wrote:
Turtle965 wrote:

hell no it wont buddy, activity shows interest in the server, dedication, and this will not suffice. He needs to be more consistent with his activity before he gets any LT rank.
Gin also has a really, really good response.
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Spicy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rick Townsend, Vodka4Gaben

[TTT Super Admin] Vodka4Gaben™'s Application 4 years 9 months ago #1141585

:support: definitely
  • Sryzo JUKE Squatta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ✓ Practice makes perfect ✓
  • Thanks received: 73
Mr. Asian Andy always harpoonED me :/
#BringbackEddieKurzeKevinandHarryRDMSquatta©™
(EX)TTT Moderator